Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago (76400 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by paltielx: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Yes they predicted it in one of their watchtower
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Chrisbeks:
I don't see why you are getting all worked up, I don't see where anyone is asking you to become a Jehovah's witnesses member in that post. You need to take a chill pill angry

It's a matter of conscience. When those who feel like ridiculing faith (since they can easily, flaw false religious beliefs) come face to face with the truth, they feel threatened and the next thing you'll hear from them is "even if you've gotten all the convincing points in the world, i will not join in worshiping God until i see him FACE to FACE"! smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by RachealSamuel: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/72d6334d7b64269d1c3aa8ed2c420cca/tenor.gif[/img]
Shush! Be quiet. Become JW member kẹ?
Abi you wan make JWs to start getting a hard on ni?
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Nnaetochukwu(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Forget about the too many believes in Christianity and the rise in fake representative of the scripture(the holy bible)I still stand with Christianity because at least they foresee the future sometimes...but

This so called Islam that are always trying to bring up violence always ... wouldn't for once see impending dangers but will be the first to bring down The anointed one of God

I spit on them undecided

Say no to islams
Say no to violence

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Emperor4tune(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
what exactly is this idiot trying to justify now about JW,no be una predict the end of the world in year 2000 that made my dad sell out almost all his properties .confuse set of religious biggot always claiming to know when the actualy no nothing

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Lez111: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
I have make series of research as regard to this epidemic virus and I discovered that it is something that had been predicted years ago........Now it's reality. .....Pls Jah save us.

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by monimore: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
He for just sell you too, by now you for dey reason well
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by prciouschika(f): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ghost7:
They also predicted that the world was going to end in 1975.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Bahddo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
lepasharon:

What is expert about jehovah witnesses?
the scientific journal they quoted is the 'expert opinion'. Why would I use 'referenced' if the opinion is theirs?

Once religion is concerned, many of you no longer understand simple English.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Mrsoftwork(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
OtemAtum:
Liars. Even Jehovah their god, who is currently in a spiritual cage cannot see the future, not to talk of some men calling themselves Jehovah's witness. I thought world had ended since 1914, according to the Jehovah's witness.

Be careful with what you say
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by atoleybaba(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Emperor4tune:
what exactly is this idiot trying to justify now about JW,no be una predict the end of the world in year 2000 that made my dad sell out almost all his properties .confuse set of religious biggot always claiming to know when the actualy no nothing
sorry to say..if this were true, then u can't blame jw for ur dad's stupidity. Let us look at it logically, they told him d works was ending, and what he could think of was to sell his property. What was he thinking of doing with the money? Buying plane ticket to paradise of what?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
ursullalinda:
Since when did witnesses start releasing prophesies........hmmmm........it's strange or are they also looking for members.......pls what we should be after are those who will prophesy about the cure.......as in name the exact drug for the cure......they are the real prophets

This is what happens when your vocabulary is bleeped up. You can't tell the difference between prediction and prophecy.

Shame on you !!!
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bahddo:
the scientific journal they quoted is the 'expert opinion'. Why would I use 'referenced' if the opinion is theirs?

The comment section says it all. One even could tell the difference between prediction and prophecy. I weak
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Emperor4tune(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
atoleybaba:
sorry to say..if this were true, then u can't blame jw for ur dad's stupidity. Let us look at it logically, they told him d works was ending, and what he could think of was to sell his property. What was he thinking of doing with the money? Buying plane ticket to paradise of what?
defending ur jihadist organisation of JW wont change the reality that u guys preach & predict nonesense so u may go to hell if pained !
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by DavidEsq(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bahddo:

My brother I tire o! Their brains go into over drive
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by atoleybaba(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Emperor4tune:
defending ur jihadist organisation of JW wont change the reality that u guys preach & predict nonesense so u may go to hell if pained !
lol OK....but think about it
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by iamKeo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
There's a book that predicted this in 1981

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Slyphil(f): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
This shouldn't have been here

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Slyphil(f): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Y put this here....

