Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China (6484 Views)

COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020

The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.

Benefits
1. Tuition and application fee waiver;

2. Free accommodation;

3. Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);

4. Comprehensive medical insurance;

5. International travel expenses: self-afforded.

Eligibilities
1. Foreign citizenship, and in good health.

2. Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.

3. Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.

4. Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)

5. Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test,TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution)

Eligible Regions
Open for all.

APPLICATION PROCESS
Application documents submitted online after the deadline of March 31st will not be accepted. The Pre-admission Name List of the program will be announced on Wuhan University website around the end of May, 2020. The final result of scholarship winners will be informed at the end of July 2020, and the official admission document will be delivered at that time.

1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students. The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.

2. Next, register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at Wuhan Application Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”.

Check the link in my signature to apply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by slimjohn2k5: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Are u joking, the Corona city
I will pass

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by sammirano: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
This op no well lol, why not just say China.

18 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by tyup(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
sammirano:
This op no well lol, why not just say China.

the actual truth is anyone applying now has a better chance cuz it'll be less competitive

22 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by MDBrand: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
tyup:

the actual truth is anyone applying now has a better chance cuz it'll be less competitive
grin grin grin you have sense

21 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by TheTourist: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Just started my application process. I'm sure admission won't be till late in the year and hopefully the epidemic would've been controlled but not before I take advantage of the zero competition application caused by it in the first place grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by internationalman(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Behind every adversity there's an opportunity in disguise..

A wise person would go now and hope Corona is a thing of the past in 2 months time which it surely will.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Mannygoulding(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Tf that kain scholarship. Shift it to beijing nd lets reason
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by rex444(m): 1:13am On Mar 02, 2020
hahahahahhaha I know my brothers n sisters here are too wise to fall for this ..... I wan travel I wan travel no be Wuhan oooo

4 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by abokikhalifa: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2020
How real is this ?
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chapter1vs6(m): 5:09am On Mar 02, 2020
rex444:
hahahahahhaha I know my brothers n sisters here are too wise to fall for this ..... I wan travel I wan travel no be Wuhan oooo
you will be surprised at the number of people that have applied if they showed u... Some of us just want to escape

1 Like

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Comedian2019: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2020
I won't be surprised if millions of Nigerians apply for this.
Living in Naija is more risky than corona virus.

7 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Roon9(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2020
This must be a sick joke
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by DaHrNn0001: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2020
OP don't test the patience of Nigerians o... Corona wetin? We get plenty naija guys and girls taking the offer if 100% valid...
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by lonelydora: 6:03am On Mar 02, 2020
We are not doing again. They should take their scholarship, we don't want. grin grin
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by rex444(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
you will be surprised at the number of people that have applied if they showed u... Some of us just want to escape
you are not far from the truth tho...

2 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Namaskar: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Important notice❗❗❗ The corona virus is spreading to an extreme extent. This is mainly done via banknotes. If you still have banknotes at home, grab them with gloves, put them in a plastic bag and put it outside at the front door tonight.
For safety's sake, I'll pick up all the plastic bags tonight and take them to a safe place. "Think of your health. I just want you to be fine." Send a message with your address and I can plan my route.

6 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Libkid(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2020
make I go apply.Las las man nobody know wetin go kill am
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Kennyking1234: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Prepare adequately for your upcoming utme exams using the my school CBT app with over 40,000 past questions. Activated at very cheap rate... https:///2348125865992

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by seunmohmoh(f): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2020
People sha. Anything to trend.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Liposure: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
People sha. Anything to trend.
seun, tele mi ka losi wuhan kalo se masters
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by ADRIAN88(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Op you are a natural comedian and you have no one to tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Keziehenry(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Wu Gini?
grin

1 Like

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2020
This one dikwa risky o...chai..but the offer is tempting.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by anonym0us: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by PrincessB1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Scholarship to study corollaviruse or what?
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Elimon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Are you joking...I would apply fully
what is the juju in my village for ...if they cannot stop common corona Virus from penetrating my body?
how do I apply please
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Saaeonline(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nice
Looking For Ielts
Click on Links are given below
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Ovii123(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020

The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.

Benefits
1. Tuition and application fee waiver;

2. Free accommodation;

3. Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);

4. Comprehensive medical insurance;

5. International travel expenses: self-afforded.

Eligibilities
1. Foreign citizenship, and in good health.

2. Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.

3. Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.

4. Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)

5. Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test,TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution)

Eligible Regions
Open for all.

APPLICATION PROCESS
Application documents submitted online after the deadline of March 31st will not be accepted. The Pre-admission Name List of the program will be announced on Wuhan University website around the end of May, 2020. The final result of scholarship winners will be informed at the end of July 2020, and the official admission document will be delivered at that time.

1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students. The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.

2. Next, register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at Wuhan Application Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”.

Check the link in my signature to apply

Please explain this for me, "If you can take English proficiency certificate from your last attending institution".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students / Bayelsa Convention: NANS Consoles Family Of Slain Student. / Some Extreme And Glorious Moments In Ufc [graphic Photos 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.