Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly (1443 Views)

Warning!!! Beware Of Those Posting About Job Here / Firm Seeks To Recruit A Lawyer For 25k Monthly Salary / I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by mosky88: 5:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Whether you are a secondary student awaiting your JAMB results, a University undergraduate that needs a holiday gig or anyone looking to make a basic living in this tight Nigerian economy, this is right for you.

The job is simple, visit shops (supermarkets and pharmacies) that are within your area and help them to count all the products on their shelf or warehouse and get paid at least N25,000.

It is very possible and easy too. I have done it countless times.

I am talking about those shops owned by Mama Shola, Papa Emeka and even Musa that has a kiosk.

You probably know these shops already in your area because you have bought something from them before.

The next time you visit their shop to buy something, just ask them if they can tell you the total worth in cash of all the products in their shop.

I bet you 90% of them cannot tell you.

Some of them cannot tell you how much they have made so far that day.

Ask yourself, why is it that they don’t give you those small receipts when you buy from them? It’s because the majority of them don’t keep any records.

Let’s get back to the matter.

Go to Play Store for those using Android or App Store for iPhone. Search for this app “ShopKite Merchant” and install it. The logo is orange.

Create a store on the app and test it out.

The app can even scan products that have barcode, like those ones you see in big supermarkets. It will use your phone camera to scan.

You can watch videos of how to use the app on their YouTube page. This is the link to their YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajEZd_nCgLxN1Rz4mFis0g

Go to a shop, buy something, even if it is pure water and tell them you want to help them take inventory.

Depending on the size of the shop, you can charge them N25 for each unique product (this is also called Stock Keeping Unit - SKU) you count.

For example, a 20g Cowbell sachet milk is a unique product (SKU). A shop can have 50 of this sachet in a row. You are charging N25 for counting all of them, not each one.

You don’t have to do it alone. Call a friend, do it together and share the work and money. That way, you will cover more shops.

To get more information, please join the Telegram group here “https:// t. me/ shopkiteagents” (Copy this text, remove the space in between and paste in your browser).

Share this with your friends too if you want to. It might be helpful to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by mosky88: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Telegram Group Link
https://t[DOT]me/shopkiteagents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by GraGra247(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2020
So these supermarkets and pharmacies and malam told you that they can't count the number of products on their shelf. What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by Loftyman: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2020
My brother immediately you enter emeka shop and you charge him N25 for counting his product. A typical igbo man go just bring him big calculator press the amount and multiple.

Nobody go gree this your idea abeg

3 Likes

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by mosky88: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2020
@GraGra247 and @Loftyman

Clearly, this is not for you guys.

It’s for those who will try it first then realize that it’s a huge problem for shops just like I did.
Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2020
mosky88:
@GraGra247 and @Loftyman

Clearly, this is not for you guys.

It’s for those who will try it first then realize that it’s a huge problem for shops just like I did.
bro, I see the sense in what you say but not feasible in Nigeria.
You go to mama ayo's shop and want to try this, she first peep outside, look at mama junior and mama, shade if they are outside because they sell the same thing. The next question will be who send you come? Oh oh dem say make u come put jazz for my shop abi? She will begin to bind and cast you that's if she doesn't shout thief on, your head first.

I'm Nigeria we are wired differently from the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by BABSSSOO(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
GraGra247:
So these supermarkets and pharmacies and malam told you that they can't count the number of products on their shelf. What nonsense.
oboy me self tire ooo...
Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by GraGra247(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
BABSSSOO:
oboy me self tire ooo...

when someone is delusional in broad daylight. Allow him to wallow in ignorance.
Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by Vivonose: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Very funny..how will I pay someone to help me count my goods,when am not crippled or sick angry
When I was buying it in d market,didn't I count it ni?

2 Likes

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by mosky88: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
bro, I see the sense in what you say but not feasible in Nigeria.
You go to mama ayo's shop and want to try this, she first peep outside, look at mama junior and mama, shade if they are outside because they sell the same thing. The next question will be who send you come? Oh oh dem say make u come put jazz for my shop abi? She will begin to bind and cast you that's if she doesn't shout thief on, your head first.

I'm Nigeria we are wired differently from the rest of the world.

@southniyikaye
Thanks for your feedback.

I have done this in over 50 stores now.

I shared the same sentiments prior to starting.

Yes, one of the stores I visited (Hephzibah Supermarket) told me months after that the first time I came around, she thought I was from a competing store trying to find out information.

When she saw the value of having all her records on her phone and how easy it was, she agreed.

I set up another store in Ikeja.

Prior to my visit, they had no means of keeping track of their daily sales or inventory.

After I convinced the owner and we took records, we discovered they had over N25M worth of goods on their inventory.

Next time you go to a shop that has no records just as them these two questions:

1) How do you know how much all the items in your store is worth?

2) Can you track how much you have sold so far today?

You can come back to tell me what their responses were.

A lot of times, we make assumptions without even trying and that forms a stereotype that may not necessarily be true.

1 Like

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by ASPIREX: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello Op, I want you to take this as seriously as you can.

Be grateful all the naysayers here. They have proven a point which is that the more critisms you receive the more viable an idea may be if implemented right.

It is typical of Nigerians and indeed all mankind to first of all criticize based on the fact that it had never been done. This is quite expected.

This is a goldmine you have in overed but since it is new it will naturally be considered impracticable with very plausible reasons.

Ignore all naysayers and push ahead, but very importantly try and enjoy the process as this is even more important than the outcome.

I assure you that a few years down the line this will be a completely new field.

Best of luck bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Need A Job, Here Is A Way To Start Earning At Least 25k Monthly by Simplecity(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
When mumu get mumu this is the end result...lmao

(1) (Reply)

Guo Transport Salary / Dd Sunlola Initiative Interview / Got A Vacancy For Secretary/ Admin Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.