Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley (46240 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires Bentley (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2020
Atiku is generous.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by kunletexs: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Was this not the same lady a young man put as his mentor on twitter, went for interview and was later called for next stage but that stage was to make his social account public, he quickly did and didn't hear from them again. He put a call to them and was told his making her his mentor shows his misplaced priority.

I now see why!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2020
This mad woman again.

This Bentley is someone's trash, a certain old woman sold out this used fsbo Bentley naw

Who bleeps this mad woman sef...apart from drug dealers and aged politicaristos
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Kiddllc: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Well congratulations to her grin but what does the term new mean here... Ijs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by mytime24(f): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
Sometimes I wonder how this female actress get money pass their male counterpart abi no be same work them dey do.
Are u frm wonderland wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Imagine buying a Bentley and the first thing you think of is "people".

Poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Eminence111: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2020
So she bought the car and also numbered it abroad then send it to Nigeria for use abeg make una take am easy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by franchasng: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
Sometimes I wonder how this female actress get money pass their male counterpart abi no be same work them dey do.
No be same work na lol

All that a beautiful lady needs to make money in Nigeria is to join movie or media industry, get media exposure so that big Gs can see her curves on TV regularly, and then she must be willing to cooperate with the demands of well to do men, and she is financially made! cool

In all these, the world belongs to men, not all men, but financially settled men, so in all your doing as a man, try get MONEY!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Ryocaj(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2020
NextD18:
That car won't still give her happiness without a husband and a complete family. cheesy
U dont av 2 get married or start a family 2 b happy.. Marriage isn't 4 everyone...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by bigiyaro(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
if your happiness is found in another human being or in a marriage then you are in trouble
I don't think so.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by ZooOga: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2020
babe has been a character for a while. grin

i no go post the links.

"(PHOTOS) OMG! Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Gun - Celebrities - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTOS) OMG! Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Gun (4391 Views)"

"Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police (33384 Views)"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Jaqenhghar: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2020
Kingpele:
grin remind me of chioma porche way we never see her drive, audio wealth audio Bentley, fake asss bitches �.... Some one that is very broke is talking about haters, this our sister abeg move on.. That your imaginary hater has moved on already
She foolishly put the plate numbers out there. Im sure if you run it, you will find out who the real owner is grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2020
hotmediatv:
Tontoh dikeh a.k.a kingtonto acquire new Bentley car as she slams the haters who are saying it's audio money,she said she will continue to shock haters as God will continue to bless her more.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYhrUJndIPs

Did Anyone notice the Car is Scratched and got dent at the back?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Comedian2019: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
Ask Regina Daniels.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Americanboy35: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Audio lives everywhere grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Trimque2k1(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
Maybe we do pay extra money to view their back side unknowingly while watching their movies. Cos I see no reason why they (female actresses) are doing much better than their male counterparts...I say oooinnn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by seangy4konji: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2020
Is she not the one that was knacking every tom dick and harry including small boiz...

Well she suffered for it..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by nwimo22(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
if your happiness is found in another human being or in a marriage then you are in trouble
One bottle of chilled Andre rose for u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Realfrankie(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Tookool:
I can bet buhari's balls, that car isn't hers.

Bad mouth grin
Tonto is very wealthy don't forget that fact
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by abdulskulboy(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2020
toto d!ck acquire bently. wow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Amanstailored: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2020
How come the new bentley is in the united states and looks like a second hand car having a united states winsconsin plate number abi na for united state she wan drive the car. Please let those with eyes look at the picture carefully, that car doesnt look new to me oooo...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Xclusiveme: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2020
What does she mean by if she becomes actress
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Tookool(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2020
Realfrankie:

Bad mouth grin
Tonto is very wealthy don't forget that fact
Wealth from?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by pfadom: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2020
I hope it was not stolen or borrowed to showcase.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Joefat: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2020
No be she get the motor self.. because I see no reason why she can't be show in the video... Copy and paste life of olosho undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by desgiezd(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:

Singing in Femi Kuti's voice:

Wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, till you turn to wonderer!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Dreyton36: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Tonto with the Toto
Why she no go buy Bentley
We no get hole na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by dangotesmummy: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
bigiyaro:
I don't think so.
my opinion which you don't have to accept
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by dangotesmummy: 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Incomparable:

Their happiness is attached to human beings who would always disappoint them. African mentality. Our mentality is limiting our development.
thank you o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Acquires New Bentley by Realfrankie(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tookool:

Wealth from?

From crude oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife / Davido Urges Wizkid To Give Birth To Baby Girl / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.