Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,669 members, 6,618,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 December 2021 at 07:58 AM

You Want To Make A Good Return On Your Investment, Kindly Read This! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Want To Make A Good Return On Your Investment, Kindly Read This! (589 Views)

4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk / Good Return On Investment In Acres Of Land on Owode-Apa road, Badagry, Lagos / Sport Trading Tips - Earn Good Return On Your Investment Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Make A Good Return On Your Investment, Kindly Read This! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2020
Axon Recycling is a social enterprise and recycling company that focus on the recycling of PETs(plastics), aluminium cans and cartons.

We have recycled about 10tonnes of recyclables so far. We are humbly soliciting for investment or business loan in expanding our business and positioning it for sustainability.

Investment in this business is guaranteed as it is a ready buyer market meaning as long as you have the product there is always a buyer. Also this is just an emerging industry in Nigeria and we are committed to creating a big market share before the industry get overcrowded.

This investment or loan will be used to purchase more machinery and also increase our working capital.

We passionately need this investment or business loan as there are a lot of potential in this industry. We have the market knowledge and market connections. Your investment will make a big difference.

Kindly contact on 0-7-0-6-3-2-4-2-3-4-4 via call or WhatsApp for more information.

Thank you.
Re: You Want To Make A Good Return On Your Investment, Kindly Read This! by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Help out guys, I am opened to discussing terms and conditions.

Reach me via: oyewaleoluwasemiloore@gmail.com or 07063242344

(1) (Reply)

Multitasking Is Killing Entrepreneurs And Workers! Try This Instead / Turn Your Telegram App Cash Machine / Give Me #1500 And I'll Teach You A New Skill While You Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.