Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat (43807 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / "The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Perfecttouchade: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
grin
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by hemucology(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
ARSENAL FOR LIFE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by kevoh(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
A lot of pundits has thrown money into the sea today tongue
Punters

5 Likes

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by ajalawole(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Ekemeze:
grin cheesy
Arsenal paid Watford to beat Liverpool.
that is epl for u
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by ArticleBeast: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2020
femi4:
That's the beauty of epl.....the handwriting was on the wall when they played Westham last week
They may even lose or draw their next match.
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Perfecttouchade: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Watch out for this watford club, Dem dey improve badly
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by LordTrezy(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
It's not liverpool loosing that's the problem,it's loosing to a team that has lost 3 and drew one of it's last 4 games.A team thats battling relegation,I guess it's overconfidence or the god of football just wanted to humble Liverpool. How else do you explain this? A lot of pundits has thrown money into the sea today tongue
Punter

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by rockstar27(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
It's not liverpool loosing that's the problem,it's loosing to a team that has lost 3 and drew one of it's last 4 games.A team thats battling relegation,I guess it's overconfidence or the god of football just wanted to humble Liverpool. How else do you explain this? A lot of pundits has thrown money into the sea today tongue

not over confidence. football is not a game that is straight forward. performance of the team doesn't really determine the outcome of the match. so in football anything can happen...

1 Like

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Gabriel004: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2020
justnock:
Who unbeaten record epp? We are winning the league. cool
Don't change mouth. Few days ago, you were shouting unbeaten.
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Juventus4life: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2020
How the take away the only thing that we Arsenal fans take console ourselves with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Agugbadin: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Enwhen:
Enemies of progress

That is what are
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by pasol4real(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said: Yes o. Thanks to watford for making them walk alone with an ass whooping 3-0..

Hehe give me joy.

Unbeaten run when person use take dey disturb once in a while naim liverpool been wan just take away from the gunners.. Aha!! Serious blessing fall on watford abeg......
Walahi u no lie at all
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Perfecttouchade: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2020
layzie:

Be wary of teams struggling for survival, they are the hardest to play right now.
this watford dey improve and watch out for them...the game against man utd shows how dey are so serious to beat any big team
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by MarrisManah(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2020
femi4:
That's the beauty of epl.....the handwriting was on the wall when they played Westham last week
And then Atletico midweek..
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2020
StepTwo:
And Nottingham forest put arsenal in their place
Clubs dey talk, Nottingham forest sef dey talk...this club wey dey battle for Division 3 league.
Nothing wey baba kafaya no go see for mechanic work.

2 Likes

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Tweiker: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Enwhen:
Enemies of progress

Bad Belle red fans! grin
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Wizikal(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Another man joy na another man anger! Inside life
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Agugbadin: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Be wary of a drowning team, they are like a drowning man, they will grab everything that is at their reach and pull them down as they are drowning.
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by fabienjoe: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
They cant beat Arsenals unbeaten run lailai, instead of that to happen they would cancel the legue due to corona virus

....but they can beat Arsenal..lol!
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by openmine(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Greatzeus:
That is the EPL for you!
If a Norwich side can beat a star studded man city or a wolves team beating mancity at etihad!
Or an average team like Newcastle beating Chelsea!
Then anything can happen!
Don't also forget that its harder to beat teams that are below because they have everything to play for....their club's EPL status is at stake and the likelihood of losing huge amount of TV rights is something they won't accept!
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Isoduwa(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2020
namiji2598:
then who paid u to comment?

Nor go pass seun if not who else?

2 Likes

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
Arsenal and Watford should go and rest (I am an Arsenal fan , by the way, so this isn't from a pro-liverpool perspective)

Liverpool AFC had a very very busy December and first few weeks of January. Not only were they playing in the league, they had to play in the League Cup, FA Cup, Champions league, and even World Club Cup. Watford just have the league, while Arsenal have league and Europa to consider (and they are even out of Europa.)

