Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? (40931 Views)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Abuja Vs Lagos Which Is A Better Place To Live In / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Alimzy20(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
abuja is so boring..lagos any time any day

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
R2bees:
Show me around na. I relocated last year since then i havent quite moved around. I stay in APO.
Apo is quite far sha
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
PrinceDangana:

Why not,,abuja is the best place to be,am an abuja base born and brought up also am an event planner,,Just let me know incase u have made up ur mind to come to abuja,,i will take you round...hoping to see you,,u can reach me on this on add me up on whatsapp 0808701
Take him round as per tour manager? Humans and their opportunistic tendencies

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by oldbende: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

None

They are both located in a zoohole, simply ask God for His direction that is if you believe in God

You can make it anywhere irrespective of your location. It might interest you to know that folks in Abuja and Lagos are looking for where to relocate to

Your best bet is leaving this shithole if you have the opportunity

Your greedy politicians have stolen almost everything that belongs to you and your unborn children and stocked for their useless children even to their 10th generation

I wish you all the best in your quest to carve out an niche for yourself and family

Shallom!
ok Mr IPOB
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by ayodejisure: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
ZuesGOD:
Good evening guys, i just want to know which city between Lagos and Abuja is more advisable for relocation.

Now my number one criterial is safety, a residence that is crime free.

I need a location where i know that no matter the political situation of the country, i am 100% save. The Budget is not a problem at all.

All I'm after is safety between Lagos island, lekki and environs and the main Abuja city.
Which is the best for relocation most especially safety from crime.

A city that will give me the modern city feel, security, infrastructure and access to international connect. Like a powerful neighborhood.
Where are you relocating from?
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by MiddleDimension: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
gentleibraheem:

I believe Thier choice is after considering the population, number of homeless people ( housing deficit), and competition (number of estates). which favours Lagos. however, that doesn't mean Lagos is a better place to live compared to Abuja. I don't know if you understand that

also the number of people who can afford them. the market is almost stalled now in Abuja because there is no money coming out of government like it was before. this shows that Abuja is just civil service. majority of whom, even the directors of ministries, don't even have the money to buy. this is what one of the people in one of the real estate companies we went to when we were doing our research told us.

the directors cannot afford it even though there is some kind of mortgage scheme in Nigeria (i don't know what exactly it is called now) where one can take maximum 20 million naira to buy a house...something like that, i cannot remember clearly. alot of the directors in Abuja cannot buy those house that go for 60million naira and above.

but in Lagos, while money is not comming from Aso Rock, there are still people who at least can afford to buy a house those prices. but no, we have people here who feel Abuja has more posh people than you have in Lagos.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by PapaAdanna: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
If u already get money well we'll go Abuja or u get uncle wey dey politics

But if you're still streeting LAGOS is the best state
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by harmless(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
thank you later for nonsense advise smh
mickykhe:
No where, Go village and start farming, thank me later
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Legendguru: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lagos is hard if you have no one or. Nothing to offer don’t come here

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by frozen70(f): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
Beer palor would finish your money here in lagos. Every Sunday evening, you see niggas, old men, young people; boys and girls squandering their monthly salary or profit they made that week.

When Landlord knocks on the door for his rent, they start complaining.

If you wanna reside in lagos, be prepared.

Beer parlor is located in every nook and corners

If you don't have anything doing with your income then start wasting your resources

No one is a kid, if you can't plan then you will fail to plan
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Boxer007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
ashawopikin:
Abuja is boring Af for singles

Brother. how are you beautiful man. Can we link up?
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
adonainana:

How many houses do you own in lagos that thinks and makes you think or that gives you the idea is your village,

A city with a tiny land mass crammed with 20 million people with thousands arriving everyday

9-5 ends up being 5am to 9pm, do you think thats how normal cities are

When it floods, its always in biblical proportions, even on the island RRS must patrol every 5 minutes

Wake up bro, the progress abuja made since its inception in 25 years, lagos only made the opposite
Lagos is far better than abuja. That's why most billionaires in Nigeria stay in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by PrinceDangana(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Take him round as per tour manager? Humans and their opportunistic tendencies

Boss dat is not what i mean boss,,all am trying to do is to make this guy feel alright,,there is no single kobo involve in all what i said. I move around abuja everyday,, so taking d guy around is nothing,,and i have bin doing dat for pple jst like a frnd..i dont know why u people are thinking otherwise

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by gentleibraheem(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
MiddleDimension:

also the number of people who can afford them. the market is almost stalled now in Abuja because there is no money coming out of government like it was before. this shows that Abuja is just civil service. majority of whom, even the directors of ministries, don't even have the money to buy. this is what one of the people in one of the real estate companies we went to when we were doing our research told us.

the directors cannot afford it even though there is some kind of mortgage scheme in Nigeria (i don't know what exactly it is called now) where one can take maximum 20 million naira to buy a house...something like that, i cannot remember clearly. alot of the directors in Abuja cannot buy those house that go for 60million naira and above.

but in Lagos, while money is not comming from Aso Rock, there are still people who at least can afford to buy a house those prices. but no, we have people here who feel Abuja has more posh people than you have in Lagos.

