Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings (44207 Views)

Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / "We'll Deploy More Resources To Ease Your Sufferings"- Osinbajo To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by KEVIND: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Says “I know i’m going; at 94, the best i can hope for myself is 6 more years

Let’s talk about national integration and cohesion in Nigeria. Our theory of evolution as a country appears fast degenerating and the thing is that we are no longer acting as a whole. If a Nigerian gives birth to a baby in America the child becomes an American citizen. But a Nigerian from the South, for instance, who resides all his life in the North will have a child that will not be allowed to benefit from the citizenship status of the host state. It is the same for a northerner who resides in the South. Why is this so?

This is a problem that was brought about by the level of educational disparity. The discrimination started from the more advanced part of Nigeria and then it came down to the less advanced part of the country. The South was the more advanced part of Nigeria. The issue now is that we have this disparity there. There is no doubt about it. So, those of them who are far ahead will not be prepared to come to terms with the level of those who are less advanced. It is a national problem; but I think it is only time that will solve the problem. The most important thing is that there should be real orientation on the part of government, federal and state, with the intension to eliminating these differences. But you the media people also can contribute by way of drawing the attention of those in authority to the programmes that exist so that they can make use of them and solve the problem; secondly, by alerting the general public on how to go about overcoming these problems. You can also help citizens when they encounter difficulties on where to go to solve the problem. It is a general problem that requires synergy of citizens and those in authority. The political leaders should also be made aware of these problems so that they too can in their own way do whatever they can to minimize the problem until they are able to eliminate them altogether.

The southerner is also likely to say the problem really is from the North.

That would be an unpatriotic thinking. You see the Whiteman came to the South and it took a long time for him to come to the North. When he came to the North, not through their fault he decided to adopt the indirect rule. If you take, for instance, university education, the 60 years of Nigeria under colonial rule we can only boast of the University College, Ibadan in the whole of Nigeria. That was the only university facility we had in the whole of Nigeria as tertiary education and to be admitted you must pass the prescribed examination. That did not help the other people to catch up. But after independence, today we are not yet 60 years and yet the number of universities we have in Nigeria are so many, public and private. So, you can see if you work for yourself you do better because you will put in efforts. But if somebody is doing it for you he wouldn’t put in more effort. So, it is a problem which time will solve because the number of people now is high. Perhaps a time will come when the South will produce one and the other will produce two. By that time we would have tried to eliminate the difference between the South and the North.

There appears to be in Nigeria today the absence of what some people would call the leadership recruitment process unlike in your days. That made the regions then to engage in a sort of competition, one region trying to undo the other in a competitive fashion. The system we have today has some limitations to the extent that it is like we have merely used the nearly 60 years of our independence to plan for where we are today with all signs of nepotism, religious bigotry, ethnicism manifesting in a negative way. Could the problem really be what some have said is the “unholy” marriage between the South and the North and given the name Nigeria by the British?

You see you can look at the problem from this perspective. The motion for independence in 1953 by Enahoro was actually moved by 1956. That was only three years interval to when we were supposed to get independence. If that had happened at that time almost 90 per cent of the senior civil servants would have either been foreigners or southerners. If that had been allowed to happen the time would have come when northerners would have felt they are being subjugated. That would not have augured well for the unity and peace of the country. If one section feels that they are being subjugated there is the tendency for such a section to agitate. That was when they realized that there was going to be a problem for Nigeria. So, they later on made a deliberate effort to get northerners into key positions in, first, northern Nigeria and later on took their own position in the national government that was equivalent to the ones occupied by southerners, maybe not entirely the same, but it was an effort that ensured that northerners were given positions at federal level and at the same time to run their government according to their capabilities. That was a problem that needed to be resolved because it couldn’t have been allowed to perpetuate. People don’t see it from that angle, but they ought to see it from that angle. It is not possible to have a nation where a section, half of the country is feeling that it is being subjugated by another half. That was what caused the delay so that efforts would be made so that gradually each side would be given a sense of belonging.

