Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help (2424 Views)

I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please my Samsung galaxy note 5 went dead since 3 days now with blue light blinking as its notification since 3 days. I dont know what to do.. I need your help if there's anyone that has the same problem fixed...please kindly share.. Thanks.
This phone has no crack and never fell down. After chatting on whatsapp,, I place it on the table, then 2 minutes later,, I detected that the phone just went black but somehow hot.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
any help so far?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by SweetBuns(f): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hard ware issues.... A chip in your phone just went haywire

You motherboard could have been partly fried
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
really?but iplug it since afternoon.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
really?but i plug it since afternoon.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by decco1878: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Note 5?... You should know that the device is old and is bound to shutdown at anytime. I guess you must be a heavy phone user, you always charge the phone and uses the internet always. One IC or the other must have gotten weak. Note that it's a device and you can't use it forever
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by Ovie56(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2020
put a SIM inside and dial the number to see if the phone is truly powering on, it happened to me was using a Samsung s5 back then, the screen just went off I thought it was one technical issue so I removed the battery and I rebooted the phone, when I got same result I called the number and it rang it was then I dawned on me that the screen is dead and the phone didn't even fall from my hand.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2020
decco1878:
Note 5?... You should know that the device is old and is bound to shutdown at anytime. I guess you must be a heavy phone user, you always charge the phone and uses the internet always. One IC or the other must have gotten weak. Note that it's a device and you can't use it forever
Yes I am... but what's d benefits of d phone is I don't use internet always ?? But I don't play game on it.. I have tabs for that.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Ovie56:
put a SIM inside and dial the number to see if the phone is truly powering on, it happened to me was using a Samsung s5 back then, the screen just went off I thought it was one technical issue so I removed the battery and I rebooted the phone, when I got same result I called the number and it rang it was then I dawned on me that the screen is dead and the phone didn't even fall from my hand.

I put SIM I switch on even I read it on internet with ppl having d same problem .. I did what they asked me to do but noo.. but initially it was showing me blue lights notification but not a blink light. Just static light when u r charging it. But when I plug it to my laptop it will bring dong sound . When I charge it , it does warm.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by Olanipekun1: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
yeman1:

I put SIM I switch on even I read it on internet with ppl having d same problem .. I did what they asked me to do but noo.. but initially it was showing me blue lights notification but not a blink light. Just static light when u r charging it. But when I plug it to my laptop it will bring dong sound . When I charge it , it does warm.
lol
BOD black screen of death
i can fix with Jtag emmc stuff
be ready to fork out 10-15k
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Olanipekun1:
lol
BOD black screen of death
i can fix with Jtag emmc stuff
be ready to fork out 10-15k
Ha ha,, haba is too much now on 2015 old phone. Abeg, lower ur price make I pay 5k
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by owolabiza(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have a working panel for sale.
just replace and you are good to go..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by Kathyl: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
I used to experience this same issue with my s6 edge, the phone technician would uncouple the phone, bring out the battery(it's inbuilt) and the phone will start functioning, after some weeks, it'll start again. Sometimes, I leave the phone battery to go down(the notification light goes off) before I then plug it to charge and it would come on. I have flashed it severally, always losing files in the process. I had to let it go. I think it's panel issues sha
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by natanyin: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2020
If you reside in Lagos take it to computer village call this phone number he will be of great help to you..
0809 052 9117
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
natanyin:
If you reside in Lagos take it to computer village call this phone number he will be of great help to you..
0809 052 9117

I'm in Sagamu.

I wanna sell the phone for parts or scrap.. I don't have time of repairing phone joor
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by deyink1: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Come and buy sprint note 5 panel only 6k
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
deyink1:
Come and buy sprint note 5 panel only 6k

Location? Sprint has no 4G on glo I think
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by deyink1: 3:58am On Apr 30, 2020
yeman1:

Location? Sprint has no 4G on glo I think
yes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by deyink1: 3:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Ibadan
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
deyink1:
yes
Location ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
deyink1:
Ibadan

Your whatsapp number ...
I hope is a good panel and not theft one oh
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by selfdefence: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
A whole Samsung galaxy? Hmmmmif other brands like Tecno should do this they would have been crucified long before now.

I hope they have customer care point just like Tecno has carlcare?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by deyink1: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
yeman1:

Your whatsapp number ...
I hope is a good panel and not theft one oh
na me own am bro
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by deyink1: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
deyink1:
it's my phone, its what I was using

Modified
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
deyink1:
na me own am bro

Let deal .. drop ur contact.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
selfdefence:
A whole Samsung galaxy? Hmmmmif other brands like Tecno should do this they would have been crucified long before now.

I hope they have customer care point just like Tecno has carlcare?

Any phone can die at any time my brother. That's why I don't wanna buy any UK used phone again
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
owolabiza:

How much and what model?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
natanyin:
0809 052 9117

Ok, thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
owolabiza:

Can any galaxy note 5 panel work on any galaxy note 5 screen?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by deyink1: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
deyink1:

up there

Whatsapp
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by owolabiza(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
yeman1:

Can any galaxy note 5 panel work on any galaxy note 5 screen?

Yes sir..
In respective of variant
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Went Dead With Blue Light Blinking Notification..need Help by yeman1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
owolabiza:

Yes sir..
In respective of variant

But someone quoted me that it can't work on us variant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opera Mini Free 50MB Wahala / Gsm Desk Phone / Tp-link M5360 The Best 3g Wifi Router With Power Bank(5200mah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.