Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can Forex Trading Make You Rich? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Forex Trading Make You Rich? (1215 Views)

This Can Make You Rich / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich / Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Forex Trading Make You Rich? by BestBargainsNG: 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hi, If you are not a forex trader, kindly disregard this and apologies for disturbing you. But if you are, take this very seriously.

I am a trader with repeated failures in the forex market. I have had my account blown out multiple times, and that of a few of my friends I introduced suffered the same fate.

I joined so many Forex Signal groups to at least be able to make back what I have lost, but too many signal groups cost me more.

I almost gave up, but it occurred to me that I haven't really taken time to understand the market and its dynamics myself, so I began my search until I found this book that changed everything for me.

With the book, I understood better why I had to lose...

Well, I don't want to bore you. If you want to know more about the book and how to get it to learn from the master in the trade then this link below is your best plug.

https://www.bestbargainsng.com/forex/index.html

1 Share

Re: Can Forex Trading Make You Rich? by Achimaechi(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2020
My guy books don't change life, is what you practiced is what will change your life.

1 Like

Re: Can Forex Trading Make You Rich? by BestBargainsNG: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
If you read good books, you will make lesser errors in practice. Having a firm understanding of a subject matter is key to longevity in it.
Re: Can Forex Trading Make You Rich? by imoh4king(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Check out this link to get a concise video from an Hedge fund professional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkh-fGxOZ4

1 Like

Re: Can Forex Trading Make You Rich? by SavageResponse(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
BestBargainsNG:
If you read good books, you will make lesser errors in practice. Having a firm understanding of a subject matter is key to longevity in it.

Are you a forext trader or a book seller? Which one?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Greendot Fund Available In Bulk / How Do I Invest N300,000? / New Design: 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For A 50ft X 100ft Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.