Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend (57715 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ericmor: 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

The truth is my friend is jealous because he likes her but she never expressed it for him at any point even before i came into the picture

Is it that same guy place you and the girl use to meet and strive?
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by cenaman(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hezmatosky:
If I be you eh, I will pretend as if I don't know what is going on. If my friend gives her sugar, I will give her honey. If he buy her a car, I will buy her a plane. If he takes her to Sheraton, I will take her to Magee homestead, he buy her expensive meal, I will cook for her. Then let's see who wins grin
and if he buy her the universe what will you buy her?

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Longman180(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
so wait all of a sudden you don't trust your padi cos of a girl? you're a weak man, your friend should be careful of you.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
You are being lied to big time!
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by lekkan(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Be lamenting when they are collecting your GF already
Dey there
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ajokeade920: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
[b][/b]
NextD18:
Until you are legally married to a lady, she owes you no faithfulness.

[i][/i]Apart from virgin ladies, a lady's pussay is for the public, more like a tourist center for different preeeqs.

It's open for all, you just line up until it gets to your turn, then you fvck and leave, just like that, the pussay keeps going round for men until one decides to pay permanently for it.

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
And don't fight a nigga because of pussay.
Just move onto the next!
[speak for yourself bozo
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by shekauvsbuhari: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
If ur problem is about a girl's pussy, then U are a capital mumu. Olodo.Ode.ofo-ogeli.amu-ngo. Nonsence and yeye girlfriend.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by wizkidblogger(f): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
reminds me of peruzee and chyoma story grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by dumininu01(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bro run for your dear life or better still just ask her what she wants...shikena
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ericmor: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

Thats what i have in mind initially, but I'm being open to other suggestions that may be more effective and efficient i basically dont care if our friendship goes down the drain cos it doesn't seem to be a good one

If you wanna end ur friendship with ur guy, don’t make it bcs of the babe, let it be bcs of him and is bad attitude towards you

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by sofiscatedmoron: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

I'm not usually at homegot somehing doing, i come to my friends place whenever I'm free and thete we see
Im sorry but i have to tell u d truth,,,

The guy has bleeped your supposed girlfriend front and back

She also gave him a nice cock sucking

Take Heart bro

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by mmaster: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at home as well.

So she called a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answering her calls and made him understand i was angry with her so she wants to come see me and apologize. So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.

The thing is that this guy happened to be a person I called my friend, he went ahead making advances to my girlfriend, forgetting why she initially called for his help. She said she couldn't express her anger at him as she wasn't used to the area and would need his help to get back home too.

Even though I met her through him as they were neighbours while in school, he made it clear to me that he doesn't like her, even she said it in front of us that she doesn't like him before we started dating and all that but to my surprise he has actually made advances at her on 2 occasions and went as far as wanting to force a kiss on her and I'm quite fed up.

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly

Then your girlfriend is a dense. Is she a dog that someone can snatch or doesn't she have brain? To decide what she wants. Some women will just behave as if they can't decide on their own. How can a man snatch you, when you are not a wallet or bag. Are females inanimate object, that we hear snatch my wife, my girlfriend etc.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by harry2sexy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Op i put it to u that you are a small boy who lives in the hostel

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

Apart from virgin ladies, a lady's pussay is for the public, more like a tourist center for different preeeqs.

It's open for all, you just line up until it gets to your turn, then you fvck and leave, just like that, the pussay keeps going round for men until one decides to pay permanently for it.

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by olimaintain(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wetin west life no go see for an empty street, an empty house

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by omoadeleye(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Don't worry, they can only snatch your hoe, they can never snatch your girl

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Idoko619(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

Apart from virgin ladies, a lady's pussay is for the public, more like a tourist center for different preeeqs.

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!

Bros you ash o
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Hezmatosky: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
cenaman:
and if he buy her the universe what will you buy her?
Then I will make sure she sees heaven
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

My girlfriend doesn't know my place, we had a little quarrel on Friday night so she tried calling me on Sunday so she could pay me a visit at home. Unfortunately I was away from home and I also forgot my phone at home as well.

