Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React (58938 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by faith551(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
The sad part is that our politicians will read this and continue with there wayward carefree embezzling tradition

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by nairaman66(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sounds like we don’t want black people, but we need black people’s money!! What a shame..
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by awujale231: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lets not be emotional here
If we weren't tethered to the North all these insults wouldn't be happening
You can breed terrorists and beggars and expect kudos
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by chuckdelis: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Any later people will call trump racist or white supremacist. While all white people are the same.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by RaptorX: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol I am always happy when I hear this other races insult Africans and call you niggers. You people will have sense by force, keep licking the light skin foreigners yansh when they come to Nigeria while treating your fellow Nigerian like trash.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by tstx(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Atigba:

Thanks to your ancestors who denigrated the black skin colour. Sold their fellow brothers as slave which has resulted to everlasting stigma to the black race.

They were stolen from Africa..
.. Our fore fathers didn't sell their brothers.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by MERCHANDISER: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
shogsman:
My hate for the Chinese just got intensified, I'm going to destroy my Chinese friends with racist comments today, those pale looking bastards that speak like they have a gun to their heads. Fvck em,they all getting blocked after I curse at them.
use ur head kid.

All animals(man inclusive) has racist tendency.You should channel ur grieviances to our politicians not innocent Chinese that aren't the cause of ur misfortune

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by RaptorX: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Africans behave and think like sheeps in a world filled with hungry wolves, why nobody respect us.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by opara28(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ogun kill them with their stupid coronavirus, imagine these racist pigs

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Shattuck(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
you can't blame them,we discriminate one another even though we share same nationality,same continent and race.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by bigpicture001: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Racist nd selfish people
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by dasparrow: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
I see people pained. How is it that many of you don't realize how racist other races are towards black people? This is why I always cringe when I see the average Nigerian kissing the behind of non-black people. Una go learn. Thank God for the internet that is starting to open you people's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by salford: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why did they directing their frustration towards black people?

This policy is meant to even favour white people anyway as most blacks won't meet the criteria for qualification.

That was why I laughed when Asians were complaining on CNN about being racially discriminated due to Corona virus. I just laughed. A case of the hunter becoming the hunted.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by WriterX(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
people go around and say oh language is a barrier for world peace i believe Our skin color is an even bigger barrier .

Racism is real, stay and develop your country, fail and be remembered ,succeed and leave a legacy.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by dragunov: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Supersymetry:

my comments is not to argue, but to prevent the spread of wrong information or knowledge.my comments are not meant for everyone.

Then who has presented an argument? Who is arguing with who? Where is the wrong information being peddled? My friend, behave!
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Dollabiz: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by salford: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
ikezuora4689:
My heart bleeds anytime I see other countries insulting blacks but I don't blame them....I put my blame on our stupid black leaders and our stupid black man mentality
Absolutely. The moment the African leaders willingly colluded with the whiteman to profit of slavery centuries ago, that was the moment in time the black race was relegated to the bottom of the barrel.
Till present day, the African leaders is still the most horrible of all ruling class the world over

I laughed when the opposition party in my current place of residence was hounding the governor for spending $7,000 of government money as expense in the space of one year. In my poor state in Africa, the governor would have spent atleast $5,000,000 in one year and no one would bat an eyelid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by olalekan9320(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
eduman365:
Same Chinese pigs are everywhere in the world living and earning in other people's countries. But now they are complaining about "niggers and white pigs" sharing their country with them.

Can you see how life is? Everyone wants to have their own country to themselves and share other people's own. The liberalism and freedom promoted by Europe and America cannot be seen anywhere else in the world.
You are very much on point, the Chinese immigrate to Canada in drove, they likely constitute the highest population of foreigners in Canada, some will even be living in China and be owning houses in Canada, yet moving to their country is kicked against. Who are the people migrating to China sef? everyone has a choice sha
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Empiree: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
mariovito:
All I see here is a very deep feeling of inadequacy and inferiority complex on the part of the Chinese. They're scared of losing their women to the blacks and whites.
they have the right to feel this way. Whether it is morally justifiable or not is another topic. Don't forget that China was once a very poor country. They brought themselves up with determination.

But look at Africa, African politicians are dumbfvck. They still live in 1st century. Imagine Dino displayed his foolishness while his subjects languish in poverty?. Is this the right justice system and precedent he wants to set for the future?.

China persecutes looters. That's the way forward. Until African leaders, especially Nigeria do the same, nothing is gonna change. Africans are very greedy and are not patriotic. This includes citizens and politicians. No exception.

