Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram (50709 Views)

Who Created Boko Haram? / Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Petlowalex(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
DCmonster:
I remember one Ekiti corper that was killed in kaduna 2011 post election violence, his family cried so much during his burial, I saw pain and agony written all over them. Since that day I made up my mind that If I lose any family member to any group of Islamist abokis in nigeria, since the government and religious leaders cannot protect anyone, I will resign and come home to fight. I will kill as many as possible on a daily, weekly basis.

I love your spirit man... I want Christian organizations to raise people who will fight and defend them in the time of struggle. I will like to join if there's any. Nobody has monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by sulaak(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
maasoap:

If I don't have time or knowledge to counter the rest, but this number 5 was a blatant lie and gross misinformation. That was the first time Boko Haram attacked public institutions, killing anyone in sight, be it Muslims or Christians. That was when Yaradua travelled to outside the country (Brazil I guess) and left instruction that they should be crushed. Hundreds if not thousands of them were killed in that week alone.

A Muslim group is attacking peaceful Christain, in a region where the Muslims head of government instituted political Sharia law in a secular country, and you don't see an agenda by the Islamic political establishment in Northern Nigeria.

It's like saying that KKK in the USA, wasn't anti-black because they also hated Catholic and Jews, despite evidence of Lynching and Jim Crow laws against blacks people.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/03/01/how-3-northern-governors-created-boko-haram-musa-dikwa/

Notice how Obasanjo is involved in emergence of all major problems the country is facing today
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by PlaysNigeria: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
I hope he knows his life is on the line.
#Mindgames
#ibillyou-younopay-icastyou
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Lordbricks(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
See him fake news peddlers now if DSS visit him he will deny this report
September 15, 2011 visit by former President of the federal republic of Nigeria, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo to the home of the in-law of the slain leader of the Boko Haram, Babakura Fuggu in Borno State.

*As Obasanjo concluded his secret meeting the previous day at the Green House with three other religious group [Jamatu Nasir Islam, JNI and CAN] in Jos, the capital of Plateau State on the Wednesday of September 14, 2011, and took off the following day to Borno State.

*The wife of former/late Boko Haram's leaders inlaw, Yakolo, was said to have received money from the former president(Obasanjo) to the tuned of N500,000.

*Also, sources who revealed to our correspondents of Jerry Gana’s bailing of Mohammed Yusuf following his November 2008’s arrest by the Nigerian Police Force [NPF].

*To this, the spoke person for the NPF, Emma Ojukwu told sources that “the courts gave him bail not the police. We don’t know why the courts keep giving him bail.

* is not certain who may be the exact sponsors of the Boko Haram group but the financially rich lifestyle of Mohammed Yusuf points to the certainty of his group being sponsored by a financial heavy weight. This is as sources have reported that Yusuf takes in N500,000 daily while schooling his children in western countries outside Nigeria.

*What about Jerry Gana?
The man that bail late boko haram leader Muhammad Yusuf atleast twice from detention, we know the time he went to Muhammed yusuf house straight from the airport and return
back to airport after they have a closed meeting, the security attached to him testify that.

*We can still remember the time he transfer 500 milion naira to late boko haram leader, Governor at that time though for politics reason, leaked the issue to public.

*He was also the last caller of Muhammad Yusuf.

*Prof. Dauda of Benue have also told us about Maita tsine, he said when he was a secretary of CAN , he was there when Maitatsine was recruited at Italy by france and US. We don't blame ordinary christian but USA, while Jerry Gana is a chair member, we know Jerymaya Husain is also a suspect.

Who ever read this would have by now know the real origin and sponsors of Boko Haram, also, there was a time when President Goodluck Jonathan says "we know the bomb blast sponsors," and after each bomb blast, Boko harm claims responsibilities! Yes, he really knows the sponsors, but does notting on that! That means he is also among the sponsors.

Not only that, the US is said to wipe Boko haram soon, some people are happy about that, while I will tell you that the US will not only wipe Boko Haram, but will proceed to wipe out the States, thereby causing an endless war which will only lead to high death rate of Nigerian citizens, and at that time, the US will gain total control of the nation, and that is what they want because of our natural resources! Thereby keeping us as slaves, because of our greedy leaders, you guys might not get what I mean, but when it comes practically, you will once remember me, GEJ if the US gain what they want na that time them go blow you and you will remember say I made a post that you think I don't know what I'm saying!

I hope you also have evidence for all the allegations you laid else you arnt different from the man..
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by UniqueDennis(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
100%.. I will never forget the day a Fulani/Hausa friend who was about 17 years then mockingly made a statement during a little argument after a major riot in Kano that i will never forgot.. "Every time you people will still stay back after they send thugs to slaughter your people like chickens during riots.. We would chase all the Christians away from this state (Kano).. First we will clear all this soldiers that are protecting you people and then clear you people"... Looking back and pondering on those words, its seems there was a grand scheme in place to perpetuate evil..
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by harakiri(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:
September 15, 2011 visit by former President of the federal republic of Nigeria, General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo to the home of the in-law of the slain leader of the Boko Haram, Babakura Fuggu in Borno State.

