Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Is The Relation Between Cease And Seizure? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Relation Between Cease And Seizure? (366 Views)

When People Cease To Believe In God This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Relation Between Cease And Seizure? by Christmasdon(m): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2020
?? OPPOSITE OF CEASE OR SYNONYM OF CEASE IS IT SEIZURE.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WRITERS PARTICULARY HERE ON NAIRALAND USES SEIZURE. LIKE WHEN CUSTOMS WOULD GO WITH THE WORD SEIZURE INSTEAD OF CEASE. EXPLAIN.
Re: What Is The Relation Between Cease And Seizure? by FatherBona: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2020
A writer's response.
Happy Sunday to you

Re: What Is The Relation Between Cease And Seizure? by Sensitivity1254: 1:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Seizure means taking hold of something forcefully.

Cease means to put to an end.

Christmasdon:
?? OPPOSITE OF CEASE OR SYNONYM OF CEASE IS IT SEIZURE.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WRITERS PARTICULARY HERE ON NAIRALAND USES SEIZURE. LIKE WHEN CUSTOMS WOULD GO WITH THE WORD SEIZURE INSTEAD OF CEASE. EXPLAIN.

(1) (Reply)

Make A Creative Statement With The Books You Read While Growing Up As Kids / Stay With Me, Forever By Chamberlain Dre. / Men As Trees... (written By Joy A. Adewumi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.