Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship (1451 Views)

5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
some men are so poor all they have is money stinks
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Singa272:
Not just money, girls also cherish our third legs so madly,
that sour in the middle abi
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Dande55: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Some of them don't have the money too.
We are just left with empty men.

It's terrible, our forefathers had more to offer.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sexual power of attorney...all owned by the man...afterall,no man don ever shout "harder harder" na women language be dat and outside dat.all women got to where they are today,as a result of encouragement,advice,financial assistance,mental support,spiritual support and charity work rendered to her and family.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Eraddray(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funtobewith:
some men are so poor all they have is money
stinks
rubbish... u will just come on NL and posy shit... u too,read ur post and answer it urself... in the actual sense.. apart from that money.. what's left in a relationship..... love fades... but wants and needs remains constant.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by MYSTIC19(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Funtobewith post=87089404]
No hot in the middle
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
donbachi:
Sexual power of attorney...all owned by the man...afterall,no man don ever shout "harder harder" na women language be dat and outside dat.all women got to where they are today,as a result of encouragement,advice,financial assistance,mental support,spiritual support and charity work rendered to her and family.
Just like dande55 said our forefathers had more to offer
u guys are not even so sure of ur sexual power anymore, last last u take drugs and die while trying to go deeper
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Eraddray:
rubbish... u will just come on NL and posy shit... u too,read ur post and answer it urself... in the actual sense.. apart from that money.. what's left in a relationship..... love fades... but wants and needs remains constant.
thanks heart xoxo
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Eraddray:

the dude is a frustrated being. He doesn't know his worth or aim. he's vision..less

can't you see how confused his post is?
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
what are y'all typing..??
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dande55:
Some of them don't have the money too. We are just left with empty men.
It's terrible, our forefathers had more to offer.
you wouldn't be saying this for saying sake if you know who that guy is.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Eraddray:

So many things...
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by donbachi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funtobewith:

Just like dande55 said our forefathers had more to offer
u guys are not even so sure of ur sexual power anymore, last last u take drugs and die while trying to go deeper
u are right...in d name of drilling an oil well with no oil in it...rather,deadly infections and diseases,badluck,disappointments,failure and rejections.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Magnoliaa:
what are y'all typing..??
it doesn't make sense to you right? it also doesn't make sense to me either.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by chatinent: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Funtobewith:
stinks
[/s] Nothing apart from money tastes good.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Eraddray:
pained yesterday newspaper

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Magnoliaa:

So many things...
like what?
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Eraddray:
From what u said, it seems u bought ur gfs love with money so oga u are dating urself,
u dont even know the meaning of a love relationship so u wouldnt understand its attributes and characteristics.
Feel free to keep me in mentions
am done with u
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Eraddray(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
pained yesterday newspaper
eeya... u brain function has single function... continue to crack dry jokes
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Eraddray(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funtobewith:

From what u said, it seems u bought ur gfs love with money so oga u are dating urself,
u dont even know the meaning of a love relationship so u wouldnt understand its attributes and characteristics.
Feel free to keep me in mentions
am done with u
and from the way I'm viewing everything abt u.. u still live with ur parents.. and u're still privilege and fortunate that they can still give u 3meals per day.. i don't expect u to understand... atleast.. not now... u're still all abt love love..u're not yet responsible for anything... not even urself..
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
like what?

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Like what? Ask me again when you see comment on another thread, k? I'll try to give you a response then. I'm busy virtue signalling here.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

the dude is a frustrated being. He doesn't know his worth or aim. he's vision..less

can't you see how confused his post is?

The distance between u and brain is extremely far from average
U can keep me in ur mentions am done with u
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
If that is only thing you can say then don't date, hustle for your money and also be single all your life without children too.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Eraddray:
eeya... u brain function has single function... continue to crack dry jokes
carry your stale sperm outta my mentions
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
luvyaself95:
If that is only thing you can say then don't date, hustle for your money and also be single all your life without children too.
just remember this,

that many women are choosing loneliness over you.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Eraddray(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
carry your stale sperm outta my mentions
as long as my stale sperm is nt ready to fertilize ur shitty eggs in ur dirty holes... go fvck urself ma'am

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funtobewith:

The distance between u and brain is extremely far from average U can keep me in ur mentions am done with u
As this week progresses all your accounts will be history
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Funtobewith: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

As this week progresses all your accounts will be history
Anticipate 8/3/2020 9:22pm
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Snipper007: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
And funny enough, money answers to all things..... grin
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
just remember this,

that many women are choosing lonliness over you.
I don't understand you, if it's what am thinking for you to know i choose girls and girls choose me am not alone but prefer lonely sometimes to think life.
Re: Apart From Money, Men Have Nothing To Provide In A Relationship by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funtobewith:
stinks

Do u really think so...

or u know so....

Please not all MEN okay. jux be specific.

may be its the type of guys u have met in ur life thats why u are using dem to generalize us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do First After Corona Virus Is Over???? / Lady Confesses She Has Been Infecting Men With HIV, Begs For Forgiveness (photo) / My Landlord Always Says I Buy Him Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.