Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend (57719 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by EmzyT: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Monday60655(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Though you didn't tell us how long the friendship has lasted. So far she is still your friend and not your lover nor fiancée, anybody can make advance on her. Hope you understand.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by omotola90(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
One thing I can say to you is that the one you are married to is the one you can do shakara to, you can't do shakara to either your girlfriend or boyfriend, it is unpossible, you will just lose her like Arsenal lost their golden years and nothing will happen
...impossible...
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by paix(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Until you are legally married to a lady, she owes you no faithfulness.

Apart from virgin ladies, a lady's pussay is for the public, more like a tourist center for different preeeqs.

It's open for all, you just line up until it gets to your turn, then you fvck and leave, just like that, the pussay keeps going round for men until one decides to pay permanently for it.

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
And don't fight a nigga because of pussay.
Just move onto the next!
. Thank God you are not one of those!!!!!
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Femeto: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Run.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by collins2good(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

I'm not usually at homegot somehing doing, i come to my friends place whenever I'm free and thete we see
you always see her in your friends place then you dont need to complain na

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by mordred44: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

Apart from virgin ladies, a lady's pussay is for the public, more like a tourist center for different preeeqs.

It's open for all, you just line up until it gets to your turn, then you fvck and leave, just like that, the pussay keeps going round for men until one decides to pay permanently for it.

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
and d pussy no b prepaid nor postpaid metre cos e no dey read....hw are u sure dat d gurl is even sayin d truth

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
The only way I use to solve this kind of prob maturely is to invite the two without then knowing to a cool joint....
.then in front of everyone know the truth between two of them.....
But if he begins to act like why did you bring him here or other stuffs and leaves.....

Then just know your prob is him and not your babe....
Caution your babe very well against the guy , and pls try to solve this your clause of am not always at home....
Be at home when you want her around

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Merciful77: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
That friend is totally wicked. Which means he's eyes has been on your girl. If possible i.e if you still love your girl call her to order to know her final motive on you. God bless.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Lilymax(f): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
So this stuff u wrote actually sounds good to you??
Let me give you a piece of advice, next time you want to talk crap about girls, make sure you clearly indicate the types of girls you're describing. I'm sick of guys on this platform having encounters with a few girls of questionable behaviors, and coming here to spew an epistle directed at the entire gender. If you have female family members, then they ought to string you up by your ankles, and then paddle your backside with a log. undecided

12 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

so wait all of a sudden you don't trust your padi cos of a girl?
you're a weak man, your friend should be careful of you.
He will not marry his so called padi.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Larryslim(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Your friend took your girlfriend to a restaurant, and introduced her to this Family in one day?
The truth about this matter is Your girlfriend is now for your friend, and I think it'd be sane for you to let her go.
How would your girlfriend go out with your friend, sit with him, eat and even have the audacity to follow him home for some introduction.
Lol, Is this meant to be a joke or something? Because I can't even decipher.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by AstroG: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lilymax:

Let me give you a piece of advice, next time you want to talk crap about girls, make sure you clearly indicate the types of girls you're describing. I'm sick of guys on this platform having encounters with a few girls of questionable behaviors, and coming here to spew an epistle directed at the entire gender. If you have female family members, then they ought to string you up by your ankles, and then paddle your backside with a log. undecided

Are you not among these he described above undecided undecided

Pretender

8 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lilymax:

I don't know oh. I can't believe that is a woman goddammit see trash from a human beings mouth most people on NL are sickos and failures in life.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by greggng: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at home as well.

So she called a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answering her calls and made him understand i was angry with her so she wants to come see me and apologize. So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.

The thing is that this guy happened to be a person I called my friend, he went ahead making advances to my girlfriend, forgetting why she initially called for his help. She said she couldn't express her anger at him as she wasn't used to the area and would need his help to get back home too.

Even though I met her through him as they were neighbours while in school, he made it clear to me that he doesn't like her, even she said it in front of us that she doesn't like him before we started dating and all that but to my surprise he has actually made advances at her on 2 occasions and went as far as wanting to force a kiss on her and I'm quite fed up.

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly.

I hope u are not planning to jump into the ocean...Trust women at your own risk. Go and find a good job enjoy your life and live her to that your big for nothing friend

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at home as well.

So she called a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answering her calls and made him understand i was angry with her so she wants to come see me and apologize. So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.

