Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (32179 Views)

Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by NinjaMetahuman: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
IsaacRocks:
See health facility abeg. Nigeria one day like let me keep quiet ;d Meanwhile
where is the facility?
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Coquinoqui: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kingkezie:
I STAY IN DAKAR, I AINT HAPPY BOUT THIS NEWS.

Seriously bros this one weak me
When I dey pray make e nor reach here
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Dangrace01:
This is how AIDS came into Africa
AIDS originated in Africa and was spread to the world through people who went to Haiti. Check facts.
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Where is that Naija pastor who said he wants to go to China to kill coronal virus? The virus don show ooo please no need to travel again ooo. Save your lean cash and let the fight begins
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 03, 2020
lloyds:
I have said it before. . It's a white man's disease.. Why blacks no dey carry am........
It still needs time to start showing symptoms. Just hope you don't have it and trust Nigerians some would rather run to pastor. I go wan see how the pastor go japa gringringrin
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Just like the bad parents that refused to train their children are breading problems for the children trained by their good parents.

China is a problem to the world through their bad habit of eating anything.

A friend sent me a video of Chinese eating life rats. I mean LIFE RATS . He throws them in a plate of stew and use the chopsticks to pick them into his mouths and chew Life.

Its high time our African Governments banned every edible imports from China. They are dangerous ppl.

Saw a video also where a Chinese man was eating live scorpions arranged like suya. it was nauseating

1 Like

Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Kingkezie: 12:47am On Mar 03, 2020
Coquinoqui:

Seriously bros this one weak me
When I dey pray make e nor reach here

insha allah
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Sunnyjoseph44: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2020
Cletus77:

Remember the virus has an incubation period of about two weeks. No one is dead yet doesn't mean we are safe for now. Although i pray a cure is found
let just pray to they discover the vaccine quickly

1 Like

Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Reference(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2020
GreetMe:
It's always a foreigner bringing it to Africa, if it were the other way round, they would have used the opportunity to display their racism

Didn't Africa give the world ebola. Were we banned. Stop this poor mentality. It was still a white man working for the WHO who did the heavy lifting in Lagos then risking his life when our folks were terrified.

Its like you were 2 or 3 years old during the ebola crises.Too young to remember. How many Africans were denied foreign travel or stigmatized because of the epidemic.
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Reference(m): 1:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Sunnyjoseph44:
let just pray to they discover the vaccine quickly

That's all that matters now. Survival. As for the spread, the virus is as contagious as the air we breathe is abundant.
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Bobosneh: 1:50am On Mar 03, 2020
Jh0wsef:
we adore the white men a lot that we don't even want to think of imposing any travel ban on any white man continent. An Italian brought it to Nigeria. now a French man to Senegal. Ok

I don't know why we just don't think at all in Africa
at what cost bro we have nothing in Africa without them or their help so we just have to pretend nothing happen while we are being bleeped. thats just the bitter truth
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by edwinbiz(m): 2:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Na so, them don dey carry am come Africa.
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Phut(f): 2:44am On Mar 03, 2020
Reference:

Didn't Africa give the world ebola. Were we banned. Stop this poor mentality. It was still a white man working for the WHO who did the heavy lifting in Lagos then risking his life when our folks were terrified.

Its like you were 2 or 3 years old during the ebola crises.Too young to remember. How many Africans were denied foreign travel or stigmatized because of the epidemic.

Which white man?? Please name verifiable names or STFU!!! In spite of all its image laundering the WHO is a piece of crap and I am sick and tired of how some of you blindly elevate these people to saviors, when some are actively trying to kill you. The person who saved Nigeria from the Ebola crisis was none other than a black woman, a Nigerian woman ... Dr. Adadevoh (R.I.P). A true maytr. She died so that we might live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by supereagle(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2020
Cletus77:

Remember the virus has an incubation period of about two weeks. No one is dead yet doesn't mean we are safe for now. Although i pray a cure is found
Test has confirmed that isolated people are free from CV.
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by IsaacRocks(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
where is the facility?
In the pinture
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by NinjaMetahuman: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2020
IsaacRocks:

In the pinture
So microscope and a printer on a desk is the facility that is tripping you?

your case of inferiority complex is different.
Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by IsaacRocks(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

So microscope and a printer on a desk is the facility that is tripping you?

Our case of inferiority complex is different.

Re: Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2020
Cletus77:
Meanwhile Tunisia has confirmed its first case of the new coronavirus, the health minister said on Monday at a news conference.

The minister Abdelatif el-Maki said the patient was a Tunisian man.

As of Monday, there have been over 89,000 cases of the virus globally, the majority in China, according to a Reuters tally. Outside of China, it has spread to 66 countries, with more than 8,800 cases and 130 deaths. Globally, the illness has killed over 3,000 people.

The risk of a global spread and impact of the coronavirus is now "very high", the highest level of alarm, but containment is still possible, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Friday.

The total confirmed cases in Africa so far is in two countries in Sub-saharan Africa; Nigeria and Senegal, and three cases in North Africa; Egypt, Algeria and Tunisia.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tunisia/tunisia-confirms-first-coronavirus-case-health-minister-idUSKBN20P2AD

Black skin is resistant to this virus i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mosquito Farm Owner Believes That Enzymes From Mosquitoes May Cure HIV/AIDS / 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos / Man Hit By Mouth Cancer In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.