Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum (7785 Views)

Advice Needed, My Parents And My Fiance's Parents Dislike Each Other / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by ty4real123: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Growing up as a child wasn't a rosy one for me. I wouldn't categorize myself as a child that was born with silver spoon because I went through hell.

On some nights, I would go to bed without eating. On very bad days, I would sustain lots of injuries as a result of the beating I received from people I lived with.

As at the age of knowing what is good and bad, I found myself in a Motherless babies home. Before then, I used to see every child as my siblings. I saw the lack of resemblance, the disunity and several other factors that sent the signal to me that we weren't siblings.

On several occasions, I saw dignitaries come to where I live to donate foodstuffs. They come with items such as bags of rice, provisions like milo, milk, sugar and cornflakes. They also brought items like tissue papers, soaps and other materials.

I lacked motherly care and affection. I attended my primary, secondary and tertiary education while in the motherless babies home.

When it was time for me to get married, a young man called Ken came my way. He looked charming and disciplined. He was educated too. I felt we could build a home together.

He proposed to marry me, I accepted. The whole engagement process played out very fast. A date was fixed in which I shall visit his parents.

On getting to his parents house, I met his parents, they welcomed me in such a nice way. Something was not right as we had a conversation. I noticed the mother of my fiance staring at me constantly. I got worried. I started thinking if I had met her somewhere before that time.

It wasn't long, she called me aside. She told me to show her my back, I did. She also told me to show her my thigh, I also did.

She recommended I go for a DNA test. I took the result to her. On seeing the result, she fell to the ground and started crying, I was surprised.

I thought I had a genetic disorder. Another thought that came to my mind was that those birth marks I had on those parts of my bodies were spell casted on me.

She started pleading for forgiveness. She narrated how she had thrown me away after my birth because she lacked the available resources to take care of me. She said she has a strange feeling immediately she saw me, which was the very reason she demanded I show her my back and thigh. She also said to clear her doubts, she had to recommend the DNA test.

I don't know what to do at the moment.

I feel like not forgiving her because my heart is heavy.

What do you suggest I do? I'm thinking about my marriage.

I love my fiance.

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by blackpanthar: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Title of the movie pls

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Bilabong(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Rather than lie just put
FICTION, and we will know the truth

Note:
Error corrected.

8 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Mannygoulding(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lemme think, i will answer later
Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by neonly: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
OP

5 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by agbonkamen(f): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
blackpanthar:
Title of the movie pls
the dick became blood related grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by XhosaNostra(f): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
What a load of made up crap.

12 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Greatken007(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sorry to say but the story sound scripted , maybe because i am a dramatist .If it happens to be true then embrace her , maybe that is the way God chose to reunite you with your true family.
blackpanthar:
Title of the movie pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by nlPoster: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
They gave the op these buzz words:

child

mother

orphan

parents

she

dna

spell

motherly care & affection

etc

and told him/her (op) to make a story with them.

lazy writing btw.

10 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Greatken007(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sorry to say but the story sound scripted , maybe because i am a dramatist .If it happens to be true then embrace her , maybe that is the way God chose to reunite you with your true family.
ty4real123:
Growing up as a child wasn't a rosy one for me. I wouldn't categorize myself as a child that was born with silver spoon because I went through hell.

On some nights, I would go to bed without eating. On very bad days, I would sustain lots of injuries as a result of the beating I received from people I lived with.

As at the age of knowing what is good and bad, I found myself in a Motherless babies home. Before then, I used to see every child as my siblings. I saw the lack of resemblance, the disunity and several other factors that sent the signal to me that we weren't siblings.

On several occasions, I saw dignitaries come to where I live to donate foodstuffs. They come with items such as bags of rice, provisions like milo, milk, sugar and cornflakes. They also brought items like tissue papers, soaps and other materials.

I lacked motherly care and affection. I attended my primary, secondary and tertiary education while in the motherless babies home.

