Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? (3890 Views)

Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by Olunmercy56(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lamanii22:
Never will I check my man's phone... Can't give myself unnecessary heart attack....

grin grin I like you jare.. But it's good for trustworthy couples to be checking their phones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by DarkJeddi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Heistman:
blablabla... wayre, u sef like better thing... married my ass, foolish chronic masturbator grin get lost pig...I spit on you over and over..tueh! Tueh! Tueh! cheesy
grin

Stupid child that spits on his Drunkard Father..

A Pig that starts insults and somehow wants to claim the moral high ground.. shocked

Efulefu..

No wonder marriage is the height of your life's journey.

Go furck yourself. undecided
Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by chatinent: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dudes turning my thread to royal rumble.
Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Heistman:
hahaha cry cry baby grin cheesy ....I Know your useless type well ehn..you might drink sniper or even decide to jump into the lagoon and end your miserable life if care is not taken..so please, just go in peace ,foolish masturbator ..olofo grin
cheesy

Must be a high,being dumb..

F00l,stop being Delusional..

Of what significance is your insignificant life to anyone but Arsefurckers like you ?

NO wonder..

Marriage to a Bitch Ass Nigga like you,is the height of your pathetic life's achievement..

#PUSSYASSNIGGA
Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by chatinent: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please push to frontpage: Rocktation, farano, Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by crackkhaus: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Vyolet:

The operation will seem smooth to you until the sidepiece begins to fall in love and ignores all cautions by calling you at wee hours, sending you messages and pictures.
She will be warned and if she does not desist, she will be dropped.

It's not that serious.
Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by Westernlove: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Don't be stupid, we are talking of husband and wife here not everybody or are you blind?

So a wife does not know the type of job her husband does? Are you being silly?

You keep avoiding this question, what type of people does he interact with that he has to keep it away from the wife? Give examples.

Paranoid personality? So a man isn't paranoid enouhh to have a wife but is paranoid to hide and password his phone from his wife? Do you know what paranoia means? Lmao

Husband and wife are not people, they are two who became one in mind, and body so they are expected to be transparent to each other in every ramification, life should be black and white to them and their home.

Them don sama you ban lol, At least your jagajaga mouth will rest small lol....

Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by Liposure: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

But the thread says " husband hides or passwords phone from his wife" not generally, are you also slow in assimilation and comprehension? Nor be fight, next time stay on topic instead of baselessly trying to prove a point to suit your own narrative, it shows you have zero intellect and lack of understanding, next time shamelessly bow out with grace, you won't die, and then you learn from it, very easy, adios.
hey
Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by fabman66: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
reason

Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by bigpicture001: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lamanii22:
Never will I check my man's phone... Can't give myself unnecessary heart attack....

I know that if I check my gf's fone I "might" see a disturbing message from anyone....so I don't cuz I love peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? by Lamanii22(f): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

I know that if I check my gf's fone I "might" see a disturbing message from anyone....so I don't cuz I love peace of mind

It's the best thing to do honestly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 / My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.