Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rant Of A Side Boyfriend (1248 Views)

I Want To Rant (photos) / “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by sEGXY2(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
4 months. 4 long months. That's how long I spent loving someone's girlfriend. I was her knight in shining armour, so she said. She was nothing short of perfect and we created beautiful memories. Honestly I've never loved any daughter of eve this much. A lot of times, she would let me know I would make a perfect boyfriend then cuss her boyfriend for being a dik.

They were always having issues and would break up soon. I was waiting for that day. It took me 4 months to realize that day might never come. I eventually came to my senses. It eventually dawned on me. I had been looking for my shadow in the dark.

She will never be mine. She will always place her boyfriend above me. I'm picking up the grain of my heart at her door post. I love me too. I'm not your emotional trash bag.

1 Like

Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by sEGXY2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
lalasticlala hafa now?
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
so what do you want us to do about this now

1 Like

Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by skywalker240(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
When dem go de tell una, una go de do i too know.
shebi your eye don neat?
Ubunja go talk,
una go call am pvssy starved gay.
Martinez39s go talk
una go call am depressed idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Martinez39s(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Auntyesther(f): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Someone about to be redpilled... Am a lady but i sure nee that redpill
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls let this be a story... Pls let it be a story..
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
is it that u so ugly u cant get ur own girl?
anyway u guys wey dey carry women for head heartache will always be ur portion cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls let this be a story.... Let it be a story
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Yeecar(m): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2020
sEGXY2:
4 months. 4 long months. That's how long I spent loving someone's girlfriend. I was her knight in shining armour, so she said. She was nothing short of perfect and we created beautiful memories. Honestly I've never loved any daughter of eve this much. A lot of times, she would let me know I would make a perfect boyfriend then cuss her boyfriend for being a dik.

They were always having issues and would break up soon. I was waiting for that day. It took me 4 months to realize that day might never come. I eventually came to my senses. It eventually dawned on me. I had been looking for my shadow in the dark.

She will never be mine. She will always place her boyfriend above me. I'm picking up the grain of my heart at her door post. I love me too. I'm not your emotional trash bag.
Emotional intelligence level is critically Low �
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2020
sEGXY2:

You're just realizing this after 4 months. You're Very Smart Indeed.

I believed you're still a side boyfriend (or that's what you believed you're abi). You either a retirement package or being friendzone.

It has only dawn on you, your post didn't show that you had taken any steps.

If she treats you like an Option, Never Ever treat her as a priority. If she doesn't treat you like a king, why treat her a queen.

Like some would usually say here on NL, you're a better simp.

1 Like

Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by sEGXY2(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omar09:
Pls let this be a story... Pls let it be a story..
I swear its not. I love too hard. That's my problem.
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
sEGXY2:
I swear its not. I love too hard. That's my problem.

One thing is to identify the problem, another is to get the solution.
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by 1Dray(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Auntyesther:
Someone about to be redpilled...
Am a lady but i sure nee that redpill

Hanty, how far? Why you want take redpill?
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Randy100: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Don't give up. 4 months is too short. Give her 4 years, she will come around.
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by Seandisputed(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Your sins are forgiven.... Go and sin no more.
Re: Rant Of A Side Boyfriend by uthlaw: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ur hope is not lost if you collect 3point within that 4month....

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities Women Want In A Man, No 5 Is Important / ... / I'm +1 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.