lol. now you're sounding funny. that research is definitely faulty somehow. I don't know why you even got to believe them to the extent of making reference to something like that on a social platform. Abuja is where the money is forget aso rock or directors or even the little rich kids you see around. the money is where it is. you just need to be at the right place at the right time. bros walai you go bow
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by MiddleDimension: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
gentleibraheem:

lol. now you're sounding funny. that research is definitely faulty somehow. I don't know why you even got to believe them to the extent of making reference to something like that on a social platform. Abuja is where the money is forget aso rock or directors or even the little rich kids you see around. the money is where it is. you just need to be at the right place at the right time. bros walai you go bow

hey, those of you reading, if you think this guy just spoke sense, please put up your hand let me see you.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
PrinceDangana:

Boss dat is not what i mean boss,,all am trying to do is to make this guy feel alright,,there is no single kobo involve in all what i said. I move around abuja everyday,, so taking d guy around is nothing,,and i have bin doing dat for pple jst like a frnd..i dont know why u people are thinking otherwise
That's all good.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
MiddleDimension:

hey, those of you reading, if you think this guy just spoke sense, please put up your hand let me see you.
Yea he knows what he's saying. Such kinda money is in the hands of few though unlike Lagos where you'll see a very young business guy in shorts packing hundreds of thousands in his pockets and you wouldn't know.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by MiddleDimension: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yea he knows what he's saying. Such kinda money is in the hands of few though unlike Lagos where you'll see a very young business guy in shorts packing hundreds of thousands in his pockets and you wouldn't know.

you know sometimes, when i listen to some of you talk, i just want to quit nairaland for good.
non of Nigeria's billionaires live in Abuja. i doubt Dangote has a house there.
secondly, according to Sanusi, 80% of nigeria's financial activities is in Lagos, yet you think there is more money in Abuja than there is in Lagos because Abuja is the capital?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
MiddleDimension:

you know sometimes, when i listen to some of you talk, i just want to quite nairaland for good.
non of Nigeria's billionaires live in Abuja. i doubt Dangote has a house there.
secondly, according to Sanusi, 80% of nigeria's financial activities is in Lagos, yet you think there is more money in Abuja than there is in Lagos because Abuja is the capital?
OH well, Mayb it's cos of dem Northerners... Those people get money eh. But I think u right though.

Those billionaires own estates here in Abuja.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by MiddleDimension: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, Mayb it's cos of dem Northerners... Those people get money eh. But I think u right though.

Those billionaires own estates here in Abuja.

i doubt real estate will be lucrative enough for Dangote, Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija to go into. maybe in the past when they were not this rich.

Abuja kobo dey play where Lagos billions dey. no drag am
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
MiddleDimension:

i doubt real estate will be lucrative enough for Dangote, Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija to go into. maybe in the past when they were not this rich.

Abuja kobo dey play where Lagos billions dey. no drag am
I hear u.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Vintax(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Abuja is safer than lagos for now,you but if you need higher power to protect you 100% call me.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Apo is quite far sha
lol. No be lie. Where do u stay?
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by xristos(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Have you considered Jos town?
Very nice place...grew up in Lagos till 2010..then Abuja till now.
I prefer to settle my growing family in Jos.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by charlsecy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pauldollars:
Abuja is relatively safer than Lagos especially if you're staying around Asokoro or Maitama. Moreover we have more security agents located in those places. Place like Lekki, VI and Banana Island in Lagos are also ok if you can afford an apartment there. However, you will need to be extra security at alert.
Stop contradicting yourself.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by MariamAlheri: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
ZuesGOD:
what I'm concerned about is not about the money but safety of my life and friends and family incase they visit.

Personally, I think Abuja is safer than Lagos since your major concern is safety, especially places like Asokoro, Maitama like someone mentioned.

OP, incase you need good investment avenues, hit me up. I sell lands and houses at affordable rates and good payment plans. 08069506169 whatsApp/Call.

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Holumhidey(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Like for abuja Share for lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Pauldollars(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
charlsecy:
Stop contradicting yourself.

I believe you still reside in your Dad's house getting free meals. Thanks to Android phones which gives little pups like you access to social media.
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Clinghton: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
I would prefer abj, in Lagos the traffic and waterlogged environment would be very disturbing
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Dextre(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
ZuesGOD:
Good evening guys, i just want to know which city between Lagos and Abuja is more advisable for relocation.

Now my number one criterial is safety, a residence that is crime free.

I need a location where i know that no matter the political situation of the country, i am 100% save. The Budget is not a problem at all.

All I'm after is safety between Lagos island, lekki and environs and the main Abuja city.
Which is the best for relocation most especially safety from crime.

A city that will give me the modern city feel, security, infrastructure and access to international connect. Like a powerful neighborhood.

Abuja is safer and cool..lagos is loud and lively.if you wanna relocate to just go and have peace of mind somewhere,abuja is the place...if u wanna however go make some money,lagos is the place
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by olisaEze(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bbbwings:
na to wait to harvest the yams o grin

Abii? cheesy
Re: Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? by Sundahjoe(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
@OP,
I suggest you go get ur desire facts yourself. if you go by what nairalanders are saying, u might get confused. Go for traveling a month in each cities, move around and get your stats.
I'm based in Lagos and I can't tell you security in Lagos can be compared to the standard in anywhere in the world, if security is the issue, then the two are considerably okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) / Jubilating Policeman Falls Off Moving Van In Lagos. Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.