Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Pls How Can I Say Good Bye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can I Say Good Bye (760 Views)

Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). / We Realized Am 3yrs Older And He Is Withdrawn. How Do I Say I Already Let Go / Trust Me When I Say You Don't Need Women (For Vaseline Crew Members Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Paramount01(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2020
I met à girl last year, we started dating, she is my church member, we said no sex relationship, she is a virgin, i agree with her, but along the way I can't continue because konji wọn kill me now, I am not ready to dis virgin her but rather I am just looking for a way to let her go, the girl like me very much and I also love her that is why I don't want to hurt her, pls how can I say good bye without hurting her?
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Kentiamhere(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2020
Paramount01:
I met à girl last year, we started dating, she is my church member, we said no sex relationship, she is a virgin, i agree with her, but along the way I can't continue because konji wọn kill me now, I am not ready to dis virgin her but rather I am just looking for a way to let her go, the girl like me very much and I also love her that is why I don't want to hurt her, pls how can I say good bye without hurting her?
brother if you say good bye you are definitely not hurting the girl. You have just done her a favour by not wasting her time which is more important
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by cenaman(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Tell her bye bye. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Paramount01(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Kentiamhere:
brother if you say good bye you are definitely not hurting the girl. You have just done her a favour by not wasting her time which is more important

On what reason will I give. Thanks for your respond
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by JasonScoolari: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Say good bye to being a bachelor tormented by konji and go pay her bride price if you truly love her and really want her.

By the way, you're not a young man anymore if that picture I am seeing at your profile is you and konji should be the last thing disturbing you... Think of how you can start raising your family before you get to 48 in some couple of years.

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by chatinent: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Paramount01:
Don't make that mistaken assumption on any girl again.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Kentiamhere(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Paramount01:

On what reason will I give. Thanks for your respond
it is easy, call your woman and tell her the bitter truth. Tell her how sad it is and how bad it is you want sex due to high libido then ask her if she can adjust little by little to your wish and if she isn't ready to adjust to you then you either move away or have sex with someone else while your babe stays
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Paramount01(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2020
chatinent:

Don't make that mistaken assumption on any girl again.

I am sure of that.. We only kissed and romance when she comes over
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by AdmissionGetEas: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2020
So make we help you tell her abi since you can't continue with the agreement.... Meanwhile secure direct admission into 200level of any of your desired University without writing JAMB..call 07039752991
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Paramount01(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Say good bye to being a bachelor tormented by konji and go pay her bride price if you truly love her and really want her.

By the way, you're not a young man anymore if that picture I am seeing at your profile is you.

Bro u are right that was my 2015 pics
I am trying to gather more to tie the nut next year

Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by chatinent: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Paramount01:

I am sure of that.. We only kissed and romance when she comes over
Oga, there's no scientific measure to ascertain the virginity of anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Skyfornia(m): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2020
Hmm...tie leaves on your waist at night...stand in the middle of road naked, then rub palm oil on your lips and say 'Good Bye'. Thank me later...
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Paramount01(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Skyfornia:
Hmm...tie leaves on your waist at night...stand in the middle of road naked, then rub palm oil on your lips and say 'Good Bye'. Thank me later...

Funny u
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by lomprico(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Paramount01:

cheat and allow her catch u.
Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Naomila: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2020
just sing her the song, "I'm way too good at goodbyes ". Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Say Good Bye by Oshin56(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Firstly how did you know she is a virgin and secondly you don't get Church mind at all you are looking for f**kmate Na for church you go pick am which eye you wan take they look each other for church. Tell her that you instinct is telling you that this relationship will not last long if you get marry to each other.

(1) (Reply)

Since I Used This Herbal Root My Woman No Let Me Rest.please Help Me / Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? / SOMETIMES You Just Need To be Thankful You Made This Far (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.