Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Really Want To Help Just One Person - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Really Want To Help Just One Person (427 Views)

Coronavirus: Over 40 people Infected By One Person In A U S Church, Doctor run a / Lassa Fever Outbreak: Enugu Govt Confirms Death Of One Person / Eating Just One Orange Daily Reduces People’s Chance Of Blindness By 60% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Want To Help Just One Person by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by ikechemez(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
I need money, plenty money that's my sickness
am suffering from
Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by kestolove95(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Heal my pocket from going dry
Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
ikechemez:
I need money, plenty money that's my sickness
am suffering from

Mail me
Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
kestolove95:
Heal my pocket from going dry
mail me.

To those reading, b I won't accept money request from anyone again,

Only ppl ppl with health issue

# you really don't need spiritual force for making money but just to assist your biz
Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by bolanto24(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Let God use you to bless me too. I want money to pay my fees please.
Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by SpyAC(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
I sent a mail to u
Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by roseb1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
I'm not here to argue with anyone .

I am writing this because of just someone who is so scared about is health issue

We make mistake,. You have make mistake sexually, and now you are infected witg a disease. You regret everything

I am not God

But I will heal HIV through the power of God and Jesus our Master

I will heal other disease such as cancer or looking for fruit of the womb

Contact me
elidaziel@gmail.com

Iike I have said earlier,. It ur choose
If like you believe,. If you like you dont

I am not here to impress anyone or make you believe I'm real

I am not suppose to help anyone, but I'm only doing this because, I was thinking , and I realized that only if we help our self, some ppl will not be in deadly Situation

I know alot of pple are in Dangerous situation... And that why I am writing this

It is very hard to believe, esp when I did not dress like a full blown priest or Spirtitualist,

But if believe me,
L you will earn the reward
. There is one Italian man at the centre for disease control in Yaba Lagos. He is suffering from Corona Virus. Kindly go there and help us heal him. Nigerians will be very grateful to u. In fact u will be given a national award grin

1 Like

Re: I Really Want To Help Just One Person by ugomnaanny: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
roseb1:
. There is one Italian man at the centre for disease control in Yaba Lagos. He is suffering from Corona Virus. Kindly go there and help us heal him. Nigerians will be very grateful to u. In fact u will be given a national award grin
lol my belle oh! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Prescription Steroid / NOTHING / COVID-19 Death Toll In Africa Reaches 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.