Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s (11920 Views)

Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics / Godswill Akpabio: Oil Companies Owe NDDC Over $4 Billion / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by mrvitalis(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Coldie:

Do u even know what u are saying.

This is one of the few reasons why I don't trust ur judgements alot of u don't know what u are saying.

What will happen if African countries too decide to shut there borders.

Then we get stranded with our plans and reality sets in and its too late
There is world trade organization , no country can shut their borders

Too Igbo's are moving from buying n selling to manufacturing n selling ...as long as u offer value to a country they would buy
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by 0m0nnakoda: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Fake people with chest beating
That is what they used to say about orji kalu

omonnakoda:

Kalu is the richest man in the Milky Way according to YibPips.He is so rich Nigerian banks and Central Bank had to beg him to take his money to the World Bank because even the CBN could not cope with the amount of money he has.At least that is what the YibPips say when they start beating their chests

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by NGpatriot: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
When Candido Darocha (Olowo Darocha) was walking around with billions in his pocket in Lagos, Ojuku was a small boy in his village.

Funny people..

4 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Okogopo: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
When Candido Darocha (Olowo Darocha) was walking around with billions in his pocket in Lagos, Ojuku was a small boy in his village.

Funny people..
[/s]
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Asura: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
What if the civil war never happened
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

There is world trade organization , no country can shut their borders

Too Igbo's are moving from buying n selling to manufacturing n selling ...as long as u offer value to a country they would buy
But Nigeria is doing it?

Whether we manufacture heaven and earth if there's no market for it it would be useless.

Aren't u smart enough? All these WTO, Au, ECOWAS is an individual thing a country might decide yo disobey.

So when u bank on WTO and they dissapont us we become stranded and start drowning in regrets?
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by mrvitalis(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Coldie:

But Nigeria is doing it?

Whether we manufacture heaven and earth if there's no market for it it would be useless.

Aren't u smart enough? All these WTO, Au, ECOWAS is an individual thing a country might decide yo disobey.

So when u bank on WTO and they dissapont us we become stranded and start drowning in regrets?
Bros there are over 50 country in Africa ...market is never a problem

2 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Xclusiveme: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
No tribe beats Igbo in terms of making money. They too like money joor. So desperate. And if they should have their own country, hmmm, greed will blind everyone of them.
Just saying
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros there are over 50 country in Africa ...market is never a problem
Is there something stopping you from trading with this 50countries right now?

If we can't with all the resources and ports is it when we don't have it that we can?
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by StreetFight: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Self praise and tribal chest beating is a means of solving depression.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Xclusiveme:
No tribe beats Igbo in terms of making money. They too like money joor. So desperate. And if they should have their own country, hmmm, greed will blind everyone of them.
Just saying
This is a very foolish way of thinking
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by mrvitalis(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Coldie:

Is there something stopping you from trading with this 50countries right now?

If we can't with all the resources and ports is it when we don't have it that we can?
Are we not trading with them ? Who do u think buys things from Onitsha and aba ? ...who do u think runs cotonus market even Togo market , won't even talk of Gabon that mbaise people run like crazy or should I say Congo , guinea ? Bokinafaso ?

The next step is to produce what we already sale their ...export from home to those places simple
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Are we not trading with them ? Who do u think buys things from Onitsha and aba ? ...who do u think runs cotonus market even Togo market , won't even talk of Gabon that mbaise people run like crazy or should I say Congo , guinea ? Bokinafaso ?

The next step is to produce what we already sale their ...export from home to those places simple

Seriously this is a very ignorant point if view.

Cotonou, Gabon, Guinea, Burkina Faso and Congo, if u add all there economy together its not up to that of Nigeria.

I am Igbo, if u want to see my point am driving at remove Biafra, or any form of sentiment and reason well.

All these countries nothing is stopping us right now from trading with them, even if we are doing it as u say its obvious that the returns are very marginal. U can't bank the future of anything on other peoples hope cause u might get disappointed. Look at what happened in Ghana when they closed business of Nigerians, look at what happened in south Africa with xenophobia.

Imagine if those were the people we were counting on.

An igbo President for 8years has a bigger role that will benefit igbo land and igbos in general than 100 years of Biafra.

If I plan anything that involves igbo land I don't put my hopes on anybody cause humans are unpredictable, that's why even when I talk about igbo land I am looking for alliances that will benefit our development, if an alliance with Hausa/Fulani would give us greatness I would support it 100percent.

