Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife (1065 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by tayewomi(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2020
I started dating her in 2018 she just 19 and she's going to 20 this year,the first time she visited me we mistakenly had xx,and she said i should promise her if i wouldn't leave after before she allow me,and since then av been faithful to her, since then she has been a good a girl,av pretended chatting her with fake Facebook account just to date her and she declined,but her problem is stubbornness,so she told me once that won't allow xx again till after a year,bt i partially agree,and since then she always declined visiting me and just yesterday i called her to come to my place and she declined,later in the evening,she switched off her phone through out, later her is going and i called her immediately to question her, immediately i dialled her number she hung it and i used another number immediately she picked,and she later give excuses that her phone is with her brother,she promised to call me later that she's preparing food up till this morning she didn't flash me,and av been processing my admission which am leaving for school next year,my question a girl behaving like this around me what will she do after i leave for school,have promised not to date any one in school because of her,bt is this how she won't come to visit me in school,though we see everyday now i don't know if that is causing her not to visit me,pls i need your opinions
Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by proclinician: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2020
She's tired of you and wants to test new waters. Move on as a matter of urgency. Her actions are peculiar with her whoring life stage and if u have that kind of time to probe further u will see another man is in the picture.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2020
Don't go to school. You'll be wasting money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by NextD18: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2020
Your first year CGP go clear your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by SenorFax(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Go to school, learn about life. Be somebody and stop chasing girls. There will be time for that later. Infact, you will chase chase chase na you go tire.

Correction, they will chase chase chase na them go tire.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by chatinent: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2020
You no well.
Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by Skyfornia(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Nairaland wan turn Joro' page..
Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by namiji2598: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2020
cheesy
Nairalanders should we tell him that she is not dating him?

Mistakenly had sex keeee u there

1 Like

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by ifex370(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Shibaraba:

as in... no need grin cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by dayleke: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2020
You again?!!!

How many threads upon this girl na?

I think you are lovestruck.......
Or maybe na infatuation sef? ......

My brother, please go to school o.
Pesin wey go school sef never get job...
Na girl matter u wan put for head so?

Odikwa risky o.....

1 Like

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by daben1(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Bro, how many threads for this issue na?
Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2020
How do you "accidentally" have sex with someone? undecided

Anyway, it sounds like the sex wasn't so accidental after all. She used it as a hook. Look at you now running after her, even when she's being disrespectful.

Listen, when someone is playing mind games with you or is acting special, stop chasing & disengage. No amount of sex, I don't care how great it was, is worth the emotional rollercoaster & mental anguish. Until she's coming at you correctly, don't ever put yourself in a position, where you appear like a freaking fanboy or a stalker. Don't you have pride?

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by ITbomb(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Fresher grin should we tell him?

bt is this how she won't come to visit me in sch
When you see your first semester GP, you will reprioritize your life

1 Like

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2020
So she told me once that won't allow xx again till after a year,bt i partially agree

Perhaps that was a test and you could have only passed if you had fully agreed... She a Game girl smiley Now your predicament is what happens when your dcck is officially your thinking faculty cheesy

You should goan thank your god say no be me...see ehn the way I go frustrate your life ehn,.... You'd forever be a living testimony to all these baggy balls on here forming alpha males..

Spits embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by QwarkdFerengi(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2020
She thirst trapped you and now you are hooked. She is definitely manipulating you. She knows the game better than you as young as she is. Better disengage and stop simping. You have alot to learn about feeemales.

Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by Tattooboy: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Forget her. She's getting serviced elsewhere.
Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by tayewomi(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
you are wrong
Re: What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife by tayewomi(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2020
proclinician:
She's tired of you and wants to test new waters. Move on as a matter of urgency. Her actions are peculiar with her whoring life stage and if u have that kind of time to probe further u will see another man is in the picture.
thanks for concern

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Disappointing Take About Marriage. / My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? / Post cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.