The thing is that this guy happened to be a person I called my friend, he went ahead making advances to my girlfriend, forgetting why she initially called for his help. She said she couldn't express her anger at him as she wasn't used to the area and would need his help to get back home too.

Even though I met her through him as they were neighbours while in school, he made it clear to me that he doesn't like her, even she said it in front of us that she doesn't like him before we started dating and all that but to my surprise he has actually made advances at her on 2 occasions and went as far as wanting to force a kiss on her and I'm quite fed up.

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly.

She is/was never yours...........

Goes to show the type of friends you keep + choices in relationships.........

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Codo22(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
i felt attacked after reading the headline
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by idonhammer: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mbanu,she bleeped up. Can you give me her WhatsApp number let me talk some senses into her?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

The truth is my friend is jealous because he likes her but she never expressed it for him at any point even before i came into the picture
Oga better stay quiet here. Don't go and mess up your life because of public property. Girlfriend... Not even wife

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by uthlaw: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

I dont know what is wrong with your head
nothing is wrong with his head...is saying the fact!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by okenwaa(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nwanne je chuba ego, ikpuru phone n'aka and be typing shiit.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Whizbuzz(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Snatch his mother away from him to show him you have levels but if you can't...then shut the Bleep up...

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Lilymax(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
AstroG:

Are you not among these he described above undecided undecided

Pretender
I'm wondering who gave you an invitation to quote me, just kidding, I wouldn't waste my time to wonder at all. For your own good, just direct any words you feel like typing out away from me because I don't remember quoting you, Amebo

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
You mentioned that she is a girlfriend, yet she does not know your house.

How is that possible?

Someone is terrible at dating here//

--------
She was introduced to you by your friend, but you have no idea the depth of the feeling your friend had for the girl while they were friends, which means your guy was her friend before you.

-------------

Above all, she is a girlfriend, not a fiancee and not a wife. Some girls are good, some are bad when it comes to faithfulness.

-----------

What you need to do:

Nothing. Do nothing. Just apologize to your girlfriend, and ignore your boyfriend totally, he is not a real friend. Therefore he is not your friend, he is your competitor. Both of you are competing over one lady, which makes you almost an enemy.

Take your girl in, love her and buy a beer for the friend, more beer and more beers he will get drunk and tell you his mind.

Then walk away from the friendship.

Make sure you marry the girl though, if not, you have created an enemy for no reason.

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Peridotushers18: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Go and make money

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin

you're a complete sissy, even your topic here is comical. you're the class of guys that made ladies feel on top of the world

in a century that one guy have 38 girlfriends one dummy is crying that someone want to snatch his gf as if the guy wouldn't have smashed the lady's pussy already

you should learn from the guy and stop being a sissy, it's obvious the guy just want to chop her pussy and throw the remains back to you

I'm highly disappointed in you op, girlfriend no be asset, get sense

10 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
Talk true, you are not a lady. Ladies will never admit this. In fact they'll insult you for saying such. cheesy grin grin

@OP, there are always 3 sides to a man/woman story. His, hers and the truth.
I wouldn't be surprised if they used to have casual sex before you met her. They don't have to like each other to have a fling now and then.

I believe your friend reminisces on those previous experiences and want to get back to it. If not he won't be so brazen to start now.

It's becoming a bit crowded in your relationship. Sit her down and ask her what she wants. Don't appear panicky or bothered.

Dude, if that guy is your friend, I wonder what your enemies would be up to. shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Alex80s(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
The moment you realize that no one is indispensable including you , you will go out there and get a more beautiful, cool headed girl for yourself. There plenty of girls with most of the things a man needs. Though heart break pains esp when you are having a first experience...

Bro, forget the girl. Do as if it didn't hurt you.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by uncleck: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
You follow girl talk small, next you say she be your girlfriend. How can your "girlfriend" not know where you live?

7 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by crownwish: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm disappointed the way you were brought up sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
not even a wife, just a girlfriend....please forget the girl and your friend and focus on your life.....if you get money tomorrow, both the friend n the girl will come begging you..please

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Penisman: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

Lol, no she stays alone in her Hostel apartment off campus. As I'm done with Bsc. and busy with things outside Edo state and she doesn't live in the Edo state too

Simple question, where una dey take fvck? Abi una never fvck before? wetin come consign fvck with Bsc.

Are you a Bsc holder in fvckings?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.