Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live (27395 Views)

Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (2 - 0) On 27th December 2022 / Manchester City Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live / Chelsea Vs AFC Bournemouth (2 - 0) On 1st September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by donoro(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
princeemmma:
Looser pool conceeding goal like fowl this days
you mean winnerpool cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
maynation:

We were the runner up in 2018 and we won it in 2019 and we will win again this season. undecided
What's your own definition of being regular again?
Your last line, I am even the one to make that point because apparently that isn't consistency in the part of Millan that have won 7 times and have returned to the dust ever since 2007, And we made sure to beat them blue black in 2005 which was the last time they have ever come close to the title. Why then would you say we aren't regular despite winning six times (the last being 2019) and being second runner up in 2018? And you could sing praises of Millan?
Give Madrid their respect but no other team can question us on consistency as far as I am concerned, not even Barca.

For the fact that u respect we madrid, kudos.

I SAID U HAV NT BN CONSISTENT IN RECENT, RECENT SEASONS, TAKE LAST DECADE.

in last decade u only showed up in three seasons out of ten and u said u re regular, wat wil u galk about those teams dat didn't miss a single season??

Even wen it come to winning the trophy u cant stil stand beside the great Milan, ma ponro lewe mo.
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
dumininu01:
stop putting arsenal there bro grin grin

grin ok sorry, i forgot they belong to the second tier grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by donoro(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Expert17:
The

Just disturbing us with noise....

Athletico will shut thier mouth...

EPL wey Man city of Yesterday don carry tire, even Liecester of recent, .... these ones they shout up and down
calm down after all these your gra gra noise una go still epp us collect points from city tomorrow or else your top 4 chances are at stake must really hurt being a man u fan right now but don't worry I dey una back tomorrow #YNWA ggmu!mu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
mtinfx:

Lol
I thought lfc had good fans till they won ucl
I then realised why it was good they remained toothless all these years shocked

They dont move on from the past
If these kind clowns saw treble . They would say they are the greatest team ever

Aaahhhhhhh, if dem win treble them go put padlock for Noucamp, bernabeu, sansiro, and Stamford bridge stadium say make nobody enter.

inshort, all English teams no go get aces to there training groundgrin
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
pls, let's be guided. All the teams you mentioned that lost to Italian teams,have you asked yourself one question. If they were so good away, how come they lost to those Italian sides?

You come on here discrediting Italian football without a tangible reason....my guess is that you are a Barcelona fan....

Am a madrid fan but na road Italian team dey meet their Waterloo.

i like Italian team, i love every of dem but their mumu for away too much.

Na dat away form don cost ur league champions league since 2010.

AC Milan fan spotted grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by maynation(f): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

For the fact that u respect we madrid, kudos.

I SAID U HAV NT BN CONSISTENT IN RECENT, RECENT SEASONS, TAKE LAST DECADE.

in last decade u only showed up in three seasons out of ten and u said u re regular, wat wil u galk about those teams dat didn't miss a single season??

Even wen it come to winning the trophy u cant stil stand beside the great Milan, ma ponro lewe mo.

Bros see you on Wednesday. cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Expert17:

When Man utd was winning up and down.....

No noise like this oo cheesy cheesy

See the truth of the mater is dat, team like

MADRID

AC MILAN(of late memory)

MAN U(of late memory)

BARCA

BAYERN

JUVE

AJAX

SHAKHTAR DONETSK

BENFICA SL

PORTO

And d rest dont make noise cus winnig is/was in their blood, its in der DNA they re used to winning, soo dey cant shout na
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Am a madrid fan but na road Italian team dey meet their Waterloo.

i like Italian team, i love every of dem but their mumu for away too much.

Na dat away form don cost ur league champions league since 2010.

AC Milan fan spotted grin
good! Then you must know that Juventus beat Madrid 3:1 at the Santiago Bernabeu....that was the most recent match between an Italian team and a Spanish team aside the 4:1 trashing of Valencia by Atlanta. Give Italian teams a break pls...
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
maynation:

Bros see you on Wednesday. cool

Prepare ursef for the heartbreak dear, we cant play mama Africa cus liverpool is also a big team.

Fake heart in advance dear

Anfield here we come.

bye for now.
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
good! Then you must know that Juventus beat Madrid 3:1 at the Santiago Bernabeu....that was the most recent match between an Italian team and a Spanish team aside the 4:1 trashing of Valencia by Atlanta. Give Italian teams a break pls...

