Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? (5925 Views)

Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by ITbomb(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2020
Mark9854:

Lol, the IR stands for Infra red so I guess it is still your days, don't come and be forming legend for us... Most of us used the old school infra red on symbian phones.
You call it IR Blaster like it's some badass tech
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by DavidEsq(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2020
Deicide:
Your phone get IR Blaster?
Which one be this again ni tori olorun. Local man is now full blown local. Chineke nnam o!!!! I have to pull out of this bush.

9 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by lilachiever(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Collins4u1:
I was at a viewing enter watching Ball. And my team was losing I just swichted off the TV with my MI remote, sadly the TV doesn't have remote, and everybody rose.

I was in the the medical center in my school waiting for drugs with other people, when it's time to go, I just switched off the TV and left everybody was in awe.

I did this in my School's Health Centre too back in 2018... I was using Samsung S4 then. lol

3 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Mark9854(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2020
ITbomb:

You call it IR Blaster like it's some badass tech
I'm not saying it is a badass tech, but it comes in handy sometimes like when your appliance's remote is faulty and you are yet to get a replacement... Or when the remote is a bit far and you are too tired to get to it. I meant no disrespect in my earlier post bro, peace.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Xclusiveme: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2020
I was in a lecture hall and the our lecturer was using a Bluetooth microphone to lecture students. I had to wait till he put the microphone down so I would connect with my phone. And I connected successfully and played sexy mama by wizkid with a high volume. And no one knew who did it and all the students were punished with a quick Tough Quiz and I failed... Hahaha.. What an experience

4 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Xclusiveme: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Mark9854:

I'm not saying it is a badass tech, but it comes in handy sometimes like when your appliance's remote is faulty and you are yet to get a replacement... Or when the remote is a bit far and you are too tired to get to it. I meant no disrespect in my earlier post bro, peace.

Does it work on hunch back TV? Lol

1 Like

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Israellionel: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Microwhy:
Ohk ohk good.. so how do I know if my phone gat IR blaster.. Lenovo.. Infinix.. Samsung..
It's At The Top Of Your Phone, It's Clear Just Like The One On Your Remote, But Unlike The One On Your Remote, It's Much More Flatter And Smaller.

1 Like

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Mark9854(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Does it work on hunch back TV? Lol
Lol, yes it does.
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by adzone: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Get more nigerian clients when you Advertise your business or service for free on www.adzone.ng

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Vecto(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Deicide:
I was in the student common room watching football match with the other student, the crowd was much, temperature was high the atmosphere was intense. So it came to me, I took my phone out, opened the mi remote app and switch off the TV.

No one knew it was me there was confusion in the room besides no one would suspect because very few people know that a phone has that kind of feature.

Drop yours if you notorious like me cheesy

What kind of device do you use?

And does the redmi note7 support IR blaster?
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Vecto(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Abbeylincson:
People were watching movie on my laptop while I was charging it. And when the light was off, they were still watching and I needed to save power to continue with my project.
I jejely use PC remote to shut it down remotely through my phone. They thought the battery has died and they handed me my laptop and everybody is happy.

Bros abeg which device you dey use?
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
2 years ago I enter View center with my note 4x them give smaller TV to Chelsea and gave Barca Madrid bigger tv. every 3min I go just off barca vs Madrid TV. I did it like 7 times before I told d guy to change d TV that barca netwk will not work with big screen. He listen to me and d thing stopped. Barca fans were like waoooo. I enjoy my Chelsea match on big screen jejely..
Next time he won't mess up with Chelsea fans..

22 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Deicide: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Vecto:

What kind of device do you use?

And does the redmi note7 support IR blaster?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by ChiefZaddy: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Collins4u1:
I was at a viewing enter watching Ball. And my team was losing I just swichted off the TV with my MI remote, sadly the TV doesn't have remote, and everybody rose.

I was in the the medical center in my school waiting for drugs with other people, when it's time to go, I just switched off the TV and left everybody was in awe.
No Mannaz!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Vecto(m): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Deicide:
Yes

Do i need to download an app and are there settings?
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by vickydankal(f): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Osyxcel:

I pity you. lipsrsealed

Wetin your hubby go do you ehn, you no ho try am again lai lai. grin

Me that don’t even know how grown up men will be watching another grown up men make their money playing football.

1 Like

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Varbuena: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Very soon apple go they pay us iphone users.. Chai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcEXK84fUK0

See reason
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Deicide: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Vecto:

Do i need to download an app and are there settings?
If you have a Redmi note 7, the Mi remote app comes with it, but for some reason if you don't have the app you could install it from play store.
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by geezynoni: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
vickydankal:
I’m not sure IPhone 6 has it: so that I can off or change channel when my hubby is watching manu vs Chelsea
Funny..If I were your hubby nd I find out,I will smash your phone.
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by theoneJabulani(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
vickydankal:

Me that don’t even know how grown up men will be watching another grown up men make their money playing football.
so the actors and actresses on your Telemundo don't make money? Or are you not grown up?

6 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by kendrick93(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
theoneJabulani:
so the actors and actresses on your Telemundo don't make money? Or are you not grown up?
i swear i was shocked by her reasoning
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by Abbeylincson(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Vecto:

Bros abeg which device you dey use?
Soda S2
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by vickydankal(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
geezynoni:

Funny..If I were your hubby nd I find out,I will smash your phone.
You go wicked oooo
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by vickydankal(f): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
theoneJabulani:

That one is different

1 Like

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
vickydankal:

That one is different
am sure you believe it is
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by geezynoni: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
vickydankal:

You go wicked oooo
Nahh
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by okayman4real(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
lilachiever:

I did this in my School's Health Centre too back in 2018... I was using Samsung S4 then. lol
please teach me how to connect it am using Samsung s4
Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by OneKinGuy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omo, In common room like this, Where men's way their bet dey cut dey vex dey watch match, I come use play off their television. Na so one of them stands tear me slap. Others be wan come give me their own before some guys come protect me. Since then, I Never open the mi remote app grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? by akashi01(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
Stuff like that are for kids na...wetin I one dey use ir blaster do grin
Your A10 doesn't have it. Rest oga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Phantom 8 Vs Camon CX Camera Comparison (PICS) / What Do You Think About Buying Samsung S10 Plus In 2022 / RIM To Release "Blackberry Classic"-with The Ability To Install Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.