Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People (5444 Views)

I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m / Own A Land In Abuja With A Deposit Of N250k / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by KingofHearts(m): 1:38am On May 26, 2020
Ladylite:
It is scam... Pls don't fall for this guy and expose your business ideas and plans here.

It is not the first time this is happening on nairaland. No one will get the money but the crook will cart away with the best idea

I agree with you that it is a common thing here which is a reflection of our society.
However, never get bothered about anyone stealing your idea or concept.God gives the vision out to who he wishes and even at that God does not reveal everything at once.
Many copy cats have tried to steal many ideas in the past but have ended up at a loss trying to implement something they had no vision of.Google did everything humanly possible to copy Youtube,they created google video and spent billions on it...in the end it failed woefully,they tried other approaches non worked until they settled for buying Youtube over.
Focus on getting your ideas off the ground and stop wasting time focusing on the idea robbers! God bless your ideas and link you all up for success,Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.