Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (131643 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by skyfather09(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
lousy snitch... useless woman tho.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by DollarBuddy: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:
What if she was wrongly accused?

According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

Do they preserve “mortuary water”? How? Or did she fetch it from the sewage? I don't understand. sad

Exactly my point. A Competitor could be jealous of her sales and may look for a way to get rid of her.

May God almighty protect us from evil people.

9 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Chrysz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
That's why I don't eat outside undecided

Any outside food is not save for me
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by ednut1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
might be black mail
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yuck.... Black man with black brain

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by emilfischer(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
TheTourist:
The Aroma of her food sweet sha. I dey chop am steady
Even people that eat her meal will feel very stupid to admit they do.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by solmus: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
babarian
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Sonnobax15(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
undecided Rumours,.hw come i never heard of it...cux dats where i stay.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by kingxsamz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news is being posted on this forum more frequently. And people are too blind to see it...

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by fantastic1: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if the mortuary worker lied? What if they had issues and he thought this was a way to punish her? Where are the evidences? Nigeria is a jungle aswear. I have seen worst allegations that ended up being false and if not for timely intervention, something like this would have befell the victims. You all remember the case of those 4 PH boys that mobs killed because they were accused of stealing laptops only for people to find out it was a false alarm?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Kyrx(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
All of you demonizing her without condemning those criminals that burnt her, what about if she was wrongly accused by those envying her?

Nigeria is a barbaric nation, full of humans with animalistic behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Yoighaman(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is just so babaric. What if the mortuary attendant cooked up the story? What if it was a lie well concocted? Recall the Orlu 4?

May her soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by TissuePaper: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:

According to local media reports, a mortuary worker who had been seeing her come to the mortuary at night to fetch the water which has been used to bath dead bodies decided to monitor her to ascertain what she uses it for.

Do they preserve “mortuary water”? How? Or did she fetch it from the sewage? I don't understand. sad
hi, are you still in China?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by vr0xen: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Coldie:
I thought jungle justice has been banned

by mynd44 or LALA??

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by karashita: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Mortuary water yet nobody don get Coronavirus for Delta. That mortuary ghost should be arrested if true

Are you minding them? So they store water used in washing corpses ?For what nah?The story sounds somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

What if she's wrongly accused?

Okay let's do it this way: your mom was caught red handed having sexx with another man on your father's bed..maybe u Should also believe it since u can't reason beyond your nose
they must have asked her to explain. they will not burn her if she did not admit her crime. Nigerians do a lot of things to make money
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by HustleMind12(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Michellekabod2 post=87136428]Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve[/quote

Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Jimalicoco(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
What if she was accused wrongly?
What if her competitors plotted all this?
What if the mortuary attendant is lieing?

The claim should have be investigated instead of the jungle justice.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by seunani(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Human being is extremely wicked..... How can you just burn to death somebody you can't create. Yes ,she was accused but is there any prove?.....You just decided to burn someone to death just like that? .....May God forgives the sin of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

Well, speak for yourself and your household.

I am a Nigerian, born and raised... I have done nothing but walk the path of the godly. Same for my family and those I associate with.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ever wondered why I have never condemned buhari or any leader for the calamity of the nation? Because Nigerians deserve nothing good,we are bad. Let him pick up a horse whip and cane us. Let a tyrant worse off Idi Amin come deal with us,that is what we deserve

Is it not right for a good leader to rise and lead the people aright?

A righteous president will organise the police to prevent such jungle justice and instruct minister of information to re-orientate Nigerians against jungle justice.

Ignorant people do not deserve punishment, they deserve the light. A leader clad in white brocade.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
And when it comes to herdsmen they won't see anyone to burn

Don't mind the cowards... That's why most of them deserve the idiots leading them.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by IamHonourable1: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:
People dey even use their hands wash plates...dey shout "madam put 4 me,na me 1st come"...and she go dey very rude.
Its like you know the woman?
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
And when it comes to herdsmen they won't see anyone to burn

grin grin
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by baike: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Some people are wicked
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Utchman1: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let's assume their claim is true; how are the people that burnt her to death better than her? Wicked world.

3 Likes

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by okpalaAnambra: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
they must have asked her to explain. they will not burn her if she did not admit her crime. Nigerians do a lot of things to make money
Seems you've not seen people been accused wrongly, unless you were there don't conclude..who knows you could be the next victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Runaway: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
This issue should be investigated.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by karashita: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
flyca:

I tire for them o.The story is somehow.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Hypocrit: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gross inhumanity. Just rumor and you burnt her alive. everybody connected to her death should be arrested. Curse shall be upon everyone who did this injustice.

1 Like

Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
karashita:

Are you minding them? So they store water used in washing corpses ?For what nah?The story sounds somehow.
I have heard two women talking about putting corpse water in food prepared for their husbands.... a form of ritual to prevent certain things.
Re: Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water by IamHonourable1: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
So where's the mortuary attendant who raised the alarm?He needs to answer some questions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.