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by DedeNkem: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Religion will either dumb you down or kill you!
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by BENARI: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
I don't know who is more gullible - the op or those of you commenting. The Awake didn t predict any nonsense; they simple reported in the awake magazine what experts warned about. The warning was from experts, not any Jw who offcourse are best known for there numerous failed prophecies and flip flop doctrines. Read the article pls before making those false prophets and their slavish followers feel on top of the world.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Skseries: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nnaetochukwu:
Forget about the too many believes in Christianity and the rise in fake representative of the scripture(the holy bible)I still stand with Christianity because at least they foresee the future sometimes...but

This so called Islam that are always trying to bring up violence always ... wouldn't for once see impending dangers but will be the first to bring down The anointed one of God

I spit on them undecided

Say no to islams
Say no to violence
are u any way different from them? Religion extremist, ur type are the problem of the world.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Emperor4tune(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
atoleybaba:
lol OK....but think about it
ok thank you
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by sharpwriter(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
atoleybaba:

Lol... No mind am.... I just dey laugh
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by ps3o(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Let me tell you some truths about most pandemic diseases:

When some evil project scientists discover the society is at long term peace and need to control the world, they create virus and throw them to the society to make huge money from people and the government.

Many of us will ask for what reasons. One of the reasons why I do that is to depopulate the society.

If you are a true project scientist, you will understand this better
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by insabarnur(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nothing is hidden under the sun.

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by kevotek1000(m): 12:36am On Mar 02, 2020
For me to believe you totally that your predictions are correct.... Predict the correct score of next week EPL fixtures. And the players that we be red carded. If u do dis predictions .. me and my family go come your church for Thanksgiving.
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by Coolgent(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Mtss this so called Men of God are always deceiving their gullible followers
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by BeDeb87(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2020
I don't see any reason why anyone will say JW prophesied about Corona Virus. They only believe that Pestilences (same as spread of diseases) will be one of the characteristics of the last days. JW does not prophecy, they only believe in the prophecy of the bible. For the mentioned Magazine, please, read in between the line and see that those are quotes from journals and writers who are not JW.

For someone to make reference to this Awake is what I don't know. JW interest is only in the Eternal Salvation of all mankind that is the reason they go from house to house declaring the good news of God's Kingdom.

Please, lets be properly guided.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by bigzary2016: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2020
This report is a misuse of social media. your review of the awake is shallow and out of context. The Religion Organization does not claimed to predict or prophesy a pandemic, the prediction is of experts finding quoted in the magazine.
integritylady:
The deadly Coronavirus or COVID-19 was predicted by an article published by the Jehovah’s Witness, a religious group, 15 years ago, in its magazine, Awake! But the world ignored the warning.

According to the article “The Next Global Epidemic, WHEN?” published in the December 22, 2005, edition of Awake!, the world was alerted that a pandemic virus might emerge in China or a nearby country in the future.

It also warned that it might emanate from an animal and could surface from antigens or virulence factors derived from animal influenza viruses.

The prediction, seen by some analysts as opportunistic, came two years after the end of another pandemic virus, the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak that started in November 2002.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/17/awake-jehovah-witness-magazine-predicted-coronavirus-15-years-ago/amp/
Re: Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago by OtemAtum: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Mrsoftwork:

Be careful with what you say
What do you mean? I am declaring the truth about the state of your god Yahweh and you're here telling to be careful. Haven't you read the book of Otemerectus 226: 7- 30 Go and read it and you'll find out how Yahweh, Allah and many bad gods you humans worship were all subjected to a spiritual cage for the development of human mind.

Book of Otem Erectus 226: 7-30

7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. and they said, blessed is otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of otem prevail.
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. and as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. and it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. and otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. and Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. and they had almost equal powers with the gods. and they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. and Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. and Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. and their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? and they said, we are ready.
18. and the battle began.
19. and otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. and there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. and when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. and otem awoke. and his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. and they had done many things to revive him.
22. and otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. and henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. and they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. and they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. and they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. and in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. and focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. and a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. and the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. and we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. and humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.