Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? (1692 Views)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Homeboiy: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Before I see it as fun but its becoming too much.

4 days ago, 3 girls came to my house at different intervals and its only one I invited amongst them(my ex)
The first girl was the one that woke me up with a kiss. 10 minutes after she left another girl came without prior info,she collect one round comot.

My ex said she wants to give her life to Jesus,
for 8 months she haven't visit until that day. She collect her share comot.Today own na another person , I did not invite her.
Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Homeboiy: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
My ex after she came visiting that day n the magic I performed on her.
This was her question

I didn't know what to answer her

Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by lasisi69(f): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Bilabong(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Just put some picture of "Baba" around ur house. Any one that visits won't stay long not to talk of coming again
Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Homeboiy: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Another one has been pestering me she wants to come. With all her I miss u talk,I still don't want her to come, she took it by force today

Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Homeboiy: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Another one came today un invited
, She saw this phone in my room and she has been disturbing me for it, she came back this evening to collect 2 rounds but unfortunately, she met her elder brother in my compound.

My compound guys are praising me but its becoming too much.

Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buy Benz!
Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by chatinent: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
If it's not making money it's not making sense.
Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by donbachi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Form asthmatic patient...dem avoid guys with dat like HIV.
Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
write it on ur fore head...

like this "LADIES STOP COMING TO MY HOUSE OR STOP DISTURBING ME. "

I think that will be a good solution to what u r looking for.

And u too, I if u are not chassing after dem while will dey jagaban u anyhow
Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Lordfranklin(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Homeboiy post=87089612][/quote]

Regression analysis! You're probably a statistician or doing something related to that.
Well, back to the topic
I don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Homeboiy: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Regression analysis! You're probably a statistician or doing something related to that.
Well, back to the topic
I don't have anything to say

Lol
Your sharp, yes I'm a statistician

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by ghettochild4u(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Homeboiy post=87089391][/quote be sharing ur destiny thinking u r a superstar.. Then same glory u never fit use personally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by doctore212(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Let me give u a tip.

Rub paper for condom before sex.

If the above doesn't work, pls during sex, form say you get better epilepsy (convulsion).

By the time u try the above believe me they won't come again.
Re: How Can I Stop Too Many Girls From Visiting Me? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
write it on ur fore head...

like this "LADIES STOP COMING TO MY HOUSE OR STOP DISTURBING ME. "

I think that will be a good solution to what u r looking for.

And u too, I if u are not chassing after dem while will dey jagaban u anyhow
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Not / Adult Video: My House Girl Is Sweeter Than My Wife - Husband / When Last Did You Find Money On The Ground!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.