At some point all that extra minutes of football was going to catch up with them(Liverpool)...and it did vs Watford.

Remember one of the main reasons why Croatia did not win the last world cup? Because they played 45-60 extra minutes compared to France. (Croatia played extra time in the second round, quarters, and semifinals. France did not. And the quarters included penalty shootout for croatia).

Football is also about who is more refreshed than the others. And for me, I doubt Liverpool is going to win the League, FA, and Champions league trophy (quadruple ) this year. Because they don't have the legs. I expect Klopp to focus on the league and maybe Champions league, and dump the FA cup. And it may even just be the league they win.(Remember when Liverpool won their league cup match against Arsenal in December,? Klopp was looking misreable for a winning coach...because he knew it was just extra minutes for his boys)

@The bolded, I chose to defer. France had and still have a very robust squad meaning they had quality on the bench. Even if they had played 200mins more than Croatia, they would still have won. Why compare a Croatia side with a constant first eleven to a French team that can whitewash England with their team C not even B.

3 Likes

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by arsenal33: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
Arsenal and Watford should go and rest (I am an Arsenal fan , by the way, so this isn't from a pro-liverpool perspective)

Liverpool AFC had a very very busy December and first few weeks of January. Not only were they playing in the league, they had to play in the League Cup, FA Cup, Champions league, and even World Club Cup. Watford just have the league, while Arsenal have league and Europa to consider (and they are even out of Europa.)

At some point all that extra minutes of football was going to catch up with them(Liverpool)...and it did vs Watford.

Remember one of the main reasons why Croatia did not win the last world cup? Because they played 45-60 extra minutes compared to France. (Croatia played extra time in the second round, quarters, and semifinals. France did not. And the quarters included penalty shootout for croatia).

Football is also about who is more refreshed than the others. And for me, I doubt Liverpool is going to win the League, FA, and Champions league trophy (quadruple ) this year. Because they don't have the legs. I expect Klopp to focus on the league and maybe Champions league, and dump the FA cup. And it may even just be the league they win.(Remember when Liverpool won their league cup match against Arsenal in December,? Klopp was looking misreable for a winning coach...because he knew it was just extra minutes for his boys)
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Jiyke(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Arsenal just celebrated their own EPL trophy grin grin
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by maynation(f): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
Cc EbukaHades 10
Cc maynation.
Hwfar, hope say una sleep well yesterday night?grin
I slept perfectly fine, thinking about how I was unbeatable in 27 matches. No other team comes any close. cool
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Wantedmiller: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said: Yes o. Thanks to watford for making them walk alone with an ass whooping 3-0..

Hehe give me joy.

Unbeaten run when person use take dey disturb once in a while naim liverpool been wan just take away from the gunners.. Aha!! Serious blessing fall on watford abeg......

You made my day......the matter weak me

2 Likes

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by bigcee(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2020
jesmond3945:
of course it is. look at the stats, 14 shots for watford against 7 liverpool but liverpool had over 70% possession.
Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Edusteve(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Anything can happen in world of football but I guess over confidence ruin Liverpool anyway congratulation to them in advance.

Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now

1 Like

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by bigcee(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:
They may even lose or draw their next match.

Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by ecclize: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

@The bolded, I chose to defer. France had and still have a very robust squad meaning they had quality on the bench. Even if they had played 200mins more than Croatia, they would still have won. Why compare a Croatia side with a constant first eleven to a French team that can whitewash England with their team C not even B.

a little bit of overhype for this ur French team...
They are not the first to win world cup and they wouldn't probably be the last..
infact the way they play is no where a match to the delude of talented player they have...
and there dominance is no where near the spanish team of xavi, puyol and iniesta...
and i don't see them winning any trophy soon to complement their world cup performance...
but i agree they will beat Croatia anyday anytime
Re: How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat by Elmander1983(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Savage grin
namiji2598:
then who paid u to comment?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Donates To Siasa, His Share Of Japanese Surgeon's Cash Gift / Nwankwo Kanu And Ronaldinho Pictured Together / John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.