Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71799 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
pollypocket:
Why should the side chick be left alone if she's knowingly complicit? undecided

And all those telling her to face her man, she can face the BOTH of them, how do you know she hasn't confronted him too?

Sidechicks are getting bolder every day and I can see why
You are typing jagajaga angry angry[img]https://media./images/4fc4773f431871c2ef9cc2b14efb61b4/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Fisher007: 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Don't date or marry ladies that have nothing to add to your life.

If the man's wife had value and self worth, she would just request for a divorce. This will show the husband that she values her life and she worth more than a hoe/toto/pvssy.

But this is not the case. Most hypocrite will come hear and say what she did is right. But in reality, the husband is at fault, not the side chick. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by DonaTee(f): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
Yes she should direct her grievances to her husband but we also need to condemn this seeming craze of young ladies dating married men. People who are in the know will tell you how desperate young ladies are to date married men by all means.

When they start shouting direct the anger on the husband. Poom!!! Women start with stabbing and pouring hot water...... I'm still looking for who will explain what they mean by directing it to the hubby grin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Onyi22(f): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
D wm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ugodedoc: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Men are dogs. Well today was judgement day for the unmarried stupid girl who should be in a marriage by now but prefers to destroy other people's marriage and for the man,his judgement will be stroke (paralysis).
What the woman did is good and for the woman to have done this,she has taken enough of it so go ahead and embarrass the stupid lady.
Marriage destroyer

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
worworbabe:

Realising that the side chicks are often very deliberate in their choice of men and their ways of attracting them. They choose married men for a reason. If you choose to sleep with another woman's husband, be ready to face the embarrassment that comes with it.

But in truth, assaulting another person is a constitutional offence.

Plus it's really embarrassing for a wife to be seen contending with an outsider... a little desperado. Personally, I can't stoop that low. It's Amaka she's fighting today... tomorrow she'll start planning how to confront Jane... then Rita.. That's just a whole lot of headache and waste of valuable time.

I know that there are exceptions, but in my experience, it's the men who make the advances most times. I always wish girls will be wiser and more disciplined, and that the ones who wouldn't would receive full recompense for their actions.

I'll rather channel all that energy to dealing with the prostituting husband. There are so many ways to make a person sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Buffalo2(m): 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
VillagePeople11:
See as that side chic fine compare to that gorri...

Anyway i am seriously finding it difficult to blame the man because i mean look at the two

But seriously if i am the side chic, i wouldn't have acted guilty, i would have given the woman hot slaps too acting like she got me mistaken me for someone else.
correct. Once they get married like ds, they throw all their sense of decency and "packaging" into the air. She now shouting "who are you" upandan. Yeye
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by topboss: 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Most of this side chick will deliberately tempt the rich men knowing fully well they are married.

This was Tonto Dikeh experience. Then later she used it to taunt the wife.

I think the woman did the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Okoroawusa: 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
It's not that I am insensitive to the woman's pain but....

THAT SIDE CHICK FINE DIE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Proffdada: 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
she never jam correct warri babe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by SIRTee15: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Abeg it's better this way...
We don't want another issue of wife stabbing husband or husband beaten wifw to death.....

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
mightyleks:

Wait till she give birth to 4 children then judge
giving birth to four children is NOT an excuse to lose shape. You people should stop encouraging this narrative, it is similar to the false narrative that all men cheat.

Heidi Klum has 5 children and she remains slender as ever, Josh Chambers' wife has five, she dey as she dey. Beyonce has three, still in shape. Ufuoma has two, still has a banging body. Chioma has at least three, still looks good. Busola Dakolo has three, and her body Is still great.

It is not the children that has the woman in that shape, it is lack of exercise and dieting, poor feeding habit, and/or genetics. Childbirth does not make you fat and shapeless. Now, you can say she is like that because she has no time to herself (but she clearly has time to know who is giving her husband anal, and how to track the person), or you can say she lacks the motivation to be in shape as well.

But, you see, the issue here is, her husband likes to have anal sex and she doesn't. The sidechick looks NOTHING like her, when a man cheats on your stark opposite, it is a cause for concern, because then, you either married a man that has no spec, or you married a man that was never really attracted to you.

Either way, neither of the women covered themselves in glory in this instance, and it is worse for the wife. The sidechick will possibly get a husband despite her transgressions, after chopping the hisband's money, but the wife will fight many more side chicks, assuming her husband doesn't leave her.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Acidosis(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Too busy to worry my head over those that are destined and cursed to make the wrong choices. You marry a cheat or a dog? Then live with it, it's your choice.

That being said, you don't tell a victim how to react in certain circumstances. There's a reason boko haram go after the weaker vessels, instead of the Nigerian government (the main culprit).

A victim will always go after the weaker one (in this case the woman) to draw attention. It is a social theory and nothing anyone can do about it.

