Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (107712 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Ladycewhy(f): 10:35pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Nah, acid is too drastic, so is burning. A lot of Nigerian men have even killed their internal organs with different consumable poisons. Some have stomach like 9mths pregnancy.

If you take him out more systematically, People will say “look at his stomach, definitely high bp”.

Most importantly, you have the support of the society as a virtuous woman who stayed and prayed for her randy husband till he died. Only widows get that love, divorcees don’t.

Choose your poison wisely. grin grin
wise words.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:35pm On May 20, 2020
[size=2pt]I[/size] [size=2pt]can't[/size] [size=2pt]do[/size] [size=2pt]shiit[/size] [size=2pt]though[/size] embarassed
ibkayee:

Lmaoo
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
*Yawns and walks out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Shut up abeg as if you lot are any better
Men kill women at a much higher rate, just because you don't see the stories on NL doesn't mean it's not happening
Men would forever remain more dangerous and deadlier than women
Besides you lot deserve to get killed when your wandering pricks bring nothing but headache and STDs
what the hell are you living for?

Hmm. Kill me because of my wandering prick? Lolss..

The more you talk of killing a man for cheating, the more stupid you appear to be.

You people should continue to promote killing as a means to challenge a cheating man. You will all reap what you are sowing in one way or the other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Parisian: 10:38pm On May 20, 2020
Nice one.
Shugavee:
stop cheating, made u write this rubbish?? I pity the woman u involved with , but u see ,, u are not God n if there is only 2 good men in the world one is mine!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by pocohantas(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Lol just like how Kambili's mom gradually took her husband down with rat poison in The Purple Hibiscus
Luckily, the Naija forensics department (if we even have have one) hardly carry out autopsies
They'd probably just rule the death as "natural causes"
grin

Heiiiii! Charley!!! You don’t say! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Sabbatical(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

I agree with u grin

��

Btw, happy birthday!
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Chirowman(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
life
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by newdawn2017(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

Let him dare cheat on me first

I will burn him alive while he's asleep

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

I've sliced off a man's prick before and I can do even worse than that

Now dis is a Queen, an Odogwu nwanyi! A man that cheats on his woman doesn't wish her life & health. Yes! Cheating is emotional abuse, is messes up d woman's head, drives her insane to a point paranoia & a complete lack of trust. D woman begins to feel inferior, loose herself esteem, wondering if she was ever good enough for him in d first place. As she breaks to pieces like dis, her body organs begin to fail, stomach ulcers sets in, back pains, rapid aging & chest pains. What is d woman' s sin in dis life?? undecided Love!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by zabuur: 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Isn’t it easier to just shoot him instead of reading this long lubbish

Abi

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:41pm On May 20, 2020
Na so we see am cheesy
pocohantas:

Heiiiii! Charley!!! You don’t say! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Parisian: 10:41pm On May 20, 2020
Babe chill abeg, no be fight
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Dagz007(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Abi jare it's as easy to rot in prison too .. grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by francisisking: 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Shut up abeg as if you lot are any better
Men kill women at a much higher rate, just because you don't see the stories on NL doesn't mean it's not happening
Men would forever remain more dangerous and deadlier than women
Besides you lot deserve to get killed when your wandering pricks bring nothing but headache and STDs
what the hell are you living for?
you wicked oh.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
until the wrong man cheats on me then we'll know e don pass fight
Parisian:
Babe chill abeg, no be fight

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
the wife should SleeP with the main BOyfRienD of the GiRl her husband is Cheating with
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by idonhammer: 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
No way, it is not possible.

Shugavee:
Nonsense!! Men stop cheating
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Parisian: 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
No true. Life isn't black and white. There are some women whose husbands haven't touched them for months or years, if they seek relief elsewhere after a long time of patience and waiting, would you say they were cheats before?
Upworkwriter007:
It takes a cheat to cheat for revenge.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by francisisking: 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
newdawn2017:
Now dis is a Queen, an Odogwu nwanyi! A man that cheats on his woman doesn't wish her life & health. Yes! Cheating is emotional abuse, is messes up d woman's head, drives her insane to a point paranoia & a complete lack of trust. D woman begins to feel inferior, loose herself esteem, wondering if she was ever good enough for him in d first place. As she breaks to pieces like dis, her body organs begin to fail, stomach ulcers sets in, back pains, rapid aging & chest pains. What is d woman' s sin in dis life?? undecided Love!
you don get enough experience oh

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Parisian: 10:48pm On May 20, 2020
And Nigerian men with pot bellies and bald head are what?
VictorBode:
Exactly! Nigerian women are horrible in bed that's why their husbands cheat on them.

Some of them get fatter and start looking like pig walking about with wrapper in the house.

They'll not hear now later they'll be asking jamb questions.

undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by idonhammer: 10:48pm On May 20, 2020
Confused people.

Fountainofyouth:
Nonsense.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Goodzinny: 10:51pm On May 20, 2020
Where/Are you an Art student? These people and long stories are 5&6. This is why I did Science that has short cuts.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Ishilove: 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
Don't kill my male relatives for cheating on you because I will kill you and bury you so deep, even your ancestors will not be able to locate you in the spirit realm.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by pocohantas(f): 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
Ishilove:
Don't kill my male relatives for cheating on you because I will kill you and bury you so deep, even your ancestors will not be able to locate you in the spirit realm.

You will not know jare. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

U need to change ur thinking. It wud lead u down the wrong path. Temper, anger is sweet till it’s ur turn or time to face the music.

I’m against cheating bt I’m also against violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.