Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React (58934 Views)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / Lagos Launches Uber Boat To Ease Transportation (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by PicLtd: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
jimyjames:
Chia
We Igbo's are trying, there are 10k Igbo's living in guangzhou China how do they survive with these much hate from these guys?China.

If Igbos can survive the hate and tribalism from Nigeria, the hate from abroad will always be a small fry. Even with racism, Igbos are getting elected as politicians abroad even in ultra-racist countries like poland and Italy.

I am in Igboman I am not interested in anyone liking me, just give me my respect and pay my due for undeniable talent and value that I create. Shikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
why all the hate to black men why always us? mtsww
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
No self hate or what ever nonsense you may call it but truth remains no one wants black people from Africa because they are worthless untill we start thinking like the rest of the world and show the world what we are made of. In 21st century no light no good roads no good hospital , no jobs for the youth and you want a white man that is more advanced in everything to respect you ? U must be mad like buahri

2 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
awoo47:
westerners allowed them, look at canada and Australia, you go think say na 2nd China. And they complain about blacks?

Sure but i bet you they don’t behave same way they do here.

Most Chinese in Nigeria has no regards for the law of the land.
Most especially labor laws
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Mistaicey2288: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
IWTBAB:
u dey follow u talk about issokay? na today Nairalanders know ur foolishness and stupidity on every thread? no be trash full ur brain on every posts. na today ur brain empty? Nairaland irritant

You're a very useless animal. To the best of my knowledge, i have never had any encounter with you before and neither do I usually have issues with people in here. So what nonsense are you talking about Nairalanders knowing my foolishness on every thread? Are you sure you're normal like this? Can you point out one of those occasions you have mentioned for me to see? And i can assure you, if you can not point out ine of those foolish and stupid acts of mine on threads as you claim, especially one that has to do with you and I, God will surely punish you and you'll never see any good anymore in your life starting from this day henceforth. I am waiting for you to point it out for me...
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by salford: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Theoarhics:
They can't even write good English . Instead of them to allow foreigners that would teach them how to write and speak good English they are there writing racist rubbish.
They were discussing in Chinese on a forum or maybe a chat group. Someone automatically translated their discussions from Chinese to English using a social media app grin

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by salford: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
tstx:

They were stolen from Africa..
.. Our fore fathers didn't sell their brothers.
So you think White men entered the interiors to grab black men, kids and women.
They gave the ancestors guns, gins and mirrors. Used divide and conquer to help tribes wage war against each other, and happily bought those who were captured as slaves from the slave raiders.
You see how they colluded with the ancestors. It's common knowledge that powerful kingdom traded other captured weaker tribes to the Whiteman on the Atlantic coast.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Jaqenhghar: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Theoarhics:
They can't even write good English . Instead of them to allow foreigners that would teach them how to write and speak good English they are there writing racist rubbish.
Is it by english? With una english see as una country be. Dem no sabi English but na una dey call them master

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by marvin906(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
English murdered... Who's even interested in corona hometown?? Mtcheew

where have you seen a Chinese speak English not to talk of writing it..

what's up there is Google translate
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by mema900: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
Stupid Chinese don’t want permanent residence but can flood Africa illegally!
I wish Africans especially Nigerian can react same way & kick out this short ugly Chinese from our great country.

Which great country? This one way me and u de inside de suffer so?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by shogsman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
use ur head kid.

All animals(man inclusive) has racist tendency.You should channel ur grieviances to our politicians not innocent Chinese that aren't the cause of ur misfortune
My comment wasn’t aimed at stupid low self esteem less human beings like you.get off my mention and continue your asslicking in peace.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by cnwamo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

That bad?
Way worse
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Modarun(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
If African I mean blacks decides not to sell raw materials to China, that min chin lol, won't have the balls to call blacks out. I don't blame them after all Africa have Sol themselves short.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by engrchykae(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
LastGee:
The Law says Foreigners, all the comments are black hate comments undecided

Na only black people be foreigners
the black man is the center of hate.
The Chinese, Europeans, Arabs have one thing in common.
Hatred for the blackman.
Why?
Because the black man is a sleeping God.
He is the godman who is yet to reveal himself.
Arabs attacked our civilizations from Babylon (Iraq), Nineveh (Iran) Carthage,numidia.
Whatever made them unable to swallow Abbysinia aka Ethiopia is only known to God and Solomon.
Go to Genesis chapter 10 and you will understand the extent of African civilization and organized religion,sun worship which Roman Catholics hijacked and sidelined Africans.
Nimrod's obelisk is still standing at the Capitol building.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by badman007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria is the giant of africa. Pride or disgrace of black race(whichever you like)

The poverty capital of the world.