So she called a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor and explained to him that I wasn't answering her calls and made him understand i was angry with her so she wants to come see me and apologize. So he described a meeting place so he could pick her up and bring her to my place but unknowingly this guy had another motive, he met up with my girlfriend, took her to a nearby fast food and they ate, after which he took her to his own house and went ahead introducing her to his family.

The thing is that this guy happened to be a person I called my friend, he went ahead making advances to my girlfriend, forgetting why she initially called for his help. She said she couldn't express her anger at him as she wasn't used to the area and would need his help to get back home too.

Even though I met her through him as they were neighbours while in school, he made it clear to me that he doesn't like her, even she said it in front of us that she doesn't like him before we started dating and all that but to my surprise he has actually made advances at her on 2 occasions and went as far as wanting to force a kiss on her and I'm quite fed up.

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly.

be like your baby hold small bar shebi? because na the only thing wey fit make guyman launch takeover attempt be that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by ericmor: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Sayfact:
You don't have a girlfriend, the next thing you'll hear from your girlfriend is ' I can explain ' grin

That is when you finally know the truth behind her relationship with your friend shocked

No matter the advice people give that op, he will never leave that girl till the girl kills him. Na then him eye go con clear. D boy story self don dey get k leg
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by temptnow: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

I don't know what course of action I should take next to put an end to this and I'm in need of your advice as I won't want to handle it wrongly.

you are funny o, God has just revealed a future calamity to you and you're still asking nairaland for expo. Never allow a male friend to introduce you to a potential future wife cos they might have had sex before
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Suremikky(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:

We've been together since May last year. C'mon some matters are kept private and if you are tbinking i do it at my friends place it's a No

Ogbeni sharap..u have not kpansh dis babe b4

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't even understand when someone says that another wants to 'snatch' his girlfriend. Snatch means what? Kidnap? Grope? Take over the dubious right to call her his girlfriend?
Come to think of it, I don't even understand what he means by 'girlfriend'; as in female friend with benefits? Without benefits?
These days, relationships are so confusing.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Iknowhow: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
val4sure:
Lol, is that what your girlfriend told you?
You may be shock when you get to find out the truth.
Your brain sha
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by cenaman(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Then I will make sure she sees heaven
hush..........

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by shomutuski(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!

Deep ooo!!! 6ft deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Frankyboy1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Vortex369:
You mentioned that she is a girlfriend, yet she does not know your house.

How is that possible?

Someone is terrible at dating here//

--------
She was introduced to you by your friend, but you have no idea the depth of the feeling your friend had for the girl while they were friends, which means your guy was her friend before you.

-------------

Above all, she is a girlfriend, not a fiancee and not a wife. Some girls are good, some are bad when it comes to faithfulness.

-----------

What you need to do:

Nothing. Do nothing. Just apologize to your girlfriend, and ignore your boyfriend totally, he is not a real friend. Therefore he is not your friend, he is your competitor. Both of you are competing over one lady, which makes you almost an enemy.

Take your girl in, love her and buy a beer for the friend, more beer and more beers he will get drunk and tell you his mind.

Then walk away from the friendship.

Make sure you marry the girl though, if not, you have created an enemy for no reason.

I love ur mind, hit me up on 08068500219! There is a lot we stand to gain from igniting our minds, looking forward to ur call,let's cut a good deal
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by fof1: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!

U ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT INDEED, A DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD. WHERE IS CHASTITY PLS? VERY DISGUSTING AND IMMORAL.
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
burner44:
This happened a week ago

Three things I will never fight for ;
Money
Power and
Woman
I am not too sure of the 1st and 2nd

1 Like

Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by sheyoroniyen(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

That's just it.
So don't be troubled!!
Just move onto the next!
this ur opinion weak me ooooo finish .....hahahaha
Re: A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend by jasman1: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Sleeping with someone who doesn’t even know or care to know where you live, such idioots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.