*As Obasanjo concluded his secret meeting the previous day at the Green House with three other religious group [Jamatu Nasir Islam, JNI and CAN] in Jos, the capital of Plateau State on the Wednesday of September 14, 2011, and took off the following day to Borno State.

*The wife of former/late Boko Haram's leaders inlaw, Yakolo, was said to have received money from the former president(Obasanjo) to the tuned of N500,000.

*Also, sources who revealed to our correspondents of Jerry Gana’s bailing of Mohammed Yusuf following his November 2008’s arrest by the Nigerian Police Force [NPF].

*To this, the spoke person for the NPF, Emma Ojukwu told sources that “the courts gave him bail not the police. We don’t know why the courts keep giving him bail.

* is not certain who may be the exact sponsors of the Boko Haram group but the financially rich lifestyle of Mohammed Yusuf points to the certainty of his group being sponsored by a financial heavy weight. This is as sources have reported that Yusuf takes in N500,000 daily while schooling his children in western countries outside Nigeria.

*What about Jerry Gana?
The man that bail late boko haram leader Muhammad Yusuf atleast twice from detention, we know the time he went to Muhammed yusuf house straight from the airport and return
back to airport after they have a closed meeting, the security attached to him testify that.

*We can still remember the time he transfer 500 milion naira to late boko haram leader, Governor at that time though for politics reason, leaked the issue to public.

*Prof. Dauda of Benue have also told us about Maita tsine, he said when he was a secretary of CAN , he was there when Maitatsine was recruited at Italy by france and US. We don't blame ordinary christian but USA, while Jerry Gana is a chair member, we know Jerymaya Husain is also a suspect.

Who ever read this would have by now know the real origin and sponsors of Boko Haram, also, there was a time when President Goodluck Jonathan says "we know the bomb blast sponsors," and after each bomb blast, Boko harm claims responsibilities! Yes, he really knows the sponsors, but does notting on that! That means he is also among the sponsors.

Not only that, the US is said to wipe Boko haram soon, some people are happy about that, while I will tell you that the US will not only wipe Boko Haram, but will proceed to wipe out the States, thereby causing an endless war which will only lead to high death rate of Nigerian citizens, and at that time, the US will gain total control of the nation, and that is what they want because of our natural resources! Thereby keeping us as slaves, because of our greedy leaders, you guys might not get what I mean, but when it comes practically, you will once remember me, GEJ if the US gain what they want na that time them go blow you and you will remember say I made a post that you think I don't know what I'm saying!

I really don't like replying posts but this is getting out of hand. I have nothing against you being a hard core APC adherent... I have never had a party affiliation since the mko/tofa fiasco.

That being said, your posts (outbursts rather) ridiculous to say the least. I can deduce you either a staunch APC member (which is obvious) or a paid columnist who has sold his/her soul ( I think you are a "he" though) for zobo.

This country is a sinking ship already. The least you can do is put the water out. A story comes that APC stalwarts are backing boko haram, you defend it...NSA talks about presidential incompetence, you defend Jubrin (or "Buhari" rather). Your antics are so obviously biased. Just remember, even those who created the monsters who kill for pleasure in the North are no longer safe. Those who said "attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" are crying about insecurity. When armed Fulani herdsmen or iswap corners you, then your brain will go back to default settings.

End of.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Bekool(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/03/01/how-3-northern-governors-created-boko-haram-musa-dikwa/

Every sane Nigerian knows quite well that northern muslim leaders are the real founders of bokoharam am quite certain that the former governor of zamfara state shettima is also amonsgt the three founding fathers of bokoharam.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Bekool(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

*What about Jerry Gana?

Pls go and ask ur parents for sense to reason properly like a normal human being it seems they forgot to give u one.

1 Like

Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by tsephanyah(f): 4:32am On Mar 03, 2020
harakiri:

I really don't like replying posts but this is getting out of hand. I have nothing against you being a hard core APC adherent... I have never had a party affiliation since the mko/tofa fiasco.

That being said, your posts (outbursts rather) ridiculous to say the least. I can deduce you either a staunch APC member (which is obvious) or a paid columnist who has sold his/her soul ( I think you are a "he" though) for zobo.

This country is a sinking ship already. The least you can do is put the water out. A story comes that APC stalwarts are backing boko haram, you defend it...NSA talks about presidential incompetence, you defend Jubrin (or "Buhari" rather). Your antics are so obviously biased. Just remember, even those who created the monsters who kill for pleasure in the North are no longer safe. Those who said "attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" are crying about insecurity. When armed Fulani herdsmen or iswap corners you, then your brain will go back to default settings.

End of.
typical boomer thinking less of a woman. you start making sense, then your true color kicks in, Jubrin, APC are Boko Haram blah blah. I-pots m!screants.
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by EvensShehab: 6:33am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
typical boomer thinking less of a woman. you start making sense, then your true color kicks in, Jubrin, APC are Boko Haram blah blah. I-pots m!screants.
[/s]
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Caseless: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
sassysure:

That gave birth to jihadists.

If u were not in Borno or around the nebouring state to witness the metamorphosis, better close your mouth
kid, what do you know about the north?
Re: Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Caseless:
kid, what do you know about the north?

Thunder blast your mouth.
Who are u calling kid? undecided

What nonsense

Thanks to nairaland, lots of idiats are assuming relevance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.