But most of u ain't smart, whether Hausa/Fulani alliance is to our benefit alot of u don't care but are all out suicide to the igbo cause.

Igbos have alot to do, with this our attitude and mindset if Biafra was to break out, I bet you all these Visa ban up and down u keep hearing from USA and now Eu would be suffered by us, even more than Nigeria.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
I hate the fact that we as igbos are at lugger head with the core north, you don't know how much it pains me, the worst making an ally with a foolish people with warped way of thinking.

If u give the regions that have access to the sea the opportunity the SW/SS would hold the rest of Nigeria to Ransome. Instead of we in the east that have similar issues with the north being landlocked, to be allying with the north to make sure if this ever happens we would negotiate a soft landing for our regions we are busy fighting each other, we igbos would fight to the extent where when this deal would be made we won't know.

The day I began to question the sanity of alot of our people was when Nnamdi KANU gave that order that they shouldn't vote and they accepted. Now all of u are here shouting Buhari this and that you gave him power on a platter if gold and u are shouting he rigged the election.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ohaneze would wake up and be making provocative statements, if the elders are not making provocative statements the youths will be. I once read where they said the terrorism the north is suffering is caused by years if maltreating the igbo tribe, what kind of person would say this and the editor would send such a provocative write up to the media.

We are trying to ammend things the apex igbo body is busy destroying the amendment, before u know it they release another provocative statement about presidency.

I saw again today where they were telling miyetti Allah to go and join Army and fight boko haram, of they do these same people will wake up and shout that Buhari is recruiting only Fulani's into the army, what level of confusionism exists in this group I don't know.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by mrvitalis(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously this is a very ignorant point if view.

Cotonou, Gabon, Guinea, Burkina Faso and Congo, if u add all there economy together its not up to that of Nigeria.

I am Igbo, if u want to see my point am driving at remove Biafra, or any form of sentiment and reason well.

All these countries nothing is stopping us right now from trading with them, even if we are doing it as u say its obvious that the returns are very marginal. U can't bank the future of anything on other peoples hope cause u might get disappointed. Look at what happened in Ghana when they closed business of Nigerians, look at what happened in south Africa with xenophobia.

Imagine if those were the people we were counting on.

An igbo President for 8years has a bigger role that will benefit igbo land and igbos in general than 100 years of Biafra.

If I plan anything that involves igbo land I don't put my hopes on anybody cause humans are unpredictable, that's why even when I talk about igbo land I am looking for alliances that will benefit our development, if an alliance with Hausa/Fulani would give us greatness I would support it 100percent.

But most of u ain't smart, whether Hausa/Fulani alliance is to our benefit alot of u don't care but are all out suicide to the igbo cause.

Igbos have alot to do, with this our attitude and mindset if Biafra was to break out, I bet you all these Visa ban up and down u keep hearing from USA and now Eu would be suffered by us, even more than Nigeria.
Bros if Igbo's go Nigeria can't do without Igbo services ...north especially ...they all depend on igbo traders if they choose to punish themselves we would look else where ...baba there are market every where

If Nigeria locks their market ,cool their are other market Biafra can look else where east , central Africa , west Africa , ...even southern Africa

What's stopping us from doing it now ? What stopped ibeto

I own a small manufacturing business and if u think Nigeria is not holding Igbos back u know nothing about business

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Ikinternational: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
cool

See flat head oo lol.. Everyone knows Dantata ruled the 40s and 50s, but anybody is free to write any trash without source to boost low self esteem

the dull O.P silently disregard this part of the article he posted

" Regarded as the richest man in the British West African colonies, in 1929, Dantata deposited 20-camel-loads of silver coins in the newly opened Kano branch of Bank of West Africa "

these is the full article and Dantata was clearly called the richest, dishonest people cant even post the real article, this is why we don't trust them with our Aso Rock

https://punchng.com/old-money-10-super-rich-men-of-independence-era/

This guy...smh
It never fails. It's always someone else achievement he's touting on nairaland
Such self importance with an empty pocket. Utterly amazing

How about you tell us what YOU have achieved better than the average igbo man?