Same reason a married man will come home after a hectic day at work to harrass his family instead of his boss at work. Type all you want, this trend will remain for as long as man exists.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by worworbabe: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Plus it's really embarrassing for a wife to be seen contending with an outsider... a little desperado. Personally, I can't stoop that low. It's Amaka she's fighting today... tomorrow she'll start planning how to confront Jane... then Rita.. That's just a whole lot of headache and waste of valuable time.

I know that there are exceptions, but in my experience, it's the men who make the advances most times. I always wish girls will be wiser and more disciplined, and that the ones who wouldn't would receive full recompense for their actions.

I'll rather channel all that energy to dealing with the prostituting husband. There are so many ways to make a person sorry.

I don't agree with violence but I can't also tell a woman how to react in situations like this. I am too proud to be found in this circumstance too.

But what do you think a man would do when he meets the man sleeping with his wife at a supermarket.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by alezzy13: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Inconvenient truth. cry embarassed
I'll boldly say that in well over 80% cases, the man makes the move, and can be VERRRRYY persistent.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
How many men with wife like that woman will be able to resist that baby if she naked?
Who no like easy work.

Do u know how much work it will take to move madam during sex?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by bottlecap: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
please how true is this

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by worworbabe: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
cococandy:
Married men go after them.

These women should face their husbands or get their own side dudes. It can’t be that hard

How easy?

But there are single ladies who resist attempts by married men. Everybody involved should be ready to face the heat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by alezzy13: 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Btw, what does he mean about women seeing marriage as an achievement? It's it one?

Furthermore, what's that got to do with the behavior of the wife in the supermarket??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by worworbabe: 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
alezzy13:

Inconvenient truth. cry embarassed
I'll boldly say that in well over 80% cases, the man makes the move, and can be VERRRRYY persistent.

So with persistence, the side chick MUST say Yes?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:
She successfully had her way bullying and harassing the husband's sidechick because the lady is a quiet and reserved one.

If to say na typical Warri or Edo babe you try this kind nonsense with, she go beat you on top your vex, yab craze comot for your body and still threaten to totally snatch him from you.

And at the end, your husband will apologize to her with a gift!!!

No reasonable woman fight a woman for her husband unfaithfulness!!
No reasonable woman will even fight her husband for being unfaithful.

You either accept or leave the marriage. Simple!

Exactly my point.....the side chick is still with a conscience I must say....
Believe me, the husband has lost this innocent lady
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Novaccines: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by alezzy13: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Proffdada:
she never jam correct warri babe grin grin grin

What if the wife herself Na warri babe? That side chick for lose some teeth that day

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Proffdada: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy
the guy na one big coward jare
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
cococandy:
Married men go after them.

These women should face their husbands or get their own side dudes. It can’t be that hard

Look if u leave the lady and kill the father of your children, waitin u gain?

The lady will still marry and have her own family, nobody disturbing dem.

Freeze no go school, he talks anyhow.

Will freeze leave a man dat sleeps with his wife?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

the woman does not even have sense.

Side Chick that she could have arranged some area boys to harass, she went to do the work personally. Who does that? She couldn't even deck out enough, make we for insult the man, she genuinely looks bad, compared to the side chick.

She did not cover herself in glory at all. If the side chick had her time, she would involve thee police and have her arrested for assault, this video is all the evidence she needs.

The problem is that sidechicks are using money to buy wig, instead of arresting these thugs that constantly assault them.

Women need to learn how to deal with the stray dicks they live with, as well as their little wenches, without rolling in the mud. There is more than one way to kill a bird

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
DonaTee:

When they start shouting direct the anger on the husband. Poom!!! Women start with stabbing and pouring hot water...... I'm still looking for who will explain what they mean by directing it to the hubby grin
Don't mind them, women should direct their anger to their maker not the man nor the side stew!!

Ladies enjoy their life while single by selecting who to fvck, when to fvck, etc, while the guys are rejected cos of their economic status most times, and they labor to make money, it is natural for men to start enjoying their own life when married after they have settled financially, women should just accept that and play along for peace to reign angry angry

So as a single lady, before you marry, bear in mind by default that your husband must cheat once he is financially settled, and if at the end he doesn't you thank your destiny....and accept that fate or remain single for life because just as Lucky Dube sang: nobody can stop reggae, the same way, nobody can stop men from having mistresses and extra affairs so long as the world continues, if you don't like it, please turn to a lesbian or go to the Monastery angry angry

If you doubt me, check the pic below wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Laurene: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jaynom:
Smh Freeze chases attention. He jumps on Anything that is controversial. Freeze cannot survive without social media!
same way you can't survive without nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ngwababe(f): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
E fit stop?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by lepasharon(f): 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Isnt this a parody of the other fair lady that was attacked in the mall?

Doesn't seem real
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
This Freeze fellow has an opinion on everything. In his mind he's major source of wisdom when in reality he doesn't make sense 90%of the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sheebah Karungi's Makeup Washed By Sweat During Performance (photo) / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.