Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos (963 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by janefblog: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Beautiful Ghanaian-Nigerian based Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim ius thanking God for adding another year to her age today.

The screen diva wrote on her ig page…….Men may not understand
How far You’ve brought me
They may not understand
I worship You today
Jesus ome kannaya
I worship you today… The doer of all good things
Whatever You say comes to pass
Onye di nso (Holy One)
The only precious lamb of God
When You’re involved things change
I can’t imagine what I would be without You
Go without You, Can’t live without You.
Thank You Lord for another year!

See more photos..............https://janefblog.com/12647-2actress-juliet-ibrahim-celebrates-birthday-with-beautiful-photos/

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2020
One of the most expensive low key runs celeb in Africa. she is not for small boys in lagos or Abuja, she is for big time ballers, CEO of multinational companies, men with reputation to protect, i respect her though, for maintaining the highest of standard.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Lying To The Public That You've Been Trying To Call Me. / [PHOTOS] Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Some Of Your Favourite Nigerian Celebrities / Lovely Photos And Videos From Bobrisky's Dad's Party Which He Attended As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.