Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,822 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos (63711 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by iCauseTrouble: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2020
tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by omoadeleye(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2020
This old woman still hot o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Karac: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Professorcplus:
This girl thick o. I was expecting some hot half naked fresh juicy yellow pound of flesh. Anyway, Our own Tacha no dey disappoint. Share for before, Like for after.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11128643_photogrid1582974523814_jpegc5c5f94aada24a9789f70dfbf41cf3d2

Everything don sag finish. Adelebo geng. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by popweezy(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Professorcplus:
This girl thick o. I was expecting some hot half naked fresh juicy yellow pound of flesh. Anyway, Our own Tacha no dey disappoint. Share for before, Like for after.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11128643_photogrid1582974523814_jpegc5c5f94aada24a9789f70dfbf41cf3d2
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by YeeboMuslim: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Chai ...See wetin Iceberg slim enjoyed that year

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Godsfavour78: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Professorcplus:

Na one thing go Kuku kill man before grin
na three things go kill you if you continue like this.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Karac: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2020
Juliet still garrit tho
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Comedian2019: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2020
If a man dies on top this one, at least many people will understand sey na temptation.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by obims(f): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2020
She's so pretty smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by chukwugoziegi: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Damn! This Lady is fine sha.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by uthlaw: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't know why ladies find it difficult to stand straight.
Is it compulsory to force out your hips by standing in an awkward manner ?
u no want make she advertise selling point...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Elsucre042: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Oyes! My landlord has asked me not to pay this year's rent and you can imagine my entire neighborhood(some food stuffs sellers) having also received the news the prices crashed by 90%.

OP you are doing well. Nonsense and ingredients

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by uthlaw: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2020
odave:
I can see enough bashing up there despite the fact that she's still fine pass some people's girlfriend but for hypocrisy...

Ask yourself before you bash her, if you get opportunity not for sex sef but for selfie with a her won't you gladly and cheerfully oblige?

Enjoy your life jare, you don't even know your haters exists.
selfie pay me hw much?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by uthlaw: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:
cool

Iceberg slim must be feeling foolish now, he made a mistake of cheating, he openly apologized and vowed to be a good man, but he is still being denied this juicy sexy Juliet

untop Yash may him don chop tire....na u mumu!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by ednut1(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
34 indeed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by seedorfg(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Audio Age...

If you know, you know.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Pain(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2020
akinsto4ever:
Old hag

JEALOUSY tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by SoNature(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2020
solmus:
cool

Iceberg slim must be feeling foolish now, he made a mistake of cheating, he openly apologized and vowed to be a good man, but he is still being denied this juicy sexy Juliet

It's not always about having a beautiful girlfriend

Some guys who have very fine girlfriends go through a lot of shit

You may keep wondering why the guy would cheat on her because she's veryyyyyyyy beautiful.

The thing is, some of these stunning girls would allow you do anything to them but won't let you penetrate them

They know that if you dump them, thousands of guys are waiting and pleading to date them. So, you continue to manage the senseless relationship just because you want to have a pretty girl as a girlfriend

When you cheat, they dump you for someone else...that's a fact

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Happy birthday

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Comedian2019: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2020
YeeboMuslim:
Chai ...See wetin Iceberg slim enjoyed that year
Aswear that guy mumu, com go dey cheat anyhow .
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by DCmonster: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2020
All I see is a beauty without brain!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by eldeens: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2020
odave:
I can see enough bashing up there despite the fact that she's still fine pass some people's girlfriend but for hypocrisy...

Ask yourself before you bash her, if you get opportunity not for sex sef but for selfie with a her won't you gladly and cheerfully oblige?

Enjoy your life jare, you don't even know your haters exists.

Why u come add "not for" before the sex, you just spoil the whole thing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by solmus: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2020
uthlaw:
untop Yash may him don chop tire....na u mumu!

I spit on your empty head, otuke like you, how dare you call Yansh like say yansh ordinary... I get am before no be property and pussy no get meter.. iceberg slim knows this and he has apologized hoping to get the cookie back, same way Tee billz is still begin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by odave: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2020
eldeens:

Why u come add "not for" before the sex, you just spoil the whole thing

LOL, this guy ehn. You wan kpansh her?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by solmus: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2020
SoNature:

It's not always about having a beautiful girlfriend

Some guys who have very fine girlfriends go through a lot of shit

You may keep wondering why the guy would cheat on her because she's veryyyyyyyy beautiful.

The thing is, some of these stunning girls would allow you do anything to them but won't let you penetrate them

They know that if you dump them, thousands of guys are waiting and pleading to date them. So, you continue to manage the senseless relationship just because you want to have a pretty girl as a girlfriend

I have been there so I understand

I get you but I strongly doubt that in the case of mature Julliet Ibrahim, that one cant be scared of penetration after a child and having lot of sex millage
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Sweeetheart(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2020
she can only freak other aspiring patronisers with her used product, iceberg used to be an aspirant but not anymore

I detest ladies that believed the world revolve around their waist

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Cchuks27(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Africa's Kim Kardashian. She's a beauty to behold. I hope she finds the love she deserves.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by eldeens: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2020
odave:

LOL, this guy ehn. You wan kpansh her?

You too if you see me dey kpansh her u no go wait for your turn or join?

For her to post those pics, is a form of marketing herself for kpanshing, the highest bidder go carry go home
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by sterlingD(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't know why ladies find it difficult to stand straight.
Is it compulsory to force out your hips by standing in an awkward manner ?
I don dey wonder the thing too.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
Uwwaawu....I wish to Rest in peace inbetween those thighs!!!!
......Rubbish
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2020
If this babe enter my hand I will worship her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / Fire Engulfs Burna Boy's Range Rover Autobiography Along Lekki-Epe Expressway / Tyler Perry Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.