Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service (88650 Views)

Is My Pair Of NYSC Jungle Boots Usable Out Of Service? / Tragedy As Female NYSC Member, Amaka Asikaogu Found Dead In Abuja Hotel / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abcoder:
This is sad. But these girls should be wary of their movement

Girls or prostitutes
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
SCORPION1902:
IGBO AMAKA

IGBO KWENU!

IGBOS AND THEIR LOVE FOR MONEY IS DISHEARTENING grin
and your people hate money. Eran-oko.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by ebuka10box(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dem dey hear word... No!!!!! It baffles me the way ladies chase older men for cash and material stuffs . I wasn't born in the 60s or 70s but my mum is a definition of a good and supportive wife and I guess that's gonna be the case with older wives . I've decided not to marry a Nigerian if God blesses me cause dem all after the money . If money finish , woman don japa. I could remember vividly while I was growing up, when nafcon folded up my mother became the bread winner and there was no lack . As in eh everyday I ask God to bless me with a wife like my mum cos she is 200% supportive . Forget am I no dey hype my mum but the woman try scatter. Right now God has blessed my dad kinda ,he doesn't even drop a dime at home but mumsi still dey for you. God anything or any one wey dey plan evil for mumsi , e must backfire.

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Joshuazedd(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
here comes a demented low life, so it's only igbo girls that love sex or frolics during Nysc. You too dull bro.
BETTER BE ADVICING YOUR SISTERS.TRUTH HURTS BRO
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Hifeylove: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Amaka disappoint me...
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Exodora:
She wants to pay for accommodation when she will be passing out this Thursday, how please cause I don't understand at all.

They are trying to cover up so that people won't think she was a prostitute which of course she was.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
BETTER BE ADVICING YOUR SISTERS.TRUTH HURTS BRO
lobotomised bassttard, face your boring life.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Joshuazedd(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
Wetin WOMEN no go see for free FOOD and free DRINKS

You see someone you barely KNOW, and you decide to follow him around like FLIES, to the extent of going to the HOTEL with HIM.

WHEN will some WOMEN get sense, what if that GUY you followed is a GHOST, you don't know a person too WELL and you WANNA sleep with HIM, some WOMEN and LONGER throat are like 1+1 is 1

WOMEN!!!

where did you see that she hooked up with someone she barely knew?
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Omar09:

I like wild girls. I think I will replace MissGhosted with you. Damn where's MissGhosted my baby! God I miss that girl's rude and wildness.
...but u castigated her , u all are fake ,gush ...look that d american who is in love with me but uses insults to express that
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
chival:

The fact that hotel staff were able to verify that the deceased was alive and in good health after the man left, puts him in the clear somewhat. Barring other extenuating circumstances, he probably won't be implicated. He needs to thank that individual who had the common sense to verify the lady's state of health upon his departure. Saved by the whiskers.
Intrepid01:

You are very funny, so placing a call through to someone is a way of validating state of health abi? The way you keep emphasizing her state of health based on call is very funny...you don't know anything...

Actually, both of you are right.

The phone call timing is crucial to establishing that the man has an alibi....and also shows that the hotel staff were very very cautious.

On the other hand, nothing stops the male from slipping some poision or other harmful substance into the food..without her knowing.

All in all, an autopsy should give some vital clues.(another theory...the lass might have been allergic to some of the foods brought in...which could lead to death.)
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
lobotomised bassttard, face your boring life.
SEE AS YOU WAN DIE BECAUSE OF SIMPLE TRUTH. grin
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nowadays eh, na Bleep and die o. To Bleep anyhow now is very risky
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Godsonkemz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
She checked in with a male(perhaps an Alhaji or yahoo boy/ritualist). Most women are so naïve. In this world that is filled with wickedness and desperation to make questionable sudden wealth, your insatiable cravings for wealth has bewildered your mind and beclouded your sense of reasoning that ought to question ones means of wealth before accepting the individual. They won't still learn that boys are no longer smiling. You think you're the only one he's crushing.. Of course you're not the only he has crushed her destiny. A lot of ladies have mortgaged their destinies and lives for money or iphone.

3 Likes

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
proclinician:

If na jazz nko. Wetin go show for autopsy?

Natural causes
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Omar09(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...but u castigated her , u all are fake ,gush ...look that d american who is in love with me but uses insults to express that

I threw insults at her only because she did same to me. And it was our way of sharing our bond. We get ourselves...
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
SEE AS YOU WAN DIE BECAUSE OF SIMPLE TRUTH. grin
omo-ale ni bobo yin sha, na your papa wan die of your sstuupidityy.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
But, why in a hotel room for Christ's sake?

Because that is their secret workstation.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Alagboo: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Ashawo
Ashawo and Husbandsnatcher which one better pass?
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by onadana: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
thorpido:
The man get case except he can wash himself clean.

Which case? Didn't you read the receptionist place a call to the room and she answered she was okay.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
omo-ale ni bobo yin sha, na your papa wan die of your sstuupidityy.
BETTER USE THIS TIME YOU ARE WASTING HERE TO GO AND CAUTION YOUR SISTERS AGAINST PROSTITUTION.BYE grin
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alagboo:
SAME SAME
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
BETTER USE THIS TIME YOU ARE WASTING HERE TO GO AND CAUTION YOUR SISTERS AGAINST PROSTITUTION.BYE grin
like your sisters i don knack tire during my time at Lasu, Ppl hostel area. Real life coowwardd like you.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by akaahs(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Amaka don disapoint her family. i have no rip to type
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by jidxin(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
chival:

The fact that hotel staff were able to verify that the deceased was alive and in good health after the man left, puts him in the clear somewhat. Barring other extenuating circumstances, he probably won't be implicated. He needs to thank that individual who had the common sense to verify the lady's state of health upon his departure. Saved by the whiskers.
you are very wrong ma... He was the last person to have contact or seen with her. He still have case to answer. A lot of factors from the guy could have caused her death.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Proton99: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why do you keep pushing this shiit? Are you demented?
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Alagboo: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
SAME SAME
Ashawo can sleep with your husband and leave because she is out for business, but Husbandsnatcher will steal your husband from you with jazz and diabolical means, your husband might end up divorcing you just because of ordinary Husbandsnatcher
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
like your sisters i don knack tire during my time at Lasu, Ppl hostel area. Real life coowwardd like you.
NICE ONE.ATLEAST U DON KNACK SOTAY YOU TIRE.NO PROBLEM.BUT ABEG TRY ADVICE YOUR SISTERS.NOT A BIG DEAL.STOP BEHAVING LIKE A SISSY.
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alagboo:
... husbandsnatcha abegi
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by WriterX(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
chival:

wrong bro ,only an autopsy can save him now .

watch out for my literature criminal masterpiece coming soon KILLING A SIDECHICK
Re: Amaka Asikaogu: Corper Found Dead In Abuja Hotel Days To End Of Service by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=abluck post=87105690][/quote]and so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.