Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks (858 Views)

Which Commercial Banks Has The Highest Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit / Stamp Duty: 16 Commercial Banks Fail To Remit N1.6bn To FG - Reps / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks by juniorstar(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
at around 6pm on Thursday evening.. i used my Eco bank atm card to withdraw in a gtb atm terminal got debited and received a debit alert. was not bothered Cos i felt within 24 hrs it would be reversed. so the next day which was friday visited the customer care service provider of ecobank. the lady i met there asked when it occured told her d previous day. she was like its not up to 24hrs, dat it would be reversed. fast forward to today. its over 72hrs its yet to be reversed . cbn gives 2weeks after lodging a formal complaint at your financial institution before strict action is taken. am still watching them. if my money isn't returned na cbn go settle d matter. might even sue them sef.
Re: Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks by Fa44me: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
OK, but you can still go there and make your intention known to them. If they know the implication of it, they will do the needful that day.
Re: Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks by Gwagone: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
WTF
Please sue them and collect money jor
What insolence
Re: Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks by SavageResponse(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
juniorstar:
at around 6pm on Thursday evening.. i used my Eco bank atm card to withdraw in a gtb atm terminal got debited and received a debit alert. was not bothered Cos i felt within 24 hrs it would be reversed. so the next day which was friday visited the customer care service provider of ecobank. the lady i met there asked when it occured told her d previous day. she was like its not up to 24hrs, dat it would be reversed. fast forward to today. its over 72hrs its yet to be reversed . cbn gives 2weeks after lodging a formal complaint at your financial institution before strict action is taken. am still watching them. if my money isn't returned na cbn go settle d matter. might even sue them sef.

The statement should have been " I attempted to use my Eco bank atm card to withdraw in a gtb atm terminal got debited"
Re: Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks by juniorstar(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
after 7days the money was reversed
Re: Planning To Sue One Of These Commercial Banks by EliteDude(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2020
juniorstar:
after 7days the money was reversed

Imagine, 7 days. What if that cash was your last cash and life saver?
Very annoying, thats why i loveGTB

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet / Tron Investment / How To Withdraw Your Watch Wallet BNB And BTC Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.