Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52577 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by frowland(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
JasonScoolari:
You're struggling to take care of your family but you did not struggle to unleash the loads of fertile sperm inside her....

If you're truly struggling as you claim, you would have thought of family planning or use contraceptive, but NO, you choose to dive Raw because "E too sweet"

This is the result of diving raw...

Keep the baby and keep on hustling.

Goodluck!
[/s]

Talk is cheap.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by madridsta007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Skmoda360:

it's you abeg stop lying....it's better you tell us the truth that it's you grin

You and your big mouth.
Cant you just pretend along? wink grin
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by poiZon: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
Did the 8month old baby impregnate the wife?
Ayam not understanding.
Who put am belle
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Mutemenot(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
This maybe her last chance of having a baby, fibroid isn't a child's play. Please keep the baby, I know someone who's wife took in 4 months after birth. Both children 're doing well now.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Makavelli25: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tupac brenda got a baby comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Donskichuks(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omolarablg:
Don't attempt to get rid of the baby cos God had a reason why he permitted her to conceive soon , take care of the baby and the pregnancy and it will be a blessing to your family.

Na so them take dey talk ooh no let people talk you put situations weh dem go run leave you later
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Skmoda360(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
madridsta007:

You and your big mouth.
Cant you just pretend along? wink grin
thank God you know I'm very stubborn.....so make he no bobo us tongue

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Larrykaysail(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
let me get you pregnant, you dont need to adopt
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by abiolaoladipupo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm the last born, and my mom said she almost abort me but she had to take the shame and now she's thanking God she didn't take such step then all because I'm a blessing to the family...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Offpoint: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
yvelchstores:
some of the children u are referring to are usually from crooked backgrounds; parent died of aids, father is a drunk, father left mother, mother is late, child stays with relative, etc. The same is not the case for op here. That aside, your solution to curb the problem is terminating the baby The probable solution is to avoid conception, when there is conception, mistake has been made, now you manage the situation... Except of course in extreme health complications such as foetus growing outside womb, blood clot etc
Shaking my head seriously for you.
"The same is not for the op" my black azz, you didn't read the part they're struggling to take care of one child. When this one arrived, the load double and the both of them get frustrated and Baam! what do you think happens next?

You Nigerians should stop reasoning with genitals and stop popping kids into the already overpulated population, and call it blessings from the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
He is blessed with fertile ground. He should be thanking God
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
Be prepared to adopt not just the new baby, but also her old baby and the husband too, as it's highly unlikely she would survive another cesarean 18 months after the previous one.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by macklef(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
namiji2598:
hmmmm
Is not abt taking care of the baby, people sabi dey comments anyhow, go back and read again
Its u that should really go n read d comprehension again. U go worse for english o bro
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wellmax(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
You will get the advice when you admit that that friend is you.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by oneTIMEman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Married couple do abortion more that. Single, i work in the Lab, just a personal experience
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by ipobarethieves: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
sad embarassed sad don’t be a killer.Dnt kill somebody u can’t form.Some pipu are still going up/down,sleeping in Church,mosque,dibia house cos of fruit of the womb.Dnt killl ooo biko.May God supply your needs accord to His riches.You’ll not beg any mortal beings for food

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Whiteways: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Give birth to that great man coming. Abortion is a sin and family planning is not good enough.

Instead, make sure you always use a withdrawal method. Too sweet dough.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Austeeenxx: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
What manner of clown is this? A potent man released all his essence into a fertile woman...What the hell were you expecting?

2 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by macklef(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mutemenot:
This maybe her last chance of having a baby, fibroid isn't a child's play. Please keep the baby, I know someone who's wife took in 4 months after birth. Both children 're doing well now.
Uhhhmmm bro. 4 months? Over encouragement
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
As a struggling/broke married man, condom should be your best friend. That abortion will affect that lady in more ways than one. The final decision rests with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by xrayj(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

This is quite funny?
Devastated for what he is responsible for??
No be him impregnate his wife??
Men sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by xrayj(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You're struggling to take care of your family but you did not struggle to unleash the loads of fertile sperm inside her....
Don't mind him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Olukoso1: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lewisalexander(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
immaq8:
abortion is a sin & it may take both lives. keep the baby, after 8 days let your wife do family planning. the unborn baby may bring you unmerited blessings.. .

Black man mentality
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by wirinet(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mutemenot:
4 months after a cesarean section? If the mother dies, all we will get from you guys will be consolation verses from the bible. The poor husband will carry his cross alone.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Cheeryfeet: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:

If you're truly struggling as you claim, you would have thought of family planning or use contraceptive, but NO, you choose to dive Raw because "E too sweet"

This is the result of diving raw...

Keep the baby and keep on hustling.

Goodluck!
You nailed it. Seems you were talking to me. It's not a funny place to be but my second baby is just opening amazing doors for me. Keep hustling, they bring favor along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by gr8tone: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Most Nairalanders are not matured giving advice especially when serious attention is needed. The wife gave birth through CS and the op wants to know if she is properly healed for another pregnancy. But people are just calling hell on this guy eehh. It will be good to seek the advice of a gynaecologist though. I just pray that she will be strong to carry through.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Reigning2020: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
yvelchstores:
. The wife's body healing part is actually a valid point since it was CS however, I think she can manage this one but of course it will have to be another CS.
Just be calm, children come with provisions and blessings. You will cope financially in Jesus name amen.
Congrats

Thank you .You are one of the very few ( if not the only )that make sense of this topic

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by mordred44: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
Hw is dis ur buzines......na ur type dey skata mariage..,u left ur own burden n want 2 kari anoda pesin.....na wu send u 2 bring dia mata kum social media....y nt face ur own mariage if u neva marry help us look 4 covid 19 antidote
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lexusgs430: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:

Same situation i was in, over 18 years ago....... If he has the financial muscle, nothing to fear.....

I had mine and the last one is the aproko of the family.......... cheesy
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Henix(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
This topic was discussed on air in one Radio FM in Anambra state last night. This op just replicated the fake story and posted here, just to get a space at front page
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Patojargz: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Black man like suffer.

NO DOUBT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.