Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) (52072 Views)

Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda / Dibia Obinna: Kenya Deports Nigerian Man Over Drug, Human Trafficking (Photo) / Kenya Government Deports Jesus Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Why deport them ? Arrest them and throw them into Kenyan prison
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
It's a shame that Kenya has a bigger self esteem and sense of self worth than the purported giant of Africa..

shocked

Only thing Naija get pass them na money.. and that one sef, it dey show for body ?
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by AnnChristabel: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
GuestLog:
I would have suggested that you retaliate but these guys may have kungfu skills.

It's one move you may regret.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thats a country that knows the value of their citizens not like nigeria were illegal immigrants as more privilege than the citizens just because they are white
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
....the woman's gender is also "male". No wonder grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by MuhammadMiller: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
I love keyan government for this very good coronovirus will deal with them there
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
namiji2598:

Chinese people are doing worst than that here in kano

Are the victims going to the station to report?...like the Kenyan?...or are they saying it's a waste if time?....and prefer complaining amongst themselves ? They deserve what they are getting ... I'm quite sure should a Black man flog his worker the business would he up in smoke.

@ topic..... I'm disappointed. They should first time in prison... then deported after sentence.... that's what countries do. But good move....must start from somewhere.

@
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
Buhari and APC would have given them Award of Excellence.
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:

Do you think so.

Dolly Parton greatest song of all time
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
That's very good! This will send message across to other mean employers who maltreat their employees
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Better country with good government. If it is in Nigeria the reverse is the case. All hail Biafrans.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Jeferious: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
klax:

Infact Buhari and apc will give them honourary laward like GFN or GOO or GOC and throw a party for them at Aso Rock.

The Kenya authority did not finished the job they supposed to tie their hands and lay them on flat table of their useless height and whip them mercillesly with horse whip and take them from the whipping place to the airport and send them back with next available flight to any part of China.

Guy your last paragraph shaa. Na war you dey find. Abeg I no follow for this one.

What the Kenyans did was just enough.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Realtalk20: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
namiji2598:

Serves you right for taking it like slaves grin

I hope they do worse to you dolts
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Chelseafan99: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
It's time to BAN NAIRALAND. Nairaland has devolved into a cesspool for Nigeria hating saboteurs. They find a way to drag Nigeria into everything with derogatory remarks. If the government doesn't shut down Nairaland soon there will be problems.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Horlami247: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dem say head wey go chop knock if he the airplane he go tell pilot, iyanà paja bus stop dey oo I want run chop knock.......

See aw dem send dis ones go meet corona...

Corona will be lafin now grin
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Horlami247: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Chelseafan99:
It's time to BAN NAIRALAND. Nairaland has devolved into a cesspool for Nigeria hating saboteurs. They find a way to drag Nigeria into everything with derogatory remarks. If the government doesn't shut down Nairaland soon there will be problems.

abi n kan n se è ni grin
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Deporting them back to China in this Covid19 pandemic is cruel. let them chill in Kenya before this virus goes away. If it's white people they will not dare try to take this Mugshot. The Chinese are lesser Evil than white people in Africa.
So that justifies the assault metted out to the poor Kenyan? maybe you should also spread red carpets for them bloody chinkos.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
kudos to the kenyan government

rauf aregbesola & chris ngige need to take a cue from this
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by wizod(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
namiji2598:
are you serious?
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buhari would have written to their embassy apologizing even reduce their visa application fees. Not a good time to be a Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Here in Nigeria the reserve would have been the case, the Nigerians would not only be flog, they will be arrested and loose their job and their pay, becox we all know 9ja police will collect bribe, no apologies. I have nigerias been maltreted by labanes and the nigeriss are the ones arrested. I rest my case
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
They are funny o, whipping someone in his own country.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Davash222:

Cc
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
I remembered knocking a chinese man out once in Nigeria he tried to mess with me, called me a black monkey. his chinese friends and some bloody Nigerians called the police for me, when they all realised that i am not just a Nigerian i am also british, born in Hackney, everyone chilled. bloody Idiats they tried to jump the queue infront of me at a shopping centre. some Dumb nigerians were even angry at me for breaking the chinese man's red nose. told the them to fu ck!! off!!
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by EnterpriseMan: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
The last 4th photo, is that a male or female.. looks alot like a female to me.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by EnterpriseMan: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
frankmoney:

To go and collect coronavirus
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
If it's in nigeria the reserve would have been the case, the nigerians, would not only be flog they will also loose their job and pay, bcoz nigeria police will collect bribe, and deal with the nigerians no apologies,
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
mankan2k7:
Buhari would have written to their embassy apologizing even reduce their visa application fees. Not a good time to be a Nigeria
grin grin grin chai! i pity Nigerians.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by don4real18(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
If not for the regular sex hiccups in Kenya, they would have been somewhere grin
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
frankmoney:
why not deport them? They will assault someone else next time if let go.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
GuestLog:
I would have suggested that you retaliate but these guys may have kungfu skills.

It's one move you may regret.
like one 68 yr old chinese man that brutalised one 25 yr old naija guy with kungfu skills in ogun state when the naija dude was trying to harrass him over payment cheesy.heard the naija dude ended up in the hospital.
Re: Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
If this was Nigeria, they'll even ask the Chinese people to flog them better.

Coon factory of Africa �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture / iCloud Exposes Lagos-based Armed Robbers / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.