See dis oga, u beat me 3:1 and i stil went ahead at ur expense...
no b 3 unreplied goals i popo u for ur ous?
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Aaahhhhhhh, if dem win treble them go put padlock for Noucamp, bernabeu, sansiro, and Stamford bridge stadium say make nobody enter.

inshort, all English teams no go get aces to there training groundgrin

One clown quoted me and said they have won the treble before

cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by Tamel(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
mtinfx:

cheesy
Guy google is your friend, stop blabbing ignorantly
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
donoro:
calm down after all these your gra gra noise una go still epp us collect points from city tomorrow or else your top 4 chances are at stake must really hurt being a man u fan right now but don't worry I dey una back tomorrow #YNWA ggmu!mu grin grin grin
They have no other alternative than to win mancity or they will kiss their top 4 aspirations goodbye! cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See dis oga, u beat me 3:1 and i stil went ahead at ur expense...
no b 3 unreplied goals i popo u for ur ous?
lol, it is not banter oooo. I was referring to the fact that it was an away performance. Infact, on that day I actually supported Madrid. I am not a Juventus fan either, FYI. I admire Liverpool right now, my admiration for teams changes according to my mood....so that means I have no permanent interests. I just analyze football and move on
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by 21cents: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
openmine:

They have no other alternative than to win mancity or they will kiss their top 4 aspirations goodbye! cheesy cheesy

i trust Man City to epp me mend them wella.

top 4 Dem no go see.
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh, tank God say liverpool no dey too win trophy like madrid, barca, bayern, and manu of den oo, i swear we no get dey waka for road again

especially this Mouthy Maynation, OloriLFC and one Ebukahades10 guy.
So somebody supporting his/her own club is now "making mouth"?

How do you support ur own club?

I dare you to bring out any of my quote where I did anything other than show love to my club.

We win, u troll, we lose, u lots still troll.

Shift

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by maynation(f): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
sholamighty2012:
Just livepool remain to win 140k..make my ticket no cut ooo

Now that you are 140k richer you won't sing praises of Liverpool.
Yeye people.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin
Who be u?

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Expert17:

When Man utd was winning up and down.....

No noise like this oo cheesy cheesy
Na so una dey shift post. No be u dey always shout "Richest team in the world", "20 times epl Champions"?

Haba, fear God na

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
YungJo207:

Boss man howfar na? You dey thread since grin
As dey say Liverpool fans dey "arrogant", I just dey look all these trolls make dem dey zuzu
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
mtinfx:

cheesy
Urh!! ask d person which year na, and those cups dey won?!

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
mtinfx:

Lol
I thought lfc had good fans till they won ucl
I then realised why it was good they remained toothless all these years shocked

They dont move on from the past
If these kind clowns saw treble . They would say they are the greatest team ever
I know say after wetin Liverpool do ur club, ur hatred for lfc has shot up to 200 percent so I understand where you are coming from.

Na una go bring point, na una go still contradict yourself
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Urh!! ask d person which year na, and those cups dey won?!
What is this?

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
lol, it is not banter oooo. I was referring to the fact that it was an away performance. Infact, on that day I actually supported Madrid. I am not a Juventus fan either, FYI. I admire Liverpool right now, my admiration for teams changes according to my mood....so that means I have no permanent interests. I just analyze football and move on

Lol, soo u don drop ur Milan ba grin

anyways, the truth of d mata is dat every team has d tendency to lose either at home or on d road, but Italian team own no get mate. poor away record

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
EbukaHades10:
So somebody supporting his/her own club is now "making mouth"?

How do you support ur own club?

I dare you to bring out any of my quote where I did anything other than show love to my club.

We win, u troll, we lose, u lots still troll.

Shift

Lol, but the real me no come dey troll liverpool oo, i have always wanted liverpool to dethrone any English club, i can only troll liverpool wen dey face any Spanish representative apart from barca.
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by YungJo207(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
EbukaHades10:
As dey say Liverpool fans dey "arrogant", I just dey look all these trolls make dem dey zuzu

And funny enough they say we only have EPL to brag up...but in reality their teams no fit win am so I guess it safe to say Liverpool better pass any team they wan call for epl then....

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by YungJo207(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
EbukaHades10:
What is this?

You dey answer them.
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
EbukaHades10:
What is this?

Oga!! warridis??

i tink u sabi football na, we re talkin about treble and not acumulated laurelsgringringrin

Treble as in...dat of

barca in 2009 and 2015

Manchester United in 2008

Inter Milan in 2010

even madrid sef never win treble na liverpool wan com win am. pokes...
Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
EbukaHades10:
What is this?
Anyways, am hapy seeing Henderson raising those silverwares sha

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
YungJo207:

You dey answer them.
oga u no win treble

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th April 2019 / Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 / The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.