Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Set Up Propeller Ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Set Up Propeller Ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning (992 Views)

How Much Did Your Coding Set-up Cost You? / How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 / Propellerads Alternative Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up Propeller Ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning by elclasico: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you are running Propellerads on your blog or site and you are wondering why other bloggers earn more while you can’t even reach $1 per day. Today I decided to show you how I earn more than $5 per day from Propellerads.

Here is what I did and you should do on How to add propeller ads to blogger
Most of the newbie’s blogger start their blogging career on blogger/ and it’s become handy to monetize your blog with AdSense or Media.net.

Propeller Ads comes with various Contextual Ads format to display relevant ads on your websites and adding propeller ads in your blogger sites will be profitable, if you receive huge traffic.

And I applied my sites for propeller Ads and receive instant approval mail within 24 hours and the results were really surprising.

STEP 1
How to sign up for propeller ads for blogger websites
PropellerAds
Firstly click on signup for propeller ads as a publisher and verify /confirm your emails to access their dashboard, where you can easily list your site. How to Set Up Propeller ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning

Note: if your sites have huge traffic from foreign countries like the US, Canada or the UK then you are sitting on a gold mine.

Visit for more : https://techslips.com/how-to-set-up-propeller-ads/

Re: How To Set Up Propeller Ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning by Robisky001(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2020
elclasico:
If you are running Propellerads on your blog or site and you are wondering why other bloggers earn more while you can’t even reach $1 per day. Today I decided to show you how I earn more than $5 per day from Propellerads.

Here is what I did and you should do on How to add propeller ads to blogger
Most of the newbie’s blogger start their blogging career on blogger/ and it’s become handy to monetize your blog with AdSense or Media.net.

Propeller Ads comes with various Contextual Ads format to display relevant ads on your websites and adding propeller ads in your blogger sites will be profitable, if you receive huge traffic.

And I applied my sites for propeller Ads and receive instant approval mail within 24 hours and the results were really surprising.

STEP 1
How to sign up for propeller ads for blogger websites
PropellerAds
Firstly click on signup for propeller ads as a publisher and verify /confirm your emails to access their dashboard, where you can easily list your site. How to Set Up Propeller ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning

Note: if your sites have huge traffic from foreign countries like the US, Canada or the UK then you are sitting on a gold mine.

Visit for more : https://techslips.com/how-to-set-up-propeller-ads/
How does it work? Can I use it alongside Adsense?

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up Propeller Ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning by elclasico: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Robisky001:
How does it work? Can I use it alongside Adsense?

Yes Propeller Ads is compatible with Google AdSense.
Re: How To Set Up Propeller Ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning by Robisky001(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
elclasico:

Yes Propeller Ads is compatible with Google AdSense.
Okay, I will check it out

(1) (Reply)

Hello World In 15 Programming Languages / Please Help Me Rate My React School Website / Urgent : What Do You Think About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.