Could this idea of regional police now springing up not be a sort of vote of no confidence along the path you are painting because it appears some of the people in these regions have lost confidence in the federal system and …

(Cuts in) This question of insecurity is all over the country. This is why this initiative by the Southwest is seen as a kind of regional police. It is not the same like the ones we had at that time. If you allow one zone to have its own security outfit it would be a negation of the principles of the uniformity of police service so that the police are seen as a neutral body all over the country. I think the idea of having an establishment that will help in reducing the security challenges to help the police is better solved if we handle it holistically at the national level. I supported the initiative by the president when he set up a committee to advise the Federal Government on how to tackle the security problem all over the country. The committee is yet to submit its report. But I do not know whether this initiative by the Southwest is having this committee in mind or not. My concern and that of patriotic Nigerians is that when you do this you are sending signal to other regions to do their own. If this happens you will then have a situation where these regional setups will be controlled by the regional people. When this happens with the kind of political situation we have in the country today you cannot guarantee that recruitments into the various outfits would be based on merit. In that case where you have PDP in power, the recruitment will be limited to their supporters. The same thing will go for areas controlled by the APC. Ultimately, you will find out that you are helping political parties to develop a security establishment that is largely populated by their supporters or party thugs. It is not going to help the situation we find ourselves in this country. In fact, it would set up competition and it would also undermine the integrity of the country.

You have raised another point for which there is the need for another question in relation to the regional security outfits. Don’t you think that the establishment of these outfits is a vote of no confidence in the central policing system, especially when some parts of the country are against the composition of those in charge of these security arms?

You are looking at the issue with a kind of jaundiced mind. What you need to do is to look at the number of policemen in Nigeria. Are they enough to take care of the security challenges of this country? We should ask ourselves this question. The answer is no. But for how long have we been working with this number of policemen? It is said that we have 300,000 policemen. In my opinion if we find out this 300,000 is not enough why can’t we double it and make it 600,000. The money that people are going to waste in creating regional structures can be contributed to augment the national allocation for the sustenance of the national police service and, therefore, you will have more policemen in the country and have more policemen to tackle the problem more effectively. I will suggest that we do it at a national level. Let us increase the number of policemen and create a synergy between federal, state and local government police.

Let’s come to the issue of national integration and cohesion which is the main subject matter. How do we now reset Nigeria to achieve national integration and cohesion because truth be told, we have lost all to nepotism, ethnicity and religion?

Unfortunately, I do not believe that we can achieve a lot of success under the present situation because those in power today didn’t come to power with a defined programme. They do not care about the problem in the country. So, what we need to do is to try to find, through our political party system, where there will be a political party for Nigeria that will look at the problem of Nigeria holistically and introduce programmes that would address these problems. That party will then be able to promote national unity by way of implementing those programmes perceived to be helpful in promoting national integration in the country. The political parties we have in Nigeria today are not equipped to do such things.

I will ask you this question because it is like a practical consequence to what you have just said that those in power today do not have defined programme. Because it is like what we have today is one strong man, Buhari and not strong institutions that can resolve our problems in Nigeria. So, if I got you correctly it is like we have today in Nigeria passive leaders and not proactive ones. Would that be right?

Unfortunately, for Nigerians if this situation were to continue we will end up with one party state in Nigeria. This is the trend. See how bye-elections are conducted. You will find that if there is a bye-election no matter how strong the opposition is in such area the outcome will favour the weaker party. We have seen it. I think the problem is that of all of us in Nigeria. In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the Southeast and South-south; but the North and the Southwest are responsible for our problems today under this regime. I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead. There is a northerner who was my friend but because of what I told them about the incompetence of Buhari till today we are not on speaking terms. He is not a young man, but he is my junior who is above 80 years. He is an experienced person, but at that time there was this mentality that it is only Buhari that can solve the problems of Nigeria. The CPC, which was Buhari’s party was a regional party. It was not a national party. Then the ACN thought that by aligning with Buhari supporters it would be a short cut to accessing power to control four states in the Southwest and ultimately the country. They used that to get Osun State on their side and subsequently Ondo and the rest of them to support APC. Now, we are crying. It was our shortsightedness. People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power.

In other words, the North and Southwest foisted on Nigerians the problems they are going through now.