Aboki wants virgins.
Mazi wants heaven.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by MERCHANDISER: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
shogsman:

My comment wasn’t aimed at stupid low self esteem less human beings like you.get off my mention and continue your asslicking in peace.

youthful ebullience cheesy
It's just a matter of time,you'll out-grow this stupid thinking
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by chukxie(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Laugh wan tear my belly !
Chillax people ! Those are terrible, hurtful words by God-knows how many Chinese folks. Those bile -filled words do not represent the general consensus of all Chinese people. Without a doubt, there are racists in China. I mean blatantly racist folks here. But then again, there are quite a large number of hospitable, friendly Chinese folks who would go out of their way to help you especially if you can throw up some Mandarin. With regards to Chinese people who are vehemently opposed to the proposed PR policy, I'm sure the majority of them have genuine concerns. They are naive because they do not understand that being a permanent resident holder doesn't equate being a citizen. They fear crimes might increase. Some fear they may have to compete harder against foreigners for jobs. Some fear their traditions and customs spanning hundreds of years may become tarnished or completely eroded. Some are not adequately prepared for globalization and the inevitable changes it brings. These are genuine concerns I'm sure we also would have had if our government were discussing policies that would affect/further integrate foreigners in our country. As for the hate directed at blacks, if you know wetin some blacks mostly.9ja don do for China, you do fear fear. You don see wey 9ja butcher 9ja in order to remove the capsules of 'semo' wey dey inside im belly? After them comot every every, them put the dead body inside fridge, lock the door then kawa. Na those kind heinous behaviors make Chinco dey fear us. Make I sleep jare. It's well.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by seunmohmoh(f): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
marvin906:

where have you seen a Chinese speak English not to talk of writing it..

what's up there is Google translate
Google is Chinese. Lol
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by marvin906(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Google is Chinese. Lol

I don't think you understand.. those comments are originally Chinese buh was translated to English
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Ajsmart(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Just read the amount of hatred these Chinese people have for you black people just like the Europeans and Americans. They all hate you lot and don’t see you as human. When we remind you to love yourselves as a people you won’t listen but rather worship those who hate you. You’ll ignorantly call yourselves Niggers/Niggas/Bitches and embrace homosexuality and feminism which was designed to reduce your population and keep your genders at war.

When we remind you to keep your culture and re-invent or re-model your ways of life you’ll all scream and moan that your own culture is primitive and old fashioned yet you would embrace the culture of those who hate your guts.

Nigerians (Africans) wake up and realise NO ONE outside of your continent will ever love, appreciate or respect you until you love yourselves.

Stop treating foreigners better than yourselves and stop putting White people on undeserved pedestal. Learn about yours history, love your ancestors and celebrate your heroes. Rid yourselves of inferiority complex which makes you see yourselves less than those who eternally hate you.

7 Likes

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2020
black people have nothing to do with china's immigration regulation policy.

even if china allows wider range of immigrants, only a few west people , such as the professors in the chinese universities, the ceo in the international companies are allowed to access the chinese green cards.

by the way, chinese government do intend to promulgate a policy to allow more immigrants to their country. and that is why chinese are so reactive.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:14am On Mar 04, 2020
adecamp:
If you notice, na Chinese men Dey complain pass. Dem know say if African guys enter, their woman go Dey collect better big preek

a black dick is the only thing in your mother's head when she married your father.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:18am On Mar 04, 2020
LastGee:
The Law says Foreigners, all the comments are black hate comments undecided

Na only black people be foreigners

because the troll select/write them by himself.

if the troll op puts the comments on white immigrants, there would no responses from you guys.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:21am On Mar 04, 2020
eduman365:
Same Chinese folks are everywhere in the world living and earning in other people's countries. But now they are complaining about "niggers and white pigs" sharing their country with them.

Can you see how life is? Everyone wants to have their own country to themselves and share other people's own. The liberalism and freedom promoted by Europe and America cannot be seen anywhere else in the world.

but, the chinese who "eat, play, earn money" from all over the world, are NOT the chinese who have no privileges to go abroad and who stay in china being against immigrants.

to the former, they dont give a sh1t to any policy in china.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 04, 2020
igbesachick:

but, the chinese who "eat, play, earn money" from all over the world, are NOT the chinese who have no privileges to go abroad and who stay in china being against immigrants.

to the former, they dont give a sh1t to any policy in china.

Wrong! I think most Chinese who are doing well are those who stay back home. It's highly unlikely that someone who is rich in his country would go abroad to work, except for vacation and tourism, so think again.

By the way, I'm a fan of your India travel diary wink... Are you a lady though?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:24am On Mar 04, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
Stupid Chinese don’t want permanent residence but can flood Africa illegally!
I wish Africans especially Nigerian can react same way & kick out this short ugly Chinese from our great country.

then, it is not the fault of the chinese, it is the fault of nigerian government, or the democratic system in nigeria which can not allow your opinions to be represented to the law makers.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:27am On Mar 04, 2020
tstx:

As a race, we are the "most hated" in the world.

There is almost no nation whose majority is of a different race that has not spat on the face of the black person, at one time or the other.....

maybe nobody hates you, it is just an illusion that you think you are always hated. paranoid.

do you think it normal to nurse a hatred towards a certain group of people 24/7? it is tiresome.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:29am On Mar 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
Nah African politicians cause all this bullshit!!.. I swear !!!

so, you mean, if nigeria STILL has a white viceroy , things would be much better ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:32am On Mar 04, 2020
pwettyme:
What are they scared of? Mtchewwww

well, if chinese dont call black people names, do you want to go to china ? and now, even chinese call N word behind black people, the latter still want to there. that explains why chinese are worried.
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Herqqqqqq:
Corona

the crux should be, why there are still so many black people staying in china at this high time of corona epidemic ?
Re: China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React by igbesachick: 2:37am On Mar 04, 2020
MZrapper:
Chinese are the worst racist in the entire universe.

funny , but which one is the best ? the one that calls you "N word" instead of " n1gger " ? the one create the euphemism " african america " ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.