Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,492 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Apply For PLAC's Legislative Internship Programme 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For PLAC's Legislative Internship Programme 2020 (1038 Views)

PLAC Legislative Internship Program Interview 2022 / Policy And Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) Legislative Internship Recruitment 2018 / Policy And Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) Legislative Internship Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For PLAC's Legislative Internship Programme 2020 by Tampiko(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
It is here again! Another great opportunity for young Nigerians to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the complex workings of the Nigerian legislature (National Assembly) courtesy of Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC), with support from the European Union (EU) in Nigeria. If you are qualified, please apply for this Legislative Internship Programme, and if you are fortunate to be selected, you will be glad you did. l'm speaking from experience, so you can trust me on this claim.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For PLAC's Legislative Internship Programme 2020 by BIGNAME2020: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tampiko:
It is here again! Another great opportunity for young Nigerians to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the complex workings of the Nigerian legislature (National Assembly) courtesy of Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC), with support from the European Union (EU) in Nigeria. If you are qualified, please apply for this Legislative Internship Programme, and if you are fortunate to be selected, you will be glad you did. l'm speaking from experience, so you can trust me on this claim.

I have been selected for the PLAC Legislative internship program for 2022. My interview is slated for 13th Sept. Please I need your help on what to expect. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Training: How To Start A Profitable Dropshipping Business With Zero Capital / Teamace Is Hiring!!! Salary Upto 800k / VACANCIES! We Are Hiring For The Following Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.