Yes, they did. Look at the votes. It is not hearsay. It is a factual thing. Look at the votes.

You said Buhari is incompetent. How incompetent is he really because there are those who still believe in him as we speak and…

(Cuts in) I wouldn’t answer this question. Look, you will answer that question yourself or ask other Nigerians, not me.

Can we have your position on the latest row in Nigeria’s sit of power; the one between the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari and the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno.

Look, the problem between the Chief of Staff and the NSA is not a good omen for Nigeria. It exposes the complaints that I have been making about Buhari. I am being vindicated. There are people who have come to apologise to me for their hostility towards me because I did not support Buhari. And some of these people are even from the South. I saw it coming because I watched Buhari when he was military Head of State when he combined two powers; powers of the legislature and that of the executive. And for two years with all the powers at his control what did he achieve for Nigeria? My impression of him became confirmed when I read the interview of his ADC, Al-Mustapha Jokolo when he was giving the background to Buhari’s position when he became Head of State. Jokolo was his ADC. The interviewer asked him why Buhari didn’t perform within the two years he was in office. His answer was that it was because they asked Mahmoud Tukur and Mamman Daura to give them a blueprint and they waited for two years without the blueprint from the two people. I think we Nigerians should be patriotic this time around. We should be able to say the truth and stand by it. A whole country like Nigeria should not be governed by an individual just because people believe that he can do things. He cannot do miracle. Nobody can claim that NPN belonged to him alone. Nobody can also claim that PDP belongs to him alone. But what can you say of the APC? You see Nigeria’s problem started when Obasanjo under PDP crowned himself as the leader of the party and crowned the state governors as leaders of the party in their respective states. After that nobody can be anything in Nigeria except the person has the sympathy of the president or the governors. You cannot be even an Assistant Organising Secretary in the PDP if you are not enjoying the support of either the president or your governor. And this is what is happening today. PDP was not like that before Obasanjo came into the party. Obasanjo created that problem and now every governor sees himself as party leader. Have you not seen the PDP constitution? Up till today it is not in the APC constitution. But it is being practiced and implemented. It was not like that during the NPN era and it was not like that at the inception of the PDP until Obasanjo introduced it. You can go through history and see the truth of the matter. But we will remain like this until Nigerians particularly you media people come out and fight the situation so that we can change for the better.

What do you expect us to do in the circumstance?

We fight for a change. We should highlight the problem and file out for a change. I am too old. I am 94 years, but I will continue to fight. But without your support I cannot succeed. You can help me tell Nigerians that this system is bad. You can help me tell Nigerians that we need to change it. And you can help me tell Nigerians what type of change we need unlike the one they shouted change, change, change before Buhari came in. Nobody bothered to ask what kind of change. People are talking about restructuring. I am not against restructuring, but I want to know what it is all about. Let the protagonists come out with a blueprint. If they restructure Nigeria how would it look like? I know I am going. At 94 the best I can hope for myself is six more years. Even if I stay more than that maybe I will not be able to speak to you the way I am speaking to you now because age will catch up with me. I have been fighting for justice in Nigeria right from my youth days. I joined politics in Nigeria when I was 25 years old. I left my profession and joined politics. Till today that is what I am doing. Go to my bank account I don’t have up to N100,000 of my own, but I am happy. I have my children and I live comfortably well. But Nigerians must come and fight this thing and bring it to an end. Let all the political parties be changed into a people’s party. APC is now like an appendage of the CPC.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Switruth: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2020
At his age he has nothing to gain if he tells lies. Pure truth. Na we cause am

353 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by twilliamx(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2020

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by jyz200(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2020
Problem did not just Start now
It's cause by the ibos who introduced politics of hate
Killed ,mimed, and betrayed southern Nigeria

57 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Skyfornia(m): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2020
This is an elder...What Igbos see sitting down...the zombies will not see it on top iroko tree.

375 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by LUGBE: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Truth is always bitter

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Racoon(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2020
In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the Southeast and South-south; but the North and the Southwest are responsible for our problems today under this regime. I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

The CPC, which was Buhari’s party was a regional party. It was not a national party.Then the ACN thought that by aligning with Buhari supporters it would be a short cut to accessing power to control four states in the Southwest and ultimately the country.

