Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Government Of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Government Of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter (282 Views)

The First Special Freight Train Transportation from Lagos To Ibadan / Train Transportation / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter by Chimasoka: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2020
Government of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter
.After hearing so much about train transportation in Nigeria, I decided to embark on the one in Rivers State, since I stay there. A train over 50 years old and yet Government sees need for changing it.

As we boarded the train to Aba , we encountered this;
Please take your time to watch this video and you will get to see everything for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m516h4nqvU
After watching, comment and let me know what you think about it.
Re: Government Of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter by SpyAC(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
I really enjoyed ur journey and ur observations, exactly what I hv clamouring for, if u check wall, the train is under federal government supervision and the irony of It, which pains me the most is the minister of transport was once an ex governor of Rivers state and a one time critics of ex president of Nigeria which was, and still his brother Goodluck Jonathan. Now that he is in charge"Rotimi Amaechi" everything has to the state of oblivion. That vip u entered was working, either they stole the AC or it has spoilt, the last time I entered that Vip section was during the time of good luck Jonathan, I went to Umahia with it, the place not only neat, but was chilling too, and the cost was just 700 naira to umuahia on vip sections. Amaechi keep on renovating and buying new coaches for northern trains and given them the best over there, but when i was growing up, I was thought that charity begins ay home, dnt knw if the notion has been changed , the southern side brings the huge allocation with negligence while the north enjoys the huge allocation with proper cares and even about creating ministry of boko haram for them all, let me stop here for now, keke man my change
Re: Government Of Rivers State Should Old Train Transportation| See My Encounter by Stewart883(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Where did u board the train in Portharcourt?

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help With Polish Documents Legalisation Procedure.. / Does The UK Prefer To Employ Immigrants? / Nigeria May Impose Visa Restriction On Americans, Others- Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.