If there's one thing a tribalists can even agree on, igbos don't need aso rock to survive/ achieve

Very soon, the population of igbos outside Nigeria will match inside. Nobody is waiting on your aso rock fool

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros if Igbo's go Nigeria can't do without Igbo services ...north especially ...they all depend on igbo traders if they choose to punish themselves we would look else where ...baba there are market every where

If Nigeria locks their market ,cool their are other market Biafra can look else where east , central Africa , west Africa , ...even southern Africa

What's stopping us from doing it now ? What stopped ibeto

I own a small manufacturing business and if u think Nigeria is not holding Igbos back u know nothing about business

Seriously the kind of statements u made here are very provocative. Don't take other peoples goodness for granted for they are the ones who gave u an opportunity to thrive.

If Nigeria locks our shops we can look elsewhere I am happy that u are beginning to get where am going, its not about the country you are or are from, but its about your individual strive to achieve success.

Please explain to me what stopped ibeto. What stopped ibeto might stop our people too if we just keep having only trade mentality. There's more to economy than buying and selling business
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anambra business men have been importing containers for donkey years no one has ever thought about at least manufacturing this thing they keep importing.

The day someone else does and the govt decides to not just support him but support made in Nigeria by banning the importation of such, some people would start to call it witch hunt? Who does that?
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by itsme01: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
since you pushed for it twice, let share instagram account and if anybody in your family especially you and your father had travelled extensively ( 3 continents ) as I have then keep running your mouth if not you should pigly keep silent, like an opportuned pauper that wanna brag

so shall we

PS: if any of your family living or dead matches my ethihad frequent flyer millage then ask for what ever you want and its on me
Ikinternational:

This guy...smh
It never fails. It's always someone else achievement he's touting on nairaland
Such self importance with an empty pocket. Utterly amazing

How about you tell us what YOU have achieved better than the average igbo man?

If there's one thing a tribalists can even agree on, igbos don't need aso rock to survive/ achieve

Very soon, the population of igbos outside Nigeria will match inside. Nobody is waiting on your aso rock fool
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by mrvitalis(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously the kind of statements u made here are very provocative. Don't take other peoples goodness for granted for they are the ones who gave u an opportunity to thrive.

If Nigeria locks our shops we can look elsewhere I am happy that u are beginning to get where am going, its not about the country you are or are from, but its about your individual strive to achieve success.

Please explain to me what stopped ibeto. What stopped ibeto might stop our people too if we just keep having only trade mentality. There's more to economy than buying and selling business
Firstly no body gave Igbo's opportunity to thrive ...if they had options they won't look our way ...thats if u are Igbo's

If u are an Igbo man u know we buy lands more expensive than it is actually is , we are taxed more than others n u say we are given opportunity to thrive ....Igbo's find an opportunity we explore it

Igbo's are being hindered by the Nigerian government in other to pull us down but we turned it around we are building better industries
How many times have u heard Nigeria government talk about banning wire import ? No cos Igbo's dominate electric wire manufacturing in Nigeria

How many times have u heard them talk about banning battery n car part we manufacturer here import ...na cos its dominated by Igbo's ....

I can go on and on

As for ibeto he has secured his wealth ...he is back bigger n stronger than before ...in the next 2 years he would enter market
Dangote has already lost Nigerian cement market already its very obvious

If u thing Igbo's would do better in this Nigeria than in Biafra ...the trust me u are not Igbo

Do u know it cost more to clear at port hacourt port than clearing in Lagos the move to east ...u are here talking what u don't know

If all Igbo's close shops in Nigeria their would be crisis in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
I heard that in China they are so used to our people that they have igbo restaurants in China.

Why don't all these igbo business men make a deal with the igbo governors to bring Chinese people that build these factories here in igbo land. Instead every time our governors are looking for investors from all over the world. Its not ABC, u can't say u built your empire by importing chairs 30years u imported chair and u didn't for once think about going into the manufacturing of the chairs. U just want to continue then the day the import window closes u start ranting and blaming Nigeria.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by mauriceju2(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nigeria would never move forward or develope because things are not run by merits and there is no level playing ground , this is what makes wrong people to get to wrong position
Apart from the West the North believe that merits and level playing ground will give Igbo a serious advantage against them
They don't want it , they all know that Nigeria is not going anywhere without level playing ground and merits , they prefer this way instead of allowing Igbo to have advantage
The only solution is to let everyone be on their own and pay taxe to the center
Many don't know that this is Nigeria problem