They used that to get Osun State on their side and subsequently Ondo and the rest of them to support APC. Now, we are crying. It was our shortsightedness. People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power.

In other words, the North and Southwest foisted on Nigerians the problems they are going through now?

Yes, they did.Look at the votes.It is not hearsay. It is a factual thing.
, LZAA, Seunmsg Anonimi, WiseandTrue,

196 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Mysticwebb: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2020
One demented being up there is still accusing Igbos even when his great-grandfather is telling him the root of his problem.

425 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by awujale231: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2020
200% true
For every stupid action, there are consequences

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2020
They will never agree that with all their famed education and sophistication, they got conned in quantum in 2015, and slightly in 2019.

Possibly they've realized they were blinded by hatred for what they think Igbos enjoyed under GEJ but they won't admit error lest their overflated ego is bruised.

Las las, we dey "enjoy" the Buhari together.

The last time I checked, they were introducing Amotekun because their region was becoming uninhabitable.

They think when we shout we shout for ourselves alone, naaa. It's not about us alone but for the good of Nigeria in general.

For anything, Igbo land is impenetrable by any form of Jihadists. You know why? Because we are united in purpose.

If we rise, we rise together. If we say no, we say no together. And when we say yes, we say yes together. Little wonder you don't hear anyone countering any proclamation or statement made by Ohaneze.

Unlike how some Yorubas attack Afenifere left, right and center, whenever they release statement on any issue of national discourse. The Ishaq Akintolas would wanna declare allegiance to Sultan of Sokoto while the Tinubists would vehemently disagree because they think it goes against their paymaster's agenda.

Yorubas are in for a long thing walahi

In the end, you guys will realize that it's not about grabbing power.

You know that kind of wealth one gets when he sacrifices his soul to the devil for wealth but loses happiness and peace of mind in the end? He looks around him and sees a poor happy man around him and wishes his wealth can go and his happines restored but it would be too late? That's the kinda power the Yorubas are gonna get.

If for anything, in gaining power in 2015, the Yorubas lost themselves while in losing power in 2015, the Igbos found themselves and got united with our Southsouth brothers.

Now the Southwest is in isolation.

In trying to play the Igbos, the Yorubas played themselves.

Who has the better victory now?

333 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Mysticwebb: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2020
jyz200:
Evil people like you will never believe they are evil, you will always use your image to describe others just to justify your wickedness. When you speak about betrayal, pick a mirror and look at it to see the culprit.

202 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2020
jyz200:

Igbos Killed, 'mimed'( a term in literature) and betrayed southern Nigeria.

When? How?

Can you listen to yourself?

Please can you substantiate this claim of yours?

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by CarlosTheJackal: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2020
jyz200:
The bios did not vote that idiot into power but yorubas and hausas.

Do you know that Apc under Buhari is destroying Yoruba villages with fulani herdsmen and the Yoruba people are still voting APC.

174 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Sylraph1: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2020
I can see one demented Afonjalistic soul up there doing their typical stuff(spewing trash)even when his great grand father is telling him the root of his problem.....

NDI UCHU

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by LZAA: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Racoon:
Afamed and helinues wee avoid this thread

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2020
Racoon:
Racoon. Yakasai, is only telling us the truth we ALL know!!!

The main aim of any president and the government is to overcome numerous social problems and corruption.

Nigeria will be 60 years old this year, what has these leaders given Nigerians except excuses for failure undecided

With all due respect to northerners, they are responsible for the decay in Nigeria!

I am not saying this to spite anyone but they have been at the helm of affairs longer than any other ethnic group in Nigeria!!!

So they should put PARTIES aside and tell themselves the truth!!!

Not making a case for OBJ but he recorded a breakthrough in GSM and debt cancellation but can you lay a claim to any breakthrough from leaders from the North

Is it food stability Shelter Social AmenitiesSecurity

All they have cared about is money from crude oil thereby plundering this country in the mess we are today!!!

They started stealing the crude oil from inception, don't take my word for it, go and check it!

