Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich (15682 Views)

The Be Rich Project� / Be an independent marketer and be RICH / Be Smart With Your Phone. Are You Earning Or Doing Anything With Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
adewale4great:
so,like me that i study accounting, I still need financial education
absolutely
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
uprof:
absolutely
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for the enlightenment
its always my pleasure
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
uprof:
its always my pleasure
60%,of the book has been covered
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2020
adewale4great:
60%,of the book has been covered
good!,I hope you are paying attention to details
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by adewale4great: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
uprof:
good!,I hope you are paying attention to details
I'm doing that bro!
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm doing that bro!
keep on doing that
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2020
uprof:
keep on doing that
thanks boss
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks boss
its my pleasure
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by ESTREEM: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sir,I am really happy to have met you on this platform, please how can you help me ,am just wasting my time on less productive job that doesn't yield anything for futures. 09092157784
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
can I ask you a question please
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2020
Distinct123:
can I ask you a question please
pls go ahead
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
uprof:
pls go ahead
can you highlight the benefits of financial education
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Distinct123:
can you highlight the benefits of financial education
the most important of all is financial freedom
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2020
uprof:
the most important of all is financial freedom
can you tell me more?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Distinct123:
can you tell me more?
you will have more time for family and friends
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2020
uprof:
you will have more time for family and friends
really
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Distinct123:
really
exactly
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2020
uprof:
exactly
but rich business people do have time for family and friend
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Distinct123:
but rich business people do have time for family and friend
do or don't
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2020
uprof:
do or don't
I beg your pardon dont
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Distinct123:
I beg your pardon dont
I will say yes and no
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2020
uprof:
I will say yes and no
what is yea?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by thobbierulz: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2020
To live a Good life especially in this current economic climate, one source of income isn’t going to cut it.
 It is important now more than ever to increase your streams of income. One way to achieve this is through income investment. Many of us are engaged or have been engaged in one type of income investment or another while some of us have not. Either way you can share your journey and insight with me while learning one or two things about the opportunities in income investing by taking out a few minutes to fill this survey.
 Thank you in advance for your time and good luck with your finances.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2_GPHnp7SQEWu9VFDrPLhx5cGQJ6Z63jTperwsqF-ZMYBIA/viewform
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
thobbierulz:
To live a Good life especially in this current economic climate, one source of income isn’t going to cut it.
 It is important now more than ever to increase your streams of income. One way to achieve this is through income investment. Many of us are engaged or have been engaged in one type of income investment or another while some of us have not. Either way you can share your journey and insight with me while learning one or two things about the opportunities in income investing by taking out a few minutes to fill this survey.
 Thank you in advance for your time and good luck with your finances.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2_GPHnp7SQEWu9VFDrPLhx5cGQJ6Z63jTperwsqF-ZMYBIA/viewform
well done
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
uprof:
I will say yes and no
what is yes what is no?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Distinct123:
what is yes what is no?
yes in the sense that the business is built on you
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2020
uprof:
yes in the sense that the business is built on you
hmm
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2020
Distinct123:
hmm
exactly
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2020
uprof:
exactly
i have read 70% of the book

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NFT Investors Thread / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] / What To Do To Retrieve My Share Back After I Lost Share Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.