Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

New And Spacious 3 Bedroom Flats To Let At Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New And Spacious 3 Bedroom Flats To Let At Ikorodu (731 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat to Let In Adeniyi Jones Tiled And Spacious 1.3 / A Decent & Spacious 3 Bedroom Flat Tolet At Ipaja With Stable Electricity N250k / New And Spacious 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Ikorodu (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New And Spacious 3 Bedroom Flats To Let At Ikorodu by Jumyg: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
New, spacious 3 bedroom flats to let:
Master Bedroom ensuite, 2 entrance doors to the each flat, spacious rooms and compound with borehole and fenced with gate.

Location: Church Close off Agbahor Street, opposite Govt, college, close to Idi iroko /Agric busstop.

Rent 250K x 2yrs – 500K
Legal Agreement - 20K
Caution Deposit - 20K
Total Package - 540K

No Agency Fee

Call the landlord:
OR
Re: New And Spacious 3 Bedroom Flats To Let At Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2021
@jumyg, you are also a thief, a liar, a cunny and dubious woman. Always fighting with everyone, you fought with the tiler, the painter, the Nepa man. You better go and settle your debts with Lasbca, local government etc
Can you try that in London where you live?
Re: New And Spacious 3 Bedroom Flats To Let At Ikorodu by Jumyg: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
segzy14:
@jumyg, you are also a thief, a liar, a cunny and dubious woman. Always fighting with everyone, you fought with the tiler, the painter, the Nepa man. You better go and settle your debts with Lasbca, local government etc
Can you try that in London where you live?

@ Segzy14 (Sam). If you like come here and makeup stories. How is it possible to fight 5 different people? The list is not complete add my driver, security, bricklayer, welder, and even carpenter to the list. We do not scam or cheat people over here in the UK. You are the thief, liar, cunny, and dubious boy and not me, and l regret knowing you and getting you involved with my project. I have been patient enough with you.

Go and deliver my blocks. You took 450k from me to supply 1500 blocks you only supplied 1100 blocks. The block (owner) manager confirmed that you paid for1100 blocks and not 1500 blocks. You intentionally try to steal 400 blocks before you were caught thinking that l will not count the blocks. You are a thief and this total dishonesty.
You collected 100k for supervision for stage 2 block work and lintel job, never on site.
You blocked me on wats app and left my project uncompleted after collecting (600k) workmanship money for the blockwork and lintel job from me. Your attitude changed since l stopped you from buying materials for the project.
You have no integrity and lack manners.
I have full and certified approval on the project and no problem with the Local govt.
Haji and Egun the elders here on the property section reached out to you, you ignored their messages.
You went after Chekiaut and reported him all over the forum and threads and you are doing the same thing, even worse.
One chance engineer.

Bring it on !!
Continue !!!

(1) (Reply)

One Plot Of Land @ Journalist Estate Phase 1 Arepo After Wawa Bus With C Of O / A Plot Of Land@obawole For Sale / 2,3,4,bedrooms For Let @ Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.