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Atigba: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
tstx:

They were stolen from Africa..
.. Our fore fathers didn't sell their brothers.

No body stoll anyone

They were sold through invasion of communities by some kings armed with weapons.

All your kings and their chiefs participated.

The white men originally didn't come to Africa to buy humans. They saw you people has no regard for human lifes, you were eating and using human beings for sacrifice. Hence they decided to start buying humans from you guys.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Btruth: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
I really don't blame them, if not for our leaders that had turn things upside down in Nigeria. Is there any place like here?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Or rather Nigeria should adjust their boundaries to exclude Biafra. Nonsense!
IWTBAB:
people dat refer to Nigeria as zoo, can quickly go and apply please.
make pigs carry dem wahala dey go.
Make we know how many of us remain for Naija
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by 1TRUEEGOD: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrStan11:
Africans sorry.

Until African leaders come to their senses, we ll endure things like this.

Buh wait o
If west re doing racism, short engine with jellof rice eye dey follow do.

Lol.

[b][/b]MOST COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BLAMING AFRICAN LEADERS . BUT LOGICALLY SPEAKING, WHO'S TO BLAME, BECAUSE JUST THE LEADERS DON'T MAKE A SHEEPISH SOCIETY.

WE ARE FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT WILL STAY HOME HIDDEN , SHEEPS THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW OUR RIGHTS.

AFRICAN LEADERS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, THEY WERE NEVER THE PROBLEM, THE PROBLEM IS THE PEOPLE, WE THE PEOPLE, FOOLISH, SHEEPISH, DULL , SCARED , WE CANNOT SPEAK OUT WHEN THINGS ARE GOING WRONG, WHEN STEPS AND ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN AND YOU WANT A CHANGE?? lol your dreams.

COME OUT UNITED FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS, FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, ASK QUESTIONS, QUESTION YOUR LEADERS, MAKE THEM DELIVER– THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR THE PEOPLE NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

YOU WANT TO STOP ALL THESE RACIST ABUSE, FIGHT FOR YOUR HOME, DEVELOP YOUR HOME, BE GREAT. THAT'S ONLY WHEN YOU'LL EARN RESPECT.

3 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by edwinbiz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
They dislike us because of the kind of things some black people engage in when they visit their country. Example stealing and theft, scamming and all sorts of nonsense you can think of. Just a selected number of us go to this country to either advance our education and become useful in the society. Some of our kind have gone out there and created a bad name for us, not only in china but all around the world. However, if these politicians will stop spending our nations money in foreign land and sort out ways to better our economy and cities, that'll be really awesome.

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
IWTBAB:
people dat refer to Nigeria as zoo, can quickly go and apply please.
make pigs carry dem wahala dey go.
Make we know how many of us remain for Naija

All the zoological niggerians and fulani terrorist residing all over BiafraLand get ready to relocate to China.

Fulani terrorist citizens better get your terrorism ass outta BIAFRALAND. You can go back to nigeria the fulani terrorist zoological republic
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by chosenwan1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ask yourself, why so?
tstx:

As a race, we are the "most hated" in the world.

There is almost no nation whose majority is of a different race that has not spat on the face of the black person, at one time or the other.....
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Pheelz2020(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
hu wan come before?

corona fiful
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by segunoluomoofte(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why can’t we send this bastards out of Africa they so racist, some part of China you can’t even get to ,even as a black American we don’t need them in Africa they need us we need to send them all packing so they can start respecting Africa and Africans they get most of their materials from Africa . African leaders won’t do it because of their greed and crumbs they eat from under the Chinese table the people will have to do it Bleep China I said it again Bleep China and everything Chinese
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by ABCthings: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Racism doesn't even move me. In my world, it doesn't exist. I only see low self-esteemed people with parental conditioning.
Yeah, their esteem depends on belittling others. Pretty dumb of them.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

What nonsense are you saying? How does the single word "Issokay" that i typed insinuate i wanna apply for China PR? Why are some of you just stvpid like this? And also, what if i even want a China PR? How is it any if your business or headache?

Moreover, if you had been patient before rushing to make this ya nonsense comment, you would have seen my full comment about this issue later. I only first wrote that Issokay as a startup to my writeup... You're the one who really should be ashamed of yourself. Shame on you!
u dey follow u talk about issokay? na today Nairalanders know ur foolishness and stupidity on every thread? no be trash full ur brain on every posts. na today ur brain empty? Nairaland irritant
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nteogwuija:
Everyone needs to protect their teritory
Don't mind them

Is territorialism not the biggest cause of agitation among us Nigerians?

We hardly tolerate one another here so what is their problem with China?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.