Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO (15777 Views)

Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 / Coronavirus: We Are Suspending Services – Sex Workers / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by StarUp: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Slimdaddy2: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Just because of some group of people bizzare and unexplainable taste of food the world is in panic and uncertainty all over the air... May God help us all.
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Yorubanie6852: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
see below
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Toxay(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
free2ryhme:

Declare this disease an epidemic. For how long will WHO be tactically be delaying? when it was ebola they did not waste time

It's declared an epidemic in China already, what the WHO is delaying is calling it a pandemic which means basically that it's a global epidemic
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Pauladex(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Why am i weirdly happy that the corona virus is spreading...

I dont understand why, and i have this feeling that i am not alone.

Maybe because i had always wanted the world to come to an end, like in apocalyptic movies.

I dont just know the reason behind such feelings or wishes.

Two things may be happening to you:
firstly, it is possible you are possessed and the demon in you need to be fed with blood so that it can manifest in the day time but you have not realise it. Secondly, you might be a sadist who derives pleasure through causing cruelty or pain to others. Anyway, I pray you find peace.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

Maybe because i had always wanted the world to come to an end, like in apocalyptic movies.

Let me tell you why you are weirdly happy about the spread of coronavirus.

It's simply because you are hopeless.

You have absolutely nothing meaningful or worthwhile going for you.

Which is just another way to state that you have nothing to lose if everyone dies.

SORRY.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Afamed: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
And e come be sey nigeria na nonchallant territory...d virus go wipe like hypo o!
The challant countries, including US , China, Italy and Iran , it has wiped many in those regions, and the non challant country, it has not wiped a single soul. Don't you think you need to change your mental slavery?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by EvensShehab: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

The challant countries, including US , China, Italy and Iran , it has wiped many in those regions, and the non challant country, it has not wiped a single soul. Don't you think you need to change your mental slavery?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Liposure: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Shebi dem say chloroquine dey cure d tin
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by monaPhilz: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afamed:

I dey tell you
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by NLEFCC(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Renforce:
Hmm

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now

what will be basic loading?
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Neddyogu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
free2ryhme:

Declare this disease an epidemic. For how long will WHO be tactically be delaying? when it was ebola they did not waste time

It is already an epidemic. They just don't want to classify it as a pandemic yet. But I already know it to be so.
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Neddyogu(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
A whole WHO is saying they are in uncharted waters as regards this COVID 19 strain and yet one Nigerian prof don produce cure abi vaccine since 2015.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Neddyogu(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Slimdaddy2:
Just because of some group of people bizzare and unexplainable taste of food the world is in panic and uncertainty all over the air... May God help us all.
How?
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Fddd4: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Really
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by wink2015(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
CONO DON DEY COLO PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by backnbeta(f): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

You're actually suffering from a mental disorder sir. You are most likely suffering from Schadenfreude. Frequent schadenfreude can indicate a mental health condition. People with personality diagnoses such as antisocial personality may delight in the pain of others and have little regard for others' well-being. You need a psychiatrist fast before you start inflicting pain on others just to pleasure yourself. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by 12inchess: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Does Nigeria really have the cure for Coronavirus? Professor Iwu he is saying they have a cure and if they truly do, shouldnt they be blowing their trumpet to the world? The Americans you're signing agreement with, I know them very well, once the cure is seen to be effective, they will take all the praise and accolades. If you genuinely have cure to Coronavirus which is spreading around the whole world, you should be signing agreeement with China and not U.S to implement it in China where they have the most cases and charging them heavily for it. Dum.basses!
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
WHat does he means
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Renforce: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
NLEFCC:

what will be basic loading?

Tv, a fan, decoder and light point
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by osuofia2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
seangy4konji:
It don deh set na

We gon come see if thieving polithiefians fut bribe corona na...

Shebi dem don steal well na...

Dino melaye, if it red,all your money no go save una.obasanjo A won ti dasuki gate...

Ur billions go useless soon .

IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE HOPELESS
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by seangy4konji: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
osuofia2:

IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE HOPELESS
ur fada deh hopeless
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
backnbeta:

You're actually suffering from a mental disorder sir. You are most likely suffering from Schadenfreude. Frequent schadenfreude can indicate a mental health condition. People with personality diagnoses such as antisocial personality may delight in the pain of others and have little regard for others' well-being. You need a psychiatrist fast before you start inflicting pain on others just to pleasure yourself. It is well.
Hmmm... Insightful
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by illicit(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Hand Writing on the Wall

In The History of Humanity, GOD ALMIGHTY has always sent Warnings to Mankind before Destruction.

In the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, GOD made it known to Abramham what he intended to do.
Genesis 18:16-17
16 And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.
17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

Abramham on his part interceded to GOD on their behalf, but in all his interceding, 10 people could not be seen to be righteous in that Generation.

we also see lot ( Abramham Nephew Warning the people about the Destruction coming on them but they laughed Him to Scorn, Just like it's Happening today.
Genesis 19:12-14
12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.
14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

In the Generation of Noah, GOD ALMIGHTY sent Warning to the people through Noah, a Preacher of Righteousness . Genesis 6:12-13, 2Peter 2:5.

The same Handwriting is now very visible for we all in this Generation, and again many of us are doing the same thing those in those days did.

GOD ALMIGHTY is sending signals all over the World of the impending Doom and Destruction the Earth and this Generation.

Let us Humble ourselves, Fear GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST so that we will be Saved.

GOD ALMIGHTY is a Merciful, LOVING, Wonderful, Kind, Generous and Good FATHER.

Let's not also Forget That HE is also A CONSUMING FIRE!!

Hebrew 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
who is Abramham
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by Whizzyasqi: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
I know in days to come by God's grace, this so called epidemic n disastrous disease will disappear just like that. It will just go without being heard abt again miraculously.

Buh lets come to think of it here in 9ja Oooo.... Our immune system strong pass dz pandemic disease wey pple dey shout upandan jhoor... We shall overcome it very soon i pray.
Nevertheless, that one no mean say make we no take safety measures oo....React wisely peepz
Re: Coronavirus: "We Are In Uncharted Territory" - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO by peacettw: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

I understand how you feel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TrackaNG Visits Ita-Elewa Primary Health Care Centre, Verify Activities (Pics) / World's First Malaria Vaccine Approved / Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.