Yet they are the ones that makes the loudest noise about being marginalized undecided

So who is marginalizing who

I am glad someone is bold enough to say the truth to their faces!!!

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Sylraph1: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2020
LZAA:
Afamed and helinues wee avoid this thread
They avoid this kind of thread like PLAGUE

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by GEOANDSONS: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by PureGoldh(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
The story long no be small....can someone summarize it in a single paragraph for us abeg

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by EloquentMedia: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
He has nothing to loose b telling the truth. you are not alone, most of us are in regret

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Zico5(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
In truth Tinubu might be greedy but everyone that voted Buhari from South west did so because of the change propaganda the man brought into the polity. Assuming Buhari was not voted in, it would have gone into the history as the best president never voted in. Some of us so much believe that the man is the hope of our present and future. Now we all see the true handwork of Mr integrity. I can't blame anyone for this, even the south east spewing rubbish know they are only fighting to retain their relevance in the system not that they mean well for the country. We can try again though some of us have lost hope.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Ok God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. This man is a prophet.

He is the way and the light

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by SouthNigerian: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
No doubt, am a Yoruba man, but we too bleep up.

Irregardless, Igbos nah my person, Igbos nah my guys.

If you are Yoruba, ask yourself, how many Igbos & Abokii do I have as friends? And why do I have this person as a friend? Is it because of my gain or because we have a natural connection?
These are valid questions you should ask urself so as to save urself from shitty sentiments.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by dynicks(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Loud it sir!....loud it...!...truth they say is always bitter!..
Something about the southeast that often exonerates them in everything they get wrongly accused of.......

Watch as how the ofe mmanus/Cone headed ZOMBIES would avoid this thread...

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Ogilinsaka: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2020
I can't read all that for a failed dumpsite like Nigeria.

From the headline, I can deduce the old man outrightly blamed the SW, for their myopic idea of voting a northerner into power, just to spite their century-long enemies in the SE.

Ntoooooorrrrrrrrr

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2020

Is he not part of/from the north?

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by YorubaKinging: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2020
Blame the northern elites including dangote who are always enriching themselves at the cost of the majority of the almajiris
Don't blame the people of God , don't blame the sheeps amongst us but blame the goats like tinubu and co
Very soon the D-Day will come and the freedom from the northern goats will be guaranteed

29 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2020
The problem with Nigeria is not the North, or the South, but the idea that we can develop based on sharing money.

Nigerians vote for leaders who share money, not for leaders who develop the country.

To be honest, Buhari has failed, it was obvious that APC had no clear plan to rule this country. But the PDP...who the South East and South SOuth voted for...also spent many years underdeveloping this country, and setting it up to be won by the APC.

Let's be frank, if PDP had done a good job, would Nigeria have been in recession by January 2015? Would people like NOI have been saying that whoever won the election in 2015 should prepare for recession.

Our economy is based on the oil price. Before it was based on the price of cocoa, cotton, groundnut and palm oil. And when the prices of these comodites,which we do not control, fall below sustenance level, our country is in crisis, and we have to end up taking loans , and more loans to survive.

Nigeria is not going to prosper until we stop sharing the money, and become a self sufficent industrial nation. That is the only way. Blaming tribe A or tribe B is not going to work.

P.S If APC is serious, they would have had a plan that would have involved cutting subsides, and pushing money into developing thigns like power, education. Cutting fuel subsidy would have brought investors in who would have built more refinereis, which could be used to produce products for export. Imprving power supply would have brought in more factories, and technical knowhow, and jobs.

PS2..For restructurng to work, regions have to develop programmes to indiustrialze...because anyone shouting that Agriuculture would develop us us joking. With less than 10% of our farming mechanized...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Edusteve(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Blaming will not solve the problem at hand we all should work collectively and send these old mofos that refuse retire home by fire by force

Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by qualityovenbake(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Nigeria system of government has already been bastardized and can't be repaired.
jyz200:
I know your brain is not functioning, you can still borrow brain from your household.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings by Openbusiness: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Vice president Buhari dey this table cheesy President Kyari has cow ruga matters to attend to, you guys can wait till 2023 abeg

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) / Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84