Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight (55037 Views)

Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos) / Kubrat Pulev Fined, Banned From Boxing After Kissing Female Reporter (Photos) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by RillJ(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abfinest007:
u don want ur husband to be beaten but u want him to beat others

shocked No vexoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! grin
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
topcatking:
I'm slightly older than this dude, yet he looks older and can beat the absolute sh.it outta me.

Life...

#sighs
#shakes head

and leaves thread.

Its not too late to hit d gym and get those abs ;Dsir

2 Likes

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Eke40seven(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
2Odds101:
guy no mind those bastards....make then day decieve themselves there...
Reading is essential.. He is an Irish traveller and his wife is Gypsy. In their culture, they marry very early. The wife had 5 children and 2 miscarriages, that would make any white woman age quickly.
Their aging and our own no be the same.
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Mcslize: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
SolarKing1:
Wow! The fact that he's been so faithful to his one wife despite so much wealth and fame shows that genuine good men cannot be rendered evil by fame or money.
To every reader, stop wasting fund on fuel! You will test it for 2 days free first, contact me for your latest Lithium Device that is guaranteed to power your Home for 24Hours daily.

Tell me about this
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
79733139:

Mayweather is undefeated (and used to be undisputed), his matches attracts way more viewers, sponsors and bets than Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua's matches.

It is about profit (since organising a boxing match is a business venture) more people were interested in watching Mayweather vs Mcgregor than this Tyson Fury match.
I know Mayweather is undefeated and so is Fury, but then Mayweather isn't heavyweight category and personally Mayweather fights acttually looks more of a child's play compared to Fury or Wilder's fights
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by orunmila144: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Electdbahdguy:
shocked

Five children? And they said Whites don't give birth like that??
they dont. he is a gypseA.
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Pierce008: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

AJ will defeat him, no worries
Okay, I'm with you grin

1 Like

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by thunderbabs: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Let's hope Joshua wont use aluwoo to damage his blood vessel
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Exodora: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
malikombi:
Tyson Fury has five children and he says he's just 31years old........This is serious oooooo
At 40-45 many of them already have grand children while in Niaja some people are planning and saying for advice from social media if they should consider marrying at that age.

1 Like

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by 79733139(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

I know Mayweather is undefeated and so is Fury, but then Mayweather isn't heavyweight category and personally Mayweather fights acttually looks more of a child's play compared to Fury or Wilder's fights

Category doesn't matter! Child's play or Adult's play doesn't matter!! Viewership and sponsorship is what determines the boxers' pay!!! That's what brings the money.

1 Like

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by orunmila144: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Boxing pay is something i would never understand!
How can a heavyweight undefeated champion earn £30million for a bout and yet Mayweather earned over $300million from a lower category bout? undecided
cuz every white person in america was paying to see a black man lose and not beat rocky marciannos record. unfoortunately for them ? they made him richer and he never lost.
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Martinez39s(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

Not everything is about money OK.....Try and watch the movie*** South paw** only then will u understand.
Women! Always living in fantasy land. grin So a movie is what you choose to inform me on such reality? grin SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
vickydevoka:

He's right. My cousin has four n he is 27. He married 19
No nees to say it.

Northerner?
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by 2Odds101(f): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Eke40seven:

Reading is essential.. He is an Irish traveller and his wife is Gypsy. In their culture, they marry very early. The wife had 5 children and 2 miscarriages, that would make any white woman age quickly.
Their aging and our own no be the same.
Mr reader why the f*ck are you saying what you're saying... Since na you read pass can't you pass knowledgeable information as an enlightened being.?? Africans must use small thing wey them know do I.T.K.. Essential reader!!! use am go carry first class na Nonsense
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
cooldipo:
angry

legacy fight.....

not sure AJ can handle this guy
you got that right!! grin
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Kingkezie: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
How can a heavyweight undefeated champion earn £30million for a bout and yet Mayweather earned over $300million from a lower category bout? undecided

mayweather had more ppv buys than all of those
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by hybridblood07(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sir, Anthony Joshua is not a match for Tyson Fury. Fury will end his career, he should better sit back and hold on to his tittles...quote author=Abfinest007 post=87092040]u don want ur husband to be beaten but u want him to beat others[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by hybridblood07(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fury met his wife at a tender age and they got married 11 years ago when he was 21 years old.
malikombi:
Tyson Fury has five children and he says he's just 31years old........This is serious oooooo
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by hybridblood07(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Them no born Joshua well..... Fury na beast
IWTBAB:
Joshua go show Tyson pepper
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by hybridblood07(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Thanks for educating people like him who thinks the Europeans lie about their age.
vickydevoka:

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by wink2015(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by syras: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
logon599:
I heard he's a Jesus lover so he has my vote in that regard. But then again I'll prefer AJ to him in the ring.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

Do you provide bill of quantity/building cost estimates services also?

I already have a 3D model drawings but, it is currently lacking detailed architectural furnishings. Can you finalize the furnishings? How much will it cost?

Thank you.

P.S: I know you'd preferred me to contact you via the number provided, but I'd liked to kickstart things from here.
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
U want Ur husband to beat A.J Abi? See ya mouth. Na U like to watch other women husband/father get beaten up by yours, abegi go siddon joor.
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by bikerboy1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
malikombi:

Bros you see the matter, the thing get as e be oo smiley
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by bikerboy1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
vickydevoka:

Is that not child abuse
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
ursullalinda:
I can't imagine me being the wife of a boxer......she is really trying.

As far as he get money. Nothing do you.
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by vickydevoka(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
streetsoldier1:

You cousin no go school?
Went into navy at 18
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by thinkmoney(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
topcatking:
I'm slightly older than this dude, yet he looks older and can beat the absolute sh.it outta me.

Life...

#sighs
#shakes head

and leaves thread.
I am older than him too but way smaller. I don't think he can beat me though. I am a skillful pugilist. I would be evasive

1 Like

Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by vickydevoka(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubcandid:
Like, he impregnated his babe and was forced to marry.
Yes got into navy at 18 n wanted to marry buh de mum denounced it buh he insisted by impregnating de babe
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by SolarKing1: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mcslize:

Tell me about this
Whtsapp me: 08029435407
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by CptCharlesVane: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mayweather was not just a boxer, he was his own promoter and owned all the business concerning him. Think like Messi being the owner of Barcelona and is also a player on the team.
TroubleMaker47:
Re: Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Mayweather was not just a boxer, he was his own promoter and owned all the business concerning him. Think like Messi being the owner of Barcelona and is also a player on the team.
Orhhh. This makes more sense now, more like if Tyson Fury had his own promotion company he'd earn probably £100m+

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) / Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.