Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,141 members, 7,780,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary (4941 Views)

No Connection, No FG Job / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by Hisduchess(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Poverty is mentally inclined cos I ve found out that our generation of youth love appearing rich rather than being rich.we are often so arrogant to take small pay jobs or rather do small businesses to make ends meet till we get a higher pay one.bills must be paid.two guys around my work place who we often buy lunch from are graduates but they fry the very best of yam and fish, infact most of my colleagues buys from them and they make their money,their yam no dey reach ground and e don finish.they are just fresh and young guys but they knew that money must be made.so @op Biko throw away the mindset that it must be a federal or white collar job.forget fresh boy matter ooo just take up that small job or start up that small business,it will lead you to a higher one so far you are honest in that small one.God does not disappoint he will come through for you.life is tough and only the tough ones Excel.jisie ike

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by daben1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Valfrankie:
Guy, I'm totally frustrated and tired. It's hell on earth. When you complain, people will advise you to start a trade, your own business or whatever, but none of them would raise a finger to assist with the needed capital. I feel like such a waste, frustration has eaten deep into my heart and I'm depressed. Nothing gives me joy. Staring at my account balance, looking up, down, left and right, no one to help, just me. If things will continue like this, I'm better of dead, I'd have ended it long ago, but my mother, my poor mother, the anguish will kill her. I applied for INEC job too and downloaded my slip, also applied for CBN administrative role. I'm frantic and desperate, ready to do any job that will take me out of my present environment. Life is as hard as NECO, I know there's God, but I wonder why he no send me at all!!! If God can change my narrative, I will declare the works of his hands forever.
bro, please can you help me with the application letter?
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by ArticleBeast: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kesteem:
so how did u escape from ur own situation. tell him how u escaped and not splitting rubbish from ur smelly mouth. I hate people that insults graduates so much
Don't pour your frustration on me. No be me no give you work, alaye double your hustle.

Btw... If it pain you enter lagoon.

Last reply
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by ArticleBeast: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
cRobo:

then better ignore since you have nothing positive to contribute
K
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by ArticleBeast: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
BLUELemon:
This is a wrong and laughable opinion.

As a sensible and considerate human you owe your neighbor (not only family) empathy and help... But I am starting to believe we are created and raised differently. I was raised to be kind
Keep thinking this, you will learn it soon. Nobody owes you anything. You either hunt or be hunted. Life is a jungle
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by MeKshow(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Hang on brother, there's light at the end of the tunnel i believe... May fortune smile on us soon

This reminded me of a movie dialogue that “That d tunnel has been blocked "... Lol, it was funny then hiw about now.... No mind me jaare.
All the best cohort...
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by MeKshow(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Hisduchess:
Poverty is mentally inclined cos I ve found out that our generation of youth love appearing rich rather than being rich.we are often so arrogant to take small pay jobs or rather do small businesses to make ends meet till we get a higher pay one.bills must be paid.two guys around my work place who we often buy lunch from are graduates but they fry the very best of yam and fish, infact most of my colleagues buys from them and they make their money,their yam no dey reach ground and e don finish.they are just fresh and young guys but they knew that money must be made.so @op Biko throw away the mindset that it must be a federal or white collar job.forget fresh boy matter ooo just take up that small job or start up that small business,it will lead you to a higher one so far you are honest in that small one.God does not disappoint he will come through for you.life is tough and only the tough ones Excel.jisie ike

How nice a piece is this.... Very

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by Valfrankie(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2020
daben1:
bro, please can you help me with the application letter?
Chief you mean the link to apply, because you are supposed to write the application letter yourself. It can't possibly be transferred between applicants.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by johnmartus(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2020
grin. Ah this country will finally fall inside well.
Microwhy:

Your grade level of INEC job is not up to 1.5m per anum.
People pay 2m to 3m in cash for those jobs.
Go raise 2.5m and quote me..
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by daben1(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2020
Valfrankie:
Chief you mean the link to apply, because you are supposed to write the application letter yourself. It can't possibly be transferred between applicants.
yeah, who do we ADDRESS it to?
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by SocialJustice: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Don't be so desperate. After all this na fight u go dey fight if the salary na peanut
No mind am, when them dey beg them go loyal like bingo, when e don enter office e go manage pay 2 months then fight go start.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by H2ho(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2020
NPA recruitment is starting soon....CV's has been rolling in since January.....Put your Ears on ground & don't bother to quote me.

Peace.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by SocialJustice: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Good people of nairaland, please come to my aid, i can work anywhere in Nigeria as long as it's a FG job, I'm ready to sacrifice my six months salary if anyone could help me... I have a 2.1 in Business education and I'm below 30years of age

P. S (I applied for INEC, if anyone could help on that too) thanks
Better go look for bulk money to buy slot, no one that can help will accept this your offer.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by Valfrankie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
daben1:
yeah, who do we ADDRESS it to?
I was at a loss whom to address it to, but I ended up addressing it to the governor, CBN. I wish us luck bro my bro.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by besttbabe1(f): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please calm down dear. Suicide is never an option get yourself busy with little things like RAGP while you job hunt. Life is difficult we all know but your smiles are closer than you think. Quote me if you are patient enough you will remember what I wrote down here today. Life is not for a coward be strong.
Interested in RAGP just send me a mail bessttbabe1@gmail.com
Valfrankie:
Guy, I'm totally frustrated and tired. It's hell on earth. When you complain, people will advise you to start a trade, your own business or whatever, but none of them would raise a finger to assist with the needed capital. I feel like such a waste, frustration has eaten deep into my heart and I'm depressed. Nothing gives me joy. Staring at my account balance, looking up, down, left and right, no one to help, just me. If things will continue like this, I'm better of dead, I'd have ended it long ago, but my mother, my poor mother, the anguish will kill her. I applied for INEC job too and downloaded my slip, also applied for CBN administrative role. I'm frantic and desperate, ready to do any job that will take me out of my present environment. Life is as hard as NECO, I know there's God, but I wonder why he no send me at all!!! If God can change my narrative, I will declare the works of his hands forever.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by Odisi92: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:

They are lazy. There plenty of things to do for money in Nigeria. Must they work in an office?

Plenty tins like wat??,
Just drop an idea any idea @ all.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by lololo23(f): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
I wonder what you think about remote work? For example, freelance. Now many people are engaged in this type of activity. I advise you to read an interesting article Free online slots in this blog on how to make money online.
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by ArticleBeast: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Odisi92:

Plenty tins like wat??,
Just drop an idea any idea @ all.
Freelancing, Dropshipping, Domain selling,
Re: Help Me Get A FG Job And Take my Six months Salary by Valentine292(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Contact me to get your upwork account approved for N3000. Contact me via WhatsApp https:///2349058097776

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Certifications Really Improve Your Chances of Getting a Job? / Recent Job Vacancies: Chek It Out: Really Good / Nigerian Army Form Out Get It Now Now At:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.