2 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Ikinternational: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dpaulie:
Igbos always believe that their problem is caused by the other surrounding tribes.. learn how to love other tribes, u lack intertribal relations and u don’t see it, you always right in your own house, even if u have your Biafra or whatever u called it, you will still have the same problem among one another (the sub tribes)... that’s why we may never have Igbo president because they want to make Nigeria president on their own, they have created enemy by themselves that no one (other tribes) can never support then especially Hausa/Fulani...wait and see how they will come and attack me now instead for them to check themselves

You people really believe this igbo presidency thing is some type of carrot. Oya keep dangling. The average igbo man will continue to not give a fuvck
Personal achievements will always matter more to us. N shall remain the focus. And some of you will continue to not understand

Everytime I'm at MMA, before I can even make it to my vehicle, I've already dashed out 10k to people approaching me. N none of them are of igbo ethnicity
Read into that whatever you wish

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Firstly no body gave Igbo's opportunity to thrive ...if they had options they won't look our way ...thats if u are Igbo's

If u are an Igbo man u know we buy lands more expensive than it is actually is , we are taxed more than others n u say we are given opportunity to thrive ....Igbo's find an opportunity we explore it

Igbo's are being hindered by the Nigerian government in other to pull us down but we turned it around we are building better industries
How many times have u heard Nigeria government talk about banning wire import ? No cos Igbo's dominate electric wire manufacturing in Nigeria

How many times have u heard them talk about banning battery n car part we manufacturer here import ...na cos its dominated by Igbo's ....

I can go on and on

As for ibeto he has secured his wealth ...he is back bigger n stronger than before ...in the next 2 years he would enter market
Dangote has already lost Nigerian cement market already its very obvious

If u thing Igbo's would do better in this Nigeria than in Biafra ...the trust me u are not Igbo

Do u know it cost more to clear at port hacourt port than clearing in Lagos the move to east ...u are here talking what u don't know

If all Igbo's close shops in Nigeria their would be crisis in Nigeria
Seriously stop making this kind of statements. I can't imagine the people u would have indoctrinated with this lies and half truths.

If nobody gave us a chance to thrive am not sure any igbo man would want to live outside igbo land.

So u think if a man wants to sell his or her land to u because u are igbo he would sell it higher, seriously, except the man is not interested in selling it and u are trying to force him. So u are telling me that in a neutral city, like let's say Lagos, if they see an Bayelsa mans business and an igbo man's business they won't tax the bayelsa man much but will over tax the igbo man? This is pure lies.

Wire manufacturing u say igbos dominate it? In what aspect can u give me the stats?

They cannot ban all those kinds of stuffs example these batteries and wires cause they are unique items that Nigeria has not fully understood its operations not to talk if manufacturing, its not about igbos.

Dangote has not lost anything I keep asking where u are hearing all these, is it from beer parlour gist or u settle down to make your own personal research?

It costs more to clear in port Harcourt? How is that an igbo man's problem? If the indegnes of the state that can do something about it are acting unconcerned why should it be your problem? Though I know there's a rational explanation for this, cost of operating and maintaning ph port is higher than that of Lagos, plus the insecurity in the region, it would be summed up when collecting duties.

If all igbos close shop in Nigeria there would be crisis? Oga if u are igbo u would know that this is what alot of people want, unemployment is too much in Nigeria if one huge group from the markets decides to close shop u are giving others opportunity to take over.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by itsme01: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ikinternational:

You people really believe this igbo presidency thing is some type of carrot. Oya keep dangling. The average igbo man will continue to not give a fuvck
Personal achievements will always matter more to us. N shall remain the focus. And some of you will continue to not understand

Everytime I'm at MMA, before I can even make it to my vehicle, I've already dashed out 10k to people approaching me. N none of them are of igbo ethnicity

Always knew Igbos are dunce paupers look pal, the airport cleaners are far reacher than poor ibo visa overstaying mugu that thinks less than $30 tip is worth celebrating, even travelex agents get more tips than that on a good day

I pray poverty dies in your life
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Ikinternational: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
since you pushed for it twice, let share instagram account and if anybody in your family especially you and your father had travelled extensively ( 3 continents ) as I have then keep running your mouth if not you should pigly keep silent, like an opportuned pauper that wanna brag

so shall we

PS: if any of your family living or dead matches my ethihad frequent flyer millage then ask for what ever you want and its on me

Wtf? Who gives a fuvck about your travel.
I know local Nigerian girls with stamped passports that couldn't dash me 50k

I'm talking tangible achievements. Be it academic or assets.

