Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

"What You Must Ask Your Visitors Before They Visit You' - Jajaphd - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "What You Must Ask Your Visitors Before They Visit You' - Jajaphd (217 Views)

Expect Positive Feedback For Your Visitors With Attractive Design And Print Colo / Visitors To St Edward Hospital, Ajah, Lagos Advised To Self Isolate / Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"What You Must Ask Your Visitors Before They Visit You' - Jajaphd by ipreach: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Nigerian writer, Jaja Jasper has taken to the social media to advice her followers on what to do before welcoming a visitor into their homes.

Jaja through his Twitter account, @JajaPhD said before you welcome a visitor, first inquire of her health conditions and her allergies.

According to him:
"Brothers, before the babe that you invited visits you, make sure you ask her about any medical or health conditions she has. Also ask about allergies. The last thing you want is for someone to experience a medical emergency when you least expect it.

"When I was in Abuja and welcomed anyone who needed a place to stay while visiting the city, I always asked them about their health. I'd even specifically ask about asthma because I smoke once once.

"Don't put yourself in a position of 'had I known'."
He concluded.

https://twitter.com/JajaPhD/status/1234055866418106368?s=19

https://www.believespot.com/2020/03/jaja-jasper-reveals-what-you-must-ask.html?m=0

Re: "What You Must Ask Your Visitors Before They Visit You' - Jajaphd by Bluezy13(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Good advice.

I specifically don't like fair ladies.
They always have a problem...
If it is not internally like Ulcer, Heart problem... Asthma, excessive spitting, internal bleeding, recurring headache or interval dizziness and interval feverish.

It will be Externally like Skin textures such as scale-like like fish or snake, dark spots here and there etc...

Or psychological such as autism, Inferiority complex, self-absorption, phobia for an unknown, mood swings, always having appetite for food but barely eating it when bought

Even spiritual like having bad dreams, family this and that, someone after them...

Funny thing is that majority seems strong, cool and problem free both the rich and the poor but a close relationship with them will reveal things...I mean things...

I still have them as friends but it can't go beyond mere friendship.
Apologies to the fair ladies out there.
It is just my stereotype. I have to generalize.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Could Be Spread By Air Conditioning / Popular Hollywood Artiste And Producer, Tom Hanks, Diagnosed With Coronavirus. / You Can Book A Doctor Appointment On Your Phone Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.