When it was time for me to get married, a young man called Ken came my way. He looked charming and disciplined. He was educated too. I felt we could build a home together.

He proposed to marry me, I accepted. The whole engagement process played out very fast. A date was fixed in which I shall visit his parents.

On getting to his parents house, I met his parents, they welcomed me in such a nice way. Something was not right as we had a conversation. I noticed the mother of my fiance staring at me constantly. I got worried. I started thinking if I had met her somewhere before that time.

It wasn't long, she called me aside. She told me to show her my back, I did. She also told me to show her my thigh, I also did.

She recommended I go for a DNA test. I took the result to her. On seeing the result, she fell to the ground and started crying, I was surprised.

I thought I had a genetic disorder. Another thought that came to my mind was that those birth marks I had on those parts of my bodies were spell casted on me.

She started pleading for forgiveness. She narrated how she had thrown me away after my birth because she lacked the available resources to take care of me. She said she has a strange feeling immediately she saw me, which was the very reason she demanded I show her my back and thigh. She also said to clear her doubts, she had to recommend the DNA test.

I love my fiance.
Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by kingxsamz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Seems like people are now paid in this forum to write crap...

4 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Arsenalholic(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
I hate to do this, but like everyone up there I'd call BS on this story.

Who attends tertiary institution from a motherless babies' home? undecided

I don't know, maybe someone could prove me wrong. But I've never heard that before. And there are many unconnected lines in this story.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by PureGoldh(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Akuku ifo

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Xclusiveme: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
The lost Love Part one, wey part 2 na

2 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by punisha: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Oh my God!
this is so touching.
wow wow wow....
I mean, I'm so touched. I would have asked anyone who read it to summarise but I'm so blessed by not reading this jargon.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
learning to write?

3 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bilabong:
Rather than lie just put FRICTION, and we will know the truth
fiction

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by oyatz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
This look like a Nollywood script;

1) You can be living in Motherless BABIES homes from primary School to higher institutions.

2) The OP obviously doesn't know anything about DNA tests and wrongly assumed DNA test is always like Malaria test where only the patient's blood sample will be taken.

For resolving parents-child relationships, samples will be taken from both the child and the parent(s) which will be matched for similarities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by churchkilo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bilabong:
Rather than lie just put
FRICTION, and we will know the truth
fiction rather
Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by TGMISKY(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bilabong:
Rather than lie just put
No be small FRICTION. My dear, it's called FICTION

3 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by fiercehillz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Shey DNA test na BVN number or NIN number abi.... grin grin grin grin...

You just show your mumsie the test results and she just decode your genetic makeup sharp sharp... grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
R
Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by chiboy441(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Welcome back home. It wasn't her fault. It's part of life. Keep calm and love otherwise.
Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by ArticleBeast: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Did nairaland hire some new set of fiction writers? They keep churning their 'hid my monicker' nonsense stories?

4 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Vulcanheph(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fake story.......poor writing

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
A typical yoruba movie I've watched. Can't the remember the title but the casts, I do.

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by jidxin(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
ty4real123:

I love my fiance.

your story get kleg ....more reason i dont watch Nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by jidxin(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
fiercehillz:
Shey DNA test na BVN number or NIN number abi.... grin grin grin grin...

You just show your mumsie the test results and she just decode your genetic makeup sharp sharp... grin grin grin grin
the mother na kyle xy....

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by hardbody: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
ty4real123:

I love my fiance.

Trust me i only read the title. I hate wasting time on fiction except its James Hardley Chase

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by ezebunafo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
No bi only Friction, abi you wan say fiction ?
Bilabong:
Rather than lie just put
Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Owners of nairaland have learnt a lot from Premium Times.

Ghost writers of Stories that touch, are to nairaland, what Music Writers are for Davido.

These days, I pretend to be stupid, by even responding to these cooked up stories.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum by ezebunafo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) / Guys And Their Lies / Can U Date A Beautiful Muscular Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.