Too many guys that share flats at ajegunle be on nairaland talking nonsense.

Btw, you didn't share anything. Still just talking

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Ikinternational: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

Always knew Igbos are dunce paupers look pal, the airport cleaners are far reacher than poor ibo visa overstaying mugu that thinks less than $30 tip is worth celebrating, even travelex agents get more tips than that on a good day

I pray poverty dies in your life

More rambling drivel. Color me shocked
Spewing rubbish just to hear yourself talk
Must be a specialized skill
Congrats n Ndo at the same damn time..smh
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Timatayo1: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Long time corruption igbo Amaka
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by mrvitalis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously stop making this kind of statements. I can't imagine the people u would have indoctrinated with this lies and half truths.

If nobody gave us a chance to thrive am not sure any igbo man would want to live outside igbo land.

So u think if a man wants to sell his or her land to u because u are igbo he would sell it higher, seriously, except the man is not interested in selling it and u are trying to force him. So u are telling me that in a neutral city, like let's say Lagos, if they see an Bayelsa mans business and an igbo man's business they won't tax the bayelsa man much but will over tax the igbo man? This is pure lies.

Wire manufacturing u say igbos dominate it? In what aspect can u give me the stats?

They cannot ban all those kinds of stuffs example these batteries and wires cause they are unique items that Nigeria has not fully understood its operations not to talk if manufacturing, its not about igbos.

Dangote has not lost anything I keep asking where u are hearing all these, is it from beer parlour gist or u settle down to make your own personal research?

It costs more to clear in port Harcourt? How is that an igbo man's problem? If the indegnes of the state that can do something about it are acting unconcerned why should it be your problem? Though I know there's a rational explanation for this, cost of operating and maintaning ph port is higher than that of Lagos, plus the insecurity in the region, it would be summed up when collecting duties.

If all igbos close shop in Nigeria there would be crisis? Oga if u are igbo u would know that this is what alot of people want, unemployment is too much in Nigeria if one huge group from the markets decides to close shop u are giving others opportunity to take over.
Bros firstly u are not Igbo ...I'm done with u

Curtex wire is the best wire in Nigeria ...far better than any imported wire ...ask any electrician

Battery was what made ibeto his money ...to say Igbo's haven't understood them means u are not an Igbo man

Swear with your children future u are Igbo I dare u

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros firstly u are not Igbo ...I'm done with u

Curtex wire is the best wire in Nigeria ...far better than any imported wire ...ask any electrician

Battery was what made ibeto his money ...to say Igbo's haven't understood them means u are not an Igbo man

Swear with your children future u are Igbo I dare u
I said Nigeria hasn't understood it. We are yet to attain self sufficiency in the production of such, battery is not like rice, mistakes can have consequences.

What concerns curtex and your point which says igbos dominate wire manufacturing. Is it the same thing?

With this kind of your thinking that to you your lies must be accepted by others even when its not correct, and unacceptable. Be rest assured that you will cause war in Igbo land because of that attitude if Biafra ever comes.

How u go just dae lie for public forum like this, I no be Afonja or Ab0ki na wetin make e dae vex me more, no go give people false hope
Re: Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s by Coldie(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ikinternational:

Which one is personnal achievements would always matter more to us.

Speak for yourself not for the igbo race, or for us who have intentions of leading our people in the right paths.

Its people like you with your personal achievement mantra that will be the only rich man in poor village and you see nothing wrong with it.

Me as an igbo man and a one day igbo leader with intention to sanitize the image of ohaneze the fact that igbo youths are leaving igbo land indroves for a better life in wherever outside igbo every now and then pains me, but to you its a good thing. I see nothing wrong with migration but I see everything wrong with mass migration.

Majority of igbo population is in diaspora, that's very wrong to me, most have lost there igboness, they have forgotten who they are.

Saying igbos are individualsistic is very wrong we are our brothers keepers. I can't be the only rich man in a community and be happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu / We Did Not Endorse Atiku: Anambra Monarchs Deny Backing Any Candidate / Jonathan To Empower Ministers Against Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.