Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Who Wrote The Book Of Genesis? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Wrote The Book Of Genesis? (288 Views)

Two Creation Stories In The Book Of genesis / The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am. / BOOK Of GENESIS (Listen to learn how our World was created by GOD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wrote The Book Of Genesis? by Ratello: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Good morning to you all great believers and welcome to a happy and glorious first Sunday in a unique Month and coincidentally today is 1st of March. Today I want us to consider this topic;

The question is, "Who wrote the Book of Genesis? Over the years, many Bible Scholars submitted that the first five books of the Bible was written by Prophet Moses. They keep mentioning Moses, now it is generally said by ancient Theologians that Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible. How true is this? One unique thing I know about the Bible is that whoever wrote a particular book in the Old Testament are always revealed (read up the books of kings and chronicles for updates on this) so I wonder where it was written in the book of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy that Moses wrote the book of Genesis the topic in question and the whole books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Ordinarily if you have read through the Bible especially the first five books you would have noticed that a "Narrator" was the one given events that took place there and even Moses birth was well captured are you now saying that Moses recorded his own birth too? Like how he was hid close to the river to avoid being killed and all that. It is a topic meant for true Bible Scholars that are born again Christians please. I am led to throw this up.

Over to you Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Wrote The Book Of Genesis? by OkCornel(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Might be Ezra or Nehemiah responsible for the present version of Genesis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wrote The Book Of Genesis? by Ratello: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
OkCornel:
Might be Ezra or Nehemiah responsible for the present version of Genesis.

Any reasons or references as to why is this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Bares Thoughts On Praying Against Witchcraft, Sorcery / Can You Give Up Your Phone And Internet For Christ? / When God Speaks Everything Hears. Situations Develop Automatic Ear To Hear...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.