Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available (2395 Views)

The Hair Struggles Naturalistas Are Facing In This Heat / Standing Rechargeable Fan That Last Longer. Cheap And Affordable / Rechargeable Hand Fan Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2020
At wholesale prices for more info whatsapp me https:///2348156103871

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by donbachi(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Emeka don come back from china.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by OlawaleBammie: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
Emeka don come back from china.

Let him quarantine his goods and himself for 20days first
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by DoubleEngine007: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Una wan spoil Emeka market? grin Emekus right now..

1 Like

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Lawdis(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

.....awon ojowu ni yin, that's why Nigeria is backward in all ramifications....they can never manufacture simple things as these and they will still be jealous and envious whenever some people imported them.......lazy fraudulent youths from cursed region

.....oya quote me in revenge and jam trailer right away, umu anu mpam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Bankowner: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Ego le nka?

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by donbachi(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

quarantine with guarantee
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by OlawaleBammie: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Lawdis:

.....awon ojowu ni yin, that's why Nigeria is backward in all ramifications....they can never manufacture simple things as these and they will still be jealous and envious whenever some people imported them.......lazy fraudulent youths from cursed region

.....oya quote me in revenge and jam trailer right away, umu anu mpam

Ogaa, he never reach this, try to understand jokes and play, am not against anyone doin his or her legit business
Besides, j dont know from where he imported jis goods

Am not tribalistic in nature, infact am even longing to marry from ur region just for how industrious they are.

Pls dont take me for a troll am not one.

I hav quote u in peace and not in fight soo u dont need to ignite ur packed trailer.

2 Likes

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Lawdis(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ogaa, he never reach this, try to understand jokes and play, am not against anyone doin his or her legit business
Besides, j dont know from where he imported jis goods

Am not tribalistic in nature, infact am even longing to marry from ur region just for how industrious they are.

Pls dont take me for a troll am not one.

I hav quote u in peace and not in fight soo u dont need to ignite ur packed trailer.

......awada lawa nse omo iya......sungbon timba peyin l'ode sepe oni binu grin grin
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by OlawaleBammie: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Lawdis:

......awada lawa nse omo iya......sungbon timba peyin l'ode sepe oni binu grin grin

Igba ti nde se ode nko??

besides, i dont know u, av never seen u, j dont know if i wil ever see u, soo why should i b worried about ordinary mirage??

But wait, why did u choose to leave in the cursed region??
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Lawdis(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Igba ti nde se ode nko??

besides, i dont know u, av never seen u, j dont know if i wil ever see u, soo why should i b worried about ordinary mirage??

But wait, why did u choose to leave in the cursed region??

Wale igbati obaya ama rira...so jeka forget awon ibilere yi.....s'ogbo grin
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by OlawaleBammie: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Lawdis:

Wale igbati obaya ama rira...so jeka forget awon ibilere yi.....s'ogbo grin

Ok, motigbo, ku ife grin

1 Like

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Lawdis(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ok, motigbo, ku ife grin

....otida, common sense l'awa ma nlo omo iya mi

odabo....grin
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by OlawaleBammie: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Lawdis:

....otida, common sense l'awa ma nlo omo iya mi

odabo....grin
only God know who teach this nigga yoruba
i hope say no b lagos you dey wey u come dey happy say u hear yoruba oo
if na lahos yoruba, guuyy u never hear yoruba o grin tongue
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Lawdis(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

only God know who teach this nigga yoruba

i hope say no b lagos you dey wey u come dey happy say u hear yoruba oo

if na lahos yoruba, guuyy u never hear yoruba o grin tongue

.....guy omo Idi-arere n'ilu Ibadan nimi, nothing concerned me pelu ilu eko
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by OlawaleBammie: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Lawdis:

.....guy omo Idi-arere n'ilu Ibadan nimi, nothing concerned me pelu ilu eko

Are u from ibadan, an indigene or from the east?
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Come all
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Keep buying
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Come all
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Still available
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2020
Keep buying
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Come all
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Keep buying wholesale prices
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
WhatsApp me
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Keep buying
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Come all
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Still available
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by chem58: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello how much is this
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by chem58: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bankowner:
Ego le nka?
How much is this

Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Whatsapp me please https:///2348156103871
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Keep buying
Re: This Heat Cannot Kill You ,mini AC And Rechargeable Fan Available by Ehiagwina001(f): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Come all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Prophet Caught With A Barren Woman In Bed / See What A Female Airtel Marketer Was Spotted Wearing(photo) / Meet Ayanna Williams, The Woman With The Longest Nails Measuring 18 Feets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.