Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (112597 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / My Wife Is The Biggest Embarrassment Of My Life- She Has To Leave My House / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nellybank(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
He is feeling stupid with the girl and 25 others

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by franchasng: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
AreaFada2:

I see no reason for all this Western style proposal. But still people have freedom to do as they deem fit. It's certainly nothing new.
The girl probably has another boyfriend and this guy was just a side-dude.

That violence was probably out of fear of her real guy finding out. So she can claim she has nothing intimate with the guy.

Such an openly violent lady can't make a good wife. He probably just dodged a bullet.

Imagine if it was the other way round. Feminist wannabes would be frothing in the mouth by now.
The guy is broke, go and find out!

No lady will have the gut to disgrace a financially settled man like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Halimat04(f): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Imagine inside life, person dey wey dey find dis kind opportunity, she's there forming slay queen.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by pussyphilia(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
That's the kind of slaps that give me errections.
The lady go make a good Domme
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
StreetFight:
We the members of the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) herewith disowned this sissy who calls himself a man. He is hereby suspended from all activities of the two Associations. He is also instructed from today onward to be wearing blouses, skirts, wrappers, wigs and high heels because he is girl and never a boy.
where is the Secretariat of SBA,I want to attend meeting. I don't mind paying dues grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by AnanseK(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
In another 3-4years he will do the thanksgiving for this assault, when he sees her husband’s obituary.

These are the killer type of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Girls like this na him go suffer this harsh economy pass! Continu!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by unbitchable(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
when your fellow men are warning you about girls, you refused to listen. girls themselves will teach you how to get sense in a hard way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Joystark(f): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
This woman is violent.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by donprinyo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
For correct guys, after straffin ur girl wella just keep the ring on her body when she wakes up, u must surely here a loud YES. Weak men stop falling our hand jare we r not de same.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by GreatSamueljay(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
I have the Video
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Uwavee(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kai. This witch too disgrace the guy. I was happy he still kept his cool. I will advise guys to stop public proposal. It might not go your way. If you want to propose to your woman do it low key. This disgrace is to much
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by mordred44: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Notin wey liverpool no go see 4 caserage road
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by MaryAmaka1: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm...so wrong on many levels. Honestly, if I was the guy, I'd have choke slammed her right there & then. Why slap him? Just decline & leave him be.
if I were the guy, or if I were to be the guy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by onenaija001(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
eni4real:
You kneel down and then receive slap..

These ladies are getting bolder by the day!!!

Is he far younger than her.. or far poorer than her!!

That guy must be a complete idiot!!! He is definitely not ready for Marriage.. No Leadership quality in him at all!!!
His younger Sisters will be ashamed of him right now undecided undecided undecided
dat one off me grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by bonnyhope: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:
In 10 yrs she'll be looking for husband up and down...blaming village people...disturbing Papa Oyedepo in Shiloh undecided

I swear, I love gentle women. A peaceful woman is worth more than gold. Not like this one.

*1st to Comment oh cool

I dedicate this to all Nigerians...corona virus no go catch any of us grin

NB:
I don't support violence of any sort (yes, slapping na violence) by either gender.

Neither am i a fan of Public proposals.

Don't you think is just a nollywood?

Just to get people s attention
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by chronique(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
What kind of foolishness is this? How can I kneel down with two knees in front of a lady in public to propose or even beg? This guy fall hand sha. I can be anything behind closed doors to a woman I love but definitely can't stoop this low in public.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by XhosaNostra(f): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Even before he spoke have been off that woodwork hon. Nigerians copy too much. And my ego is as thick as fufu.. I can kneel for a lady but not to propose.. Nada

Your call lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by EMboz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Because of heat
too funny I swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by shugabasbn: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some men no get sense. Even Dangote daughter no fit do me yanga.

U slap me first, I will codedly leave the place never will I wait to receive the second slaps especially from lady if na soldier na I no say I no get option

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Moikiitos: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Man proposes to his girlfriend in public and gets the biggest embarrassment of his life

This young man got beaten in public by his girlfriend that he wants to calm down

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRgP3QWCIA

People are now staging acts to get views...It makes you wonder the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Afritop(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Some rejections are blessings in disguise.. No one likes the feeling but sometimes its needed
But no man will like to be rejected disgracefully that even if he want to move on

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by XhosaNostra(f): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
AreaFada2:

I see no reason for all this Western style proposal. But still people have freedom to do as they deem fit. It's certainly nothing new.
The girl probably has another boyfriend and this guy was just a side-dude.

That violence was probably out of fear of her real guy finding out. So she can claim she has nothing intimate with the guy.

Such an openly violent lady can't make a good wife. He probably just dodged a bullet.

Imagine if it was the other way round. Feminist wannabes would be frothing in the mouth by now.

I agree.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Bbbwings: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
efewizey:

Because of heat

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by JayPeeOham: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
You see why Pete Edochie was right??!!! angry tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by praz001(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nellybank:
He is feeling stupid with the girl and 25 others

Lol....
Feeling really stupid.....

She should have just declined his proposal. Chikena!

In captain smeak' s voice : THIS IS BAD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Joefat: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Unfortunate girl... She's so disgusting to her kind..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by XhosaNostra(f): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
MaryAmaka1:
if I were the guy, or if I were to be the guy

Spare me, Shakespeare.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Fash20: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
This shit is stale jare
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by Mizwisdom(f): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sometimes it's good to humble Nigerian Guys, they are just too PROUD! I hope this is one of the Alpha Males

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment by IMASTEX: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Greystone:

I swear, I love gentle women. A peaceful woman is worth more than gold. Not like this one.

NB:
I don't support violence of any sort (yes, slapping na violence) by either gender.

Neither am i a fan of Public proposals.
I can't but agree with you. The lady overreacted while the guy fooled himself by copying anything others do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.